Author Topic: [ River Flows in You ] - A Horror/Tragedy-Based Role-Play [Officially Open]  (Read 11442 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
[[WIP c: ]]

Joanna had spent the majority of the morning before school having idly walked around ,greeting several others with a salute and a saucy wink before continuing her merry way. She unconsciously and typically was pulling on the strap of her book bag, allowing it to loosen and then tighten as her eyes nervously wavered over to hanging key chains and pins that had caught her attention. Without any hesitation, she bumped into the older student, possibly a senior. "Watch where you're going!" He shouted at her at which, Joanna apologized but didn't seem dismissive. "Oh, sorry there buddy!" She quickly waltzed away, the student was now several pins heavier.  A loose grin came onto her face, eyeing at the particular contents and was pleased with what she had found. Nonchalantly her hands had placed away the merchandise into her pocket and she patted the pocket happily. Looks like Santa didn't need to come over her house this Christmas. She had her own goodie bag right here.

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Simari sighed and got up out of her bed. She pushed the curtains over, revealing the bright sun. She made her to the closet and opened it. She grabbed a pair of skinny jeans. The jeans were pre-ripped up the legs. She then grabbed her usual shirt. A plaid collared shirt. It was red today. She then grabbed her black boots. They were leather and barely went over the ankle. She got dressed then made her way to her desk. Simari opened the white music box on the desk and turned the key. It hummed the melody of Marry Had A Little Lamb. She hummed with it before closing it and making her way down the stairs. She walked to the kitchen to see her mother making breakfast. "We're having eggs, bacon, and pancakes." Her mother stated as Simari slid onto the chair at the table. Simari smiled. "Cool." She said. Her mother fixed Simari a plate then made herself one and sat down at her place. Simari doddled with the fork before she ate her eggs. She then slowly ate her bacon then her pancakes. Simari grabbed her book bag and hugged her mom before exiting the hoise. She walked a ways down the side walk before she sat down on the curb. She grabbed a drawing pad from her bag and a few pencils. She flipped to a page with a wolf head and began shading. Simari didn't bother to head to school just yet. After a few minutes she made her way to school. As she entered the halls of the sychotic high school she bumped into a large senior. He was broad shouldered and she recognized him as the captain of the foot ball team. "Sorry.." She mumbled. The guy glared at her. "Watch it." He sneered. Simari rolled her eyes and pushed past him. She made her way to her first class. It was athletics and the main thing she practiced was volley ball.

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Xavier walked down the streets... suddenly hearing what sounded like Japaneese. He was strangely quite good with languages, as he had a full set of Rosetta Stone at home. Enough said. His most fluent languages included his home language: English. Than there was German, Sweedish, Japaneese and very well in Spanish. He glanced up to the girl, hist eyes seeming to have that gloomy and out of place look still... not reacting at all to the girl. The teen just sighed, standing below her. "Drop." he called out in a monotone voice, looking to her simply.

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Xavier of course made sure she landed safely, only looking to her as she landed, spinning her around to face him with a sigh. "Why were you on the the little ledge exactly... you couldn't of flown up there." he said in that strange monotone voice again.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
     She blinked. "I'm working for an informant who needs info on the building." It wasn't a complete lie. Every once in a while, Yuuhei set up things to make her curiosity purr, and wound up sending her on unintentional jobs on gathering info. When she's come back, he'd interrogate her.
     She showed him the small camera that she had stashed in her pocket. "He sent me, because I take the best pictures." She smiled lightly, then made sure that nothing in her backpack had broken. Then, she looked back at the ladder. It was rusty, yes, but it should have held her weight.

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Xavier nodded slowly, shoving his hands in his pockets once more as he scanned the rusty ladder. He than looked to her again with his cerulean eyes. "Ah, seems about right... strange how it fell though." He said, his voice or face never showing feeling. To most, that's why people made fun of him; honestly it was just downright creepy how he never reacted to anything. The living statue.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile

Offline ~|Cookie|~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Simari practiced for about an hour and a half before leaving athletics. She got dressed in her cloths then made her way to science class. She was early as usual. When Simari opened up her bag her eyes got wide with shock. "My music box..." She whispered to herself. Simari dug through her bag trying to find it but found nothing. "Crap.." She whispered. Simari stood up and grabbed her bag before leaving the class room. The science teacher kept yelling at her to come back but she ignored him and ran right out of the building. As she ran down the street she skidded to a stop seeing to other people. There was a rusty ladder laying next to them. She didn't bother to say anything but just kept running. As she ran in she bolted up stairs. Simari flung open the door to her room and walked to the desk. She sighed in relief as she grabbed the music box. After that she began the walk back to school.

She loves her music box. xD}

Amazing siggy by Rita! Thank you floof!
The amazing Derp!
Find me in game as ~|Cookie|~!