Author Topic: Kick down the door and roll out the welcome mat!  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Kiff

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Kick down the door and roll out the welcome mat!
« on: October 14, 2013, 07:16:08 pm »
Hullo.

You look startled... I mean I realize you're all probably eating breakfast and aren't quite accompanied to having a stranger waltz through your door and demand to have the red carpet rolled out. In which case, you are very unprepared. If you expected it, you deserve a 'kid of the year' award. And oreos.

I suppose that barging in like this is rude, especially being... well anonymous to you however, I'm a girl who was raised with manners {yet a slightly insane disposition} and will introduce myself to you.

I am called by many names {two really...} although I ask you to call me Kiff, pronounced as either 'K-ee-f' or 'K-ih-f' but for Jeff Dunham fans, that will be 'K-ih-fah-fah'. I do not mind which, I respond to all though I merely request you spell it right.

Now a name won't be enough, understandable so I shall tell you more! My happening upon this game was quite by accident and a dull sense of nostalgia {because I KNOW I've heard someone in my family mention it before} well boop I'mma here and puh-roud of it! It seems like the perfect place to hold up and meet some more people who could possibly put up with me but I see you're already staring at me, all wild-eyed thinking "I'm going to call the police..." I understand, I am dragging a littler aren't I but I'll get out your hair real soon I promise.

My personality is a bit up and down, two things you can always rely on is I will never take out my anger on anyone other than my pillow {poor pillow} and I'm hyperactive 25 hours of the day! People tell me I'm a good listener too even though I suck at advice giving they can count on me as a scape-goat for all their problems because I won't complain even if they hit me with a cloth because they're mad. I can also tell you one thing, that I'm extremely careful with secrets and promises, if I says I won't tell that secret nor break that promise I hold onto that like a pitbull holds onto flesh, that is until I'm given the A.O.K for my to blabber out the truth but that call comes from you. I'm happy-go-lucky.

Hope to see some you in-game! I'm real easy to talk to just bound right up to me and be all like "KIFF!" and I'll just roll with it and we'll be like good buddies who've not seen eachother in years!

xox
Kiff!

PS: to all the other new people.  *rolls out welcome mat* we can all be clueless together!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 07:22:32 pm by Kiff »

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Kick down the door and roll out the welcome mat!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 07:47:23 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart!

Please make sure you read and follow all the Game rules and Site rules. They're very important here in FeralHeart and they will provide you with more understanding. Don't be afraid to meet our awesome Staff and don't be afraid to get to know them a little on the Awesomesause Staff section. And! if you decide you want to make a map, preset or anything else, then look here in the FeralHeart Manual. Need some help? Then we could provide you with answers in the Help section of the forum.

Have fun!

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 08:15:05 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart! No fair... I don't get the kid of the year award... >:I Heh, Buffy left some good links up above for ya'~ Hope to see ya' in game!
                                                                                                                                                                           ~Alpha

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 08:24:32 pm »
Raised with manners, are you? Then why did you barge in so rudely? If you are a lady you should walk in with grace and honor, instead of barging in like some savage zombie going after victims in a trapped room. -Le gasp!-Where are you manners?

Nah nah, just kidding.  :D

Hello, and welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to see a new member joining our community and it's a pleasure to make your aquaintence. It's also nice to know a little about you too. I do hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience out in the game. I hope you meet some wonderful members of the community and make plenty of good friends. Try as best you can to avoid all the trolls and rule breakers, and send them on their merry way with a block button sentence.

Sincerely, Lady Alizarin
Inactive

Offline Kiff

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 05:18:00 am »
True,  I am a young lady however how could you possibly know whether I was a 'savage zombie going after victims in a trapped room"? You wouldn't would you? But sadly you're correct I'm not a zombie. I was just raised with barn manners!  :D

Thank you all for the welcomes <3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2013, 07:25:44 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart, newcomer. I'm sure we're all pleased to have another member come to our community. Make sure to read the rules, and if someone's misbehaving, visit this link to learn how to report users. If you're stuck, visit the Help Section and make a thread describing your problem. I'm sure we will all try our best to help you, Kiff.

?

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2013, 11:05:53 pm »
Welcome to FH floof, have fun. ^^
Farewell everyone<3

Offline Loccora

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 09:16:20 pm »
Welcome to FH. I home to see you sometime in game as Loccora.

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 10:40:45 am »
MURR welcome to FH
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao