Author Topic: after 4 years of stalking this site...  (Read 2233 times)

Offline thelostwolf12345

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • tonight im gonna bury the boys in my backyard
    • View Profile
after 4 years of stalking this site...
« on: October 13, 2013, 02:37:03 pm »
hi guys im thelostwolf12345 and im just gonna say right now... you have NO IDEA how long ive been waiting for registration to open! unless you count me sitting here stareing at a screen for 4 years as a life... yea.. we might get along   oh my gosh... how do i start? im shakeing with excitement

i found out about feral heart through wolfquest and because that game is gonna die out soon....i need a new game to get rid of the horrible times i had in life cant download the game cause my dad forgot his own password... i mean WHAT!?!? so im going to have to wait till i get a NEW laptop to be able to play this game and that sucks! i might die before i even get a new laptop though im lazy im most likely to die at the age of 40...

when i say by getting rid of the pain in life im talking about these things

highschool
bullies.... (help me.....)
and of course..... teachers XD

hope to see you on feral heart! (when i get a new laptop... which might be in like...... 4 years when i will be 18... wow im growing up fast)
i get shocked as hell when my girl issues start!

"no no no no no its allright i probally cut myself no no no no im allright! ok lets go swimming.... wheres my white pants?"

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: after 4 years of stalking this site...
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 05:22:11 pm »
Another four years to wait? Wow, I pity chu hun, the game's so awesome.<3 But anyways, glad you finally have an account and welcome to our community, and I hope to see you in-game once yo get your new computer. ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline thelostwolf12345

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 07:17:22 pm »
thank you! and i will meet you when i get a new laptop (please this laptop break for me... im dieing....)  or if i finally learn to hack and find my dads STUPID PASSWORD! or... go round my friends house for a sleep over and have my friend download it onto her computer so i can play (And let my friend play)

"no no no no no its allright i probally cut myself no no no no im allright! ok lets go swimming.... wheres my white pants?"

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 09:23:24 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart, newcomer. I'm sure we're all pleased to have another member come to our community. Make sure to read the rules, and if someone's misbehaving, visit this link to learn how to report users. If you're stuck, visit the Help Section and make a thread describing your problem. I'm sure we will all try our best to help you, thelostwolf12345.

Offline Paitai

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I like cuddles, CUDDLE ME!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2013, 11:55:45 am »
Welcome! Maybe I'll see chu around sometime?
You're always welcome to cuddle with me and my friends, we're usually derping on the the rocks by Ficho tunnel cave c:

It's a bit late but x3

Offline raphiel9

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2013, 06:44:49 pm »
Hey, I welcome you, and pity you but any way WELCOME!!! have you heard of warrior cats even not you are welcome to join my rp      theloneskyclanfh.webs.com

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2013, 09:41:16 pm »
Wow...what a pity such time has been wasted...4 years? That is so long. Again, what a pity, you could be chilling with the FH community...but that time was taken away...anyways I wish you good luck with all my heart and hopefully I will see you in-game soon.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2013, 06:08:54 am »
Welcome to FH. Hope you have fun around here.

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline thelostwolf12345

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2013, 06:47:36 pm »
heheheh thanks guys but i gotta remind you my dad lost his password and his friend who made the password forgot it too.... sooo its going to be buy a new laptop and my dad would be like "No no no if this computer breaks you wont get another one" soooooo yea its gonna be a while till i can get some good gameplay of this game and that breaks my heart

but i hope i can come on and play the game when i DO get a new laptop (yea... when im 18....)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2013, 06:56:04 pm »
Ah, t'is a shame about your dad's forgetfulness. At least ye' can still get on the forums though, ja? Sometimes the forums can be just as amusing as being in-game once ye' give it a chance.
Again, sorry to hear about your misfortunes and I hope everything works out for ye'.
gone