Author Topic: Strange Reports  (Read 4688 times)

Offline theblueeyedwolfcat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Thank you cries for the lovely drawing.
    • View Profile
Re: Strange Reports
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2013, 02:35:06 pm »
nope not yet :D but I remember when I was at my friends house playing feral heart and a group of god modding cats said "u dead now act like it or we will report you!" keeping in mind that a clan of about five to eight cats where taking on two adult male lions?!? now how that makes sence I do not know.
Let the fire be within.
As only love is needed to begin.
For strengh is needed last.
forget your wrong doings
and open your heart.
as you put hatred in the past.....

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2013, 05:50:25 pm »
^ Must have been mutant sparkley super powered cats :P
 With a prophecy >.>

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Fellthefox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2013, 03:01:04 am »
Dont really remember what started it, but the guy was threatening to report us all and that Red was his next door neighbor so we were surely doomed.
<3

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2013, 03:23:04 am »
This lioness came up to me and stared at me then back at Red and said "his mine go away" and attempted to report me, but I was just sitting there on the N/Z rock like; " ._. "

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2013, 03:49:24 am »
Someone reported me I think for randomly sitting on a rock that they claimed was there's, and because I had a character named the same thing. .w.
Signature by Adelish

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2013, 03:50:56 am »
Dumb reports... oh where do I even start? Being a mod for over 2 years has really brought me some strange ones, I can tell you that xD I'll just list them off.

-A report for someone refusing to be their mate
-A report for being too brightly colored
-A few reports for those old Impressive Title servers going around???
-Someone tried to report me to myself (my personal fave)
-Someone trying to report a 'fake' me, when it actually was me

Also that one about someone claiming that Kovu was their dad was one of my favorites. I was in game when that one happened xD

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious

Offline Fellthefox

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Fell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2013, 03:54:31 am »
Dumb reports... oh where do I even start? Being a mod for over 2 years has really brought me some strange ones, I can tell you that xD I'll just list them off.

-A report for someone refusing to be their mate
-A report for being too brightly colored
-A few reports for those old Impressive Title servers going around???
-Someone tried to report me to myself (my personal fave)
-Someone trying to report a 'fake' me, when it actually was me

Also that one about someone claiming that Kovu was their dad was one of my favorites. I was in game when that one happened xD

What were they trying to report you for??
Arnt mods supposed to  high standard and innocent?? :P
<3

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2013, 04:00:32 am »
I remember this one lion tried to report me, I was sitting in a rock in Ficho minding my own business then this one guy comes up and say "Get off my rock or lll report you!" I was just like *block* lol
Then this other person walked up to me because we had the same char name and she was like "Change ur chars name or I'll report you!" I was Just like *ignore* lols

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2013, 04:14:22 am »
All of these unfortunate events are quite amusing, I must say.

I remember back (way back when South Pole/Last Cave/Atlantis/Ascension Island/etc. was first released) when a blonde, female Husky sauntered on up to me and requested I be her mate. When I denied, she threw a fit and attempted to murder my character via power-play as well as threatened to report me to the MODs. It was an interesting evening to say the least.
gone

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2013, 07:58:26 am »
I will take a slightly different approach to this topic instead of just posting funny things, but I hope it's fine.

Personally I have grown to the mindset that I do not wish to post matters like these unless seen really necessary for the time being  or a user asking for trouble. Many users can be quite rude about it as well but even so, and even no names will be mentioned I usually try to keep names away over staff matters, even funny reports is one of them. However at the same time the staff needs to be able to see and have some fun in the work they do as well and reports can be giggled at to brighten up ones day. Even after this though, completely out of place or not so serious reports will always be looked over to a certain extent. Others will say otherwise due to personal experiences but as of the recent years the staff has been very mature and professional about FeralHeart judging on what they deal with.

Strange reports can come in many ways, some can be true, others can just be false claims plain off, but many can also be a big nothing but a waste of time, effort and energy for everyone, and that's what we do not want to see or deal with. A thing I see as an issue among many inexperienced players and users on FeralHeart is that a report = Ban, which is quite silly itself, and in many cases a report or even mentioning a report wouldn't be needed, could've been dealt with personally if the user(s) even tried.

I do know that some people are more sensitive than others, but in some cases a simple block would work just fine, not trying to test ones luck as well. I'm sure the thousands of messages in the forum inbox hides quite some laughs in between everything else that might be found there. Personal matters over all between players that has nothing to do with any rule breaking, and being expected that the staff is going to sort out for them is one of the things that can make you go "Lolwut". But also as mentioned above, false claims to the extreme can be the death of you at times. People make up the most of crazy things here.
Former community manager of FeralHeart