Author Topic: Strange Reports  (Read 4687 times)

Offline rustheart

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Elbows are just arm knees.
    • RustyMcRustFace
    • View Profile
Strange Reports
« on: October 17, 2013, 07:11:13 am »
I had asked LordSuragaha what the weirdest report she got.
2.) Stupidest report hmm... Gosh I've had a few but I can't recall them at the moment. One would probably be the time some TLK rpers were reporting a "fake" Simba. They wanted me to ban them just because they already had a user rping as Simba and they didn't want two Simba's rping up on the hill in Bonfire. A huge argument started and everything Dx

I can't believe people send legit reports about these things.  I thought the were just threatening it.  What kinds of things did people say they would report you for?  And Mods, what are some of the weirdest reports that you got?
"I'm a kitchen sink, you don't know what that means. Because a kitchen sink to you, is not a kitchen sink to me, okay?"
Snow Shoe
Drawn by Aviru

Offline TurtlezSoup

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • TurtezSoup. Your everyday dose of Turtlez
    • View Profile
    • DA
Re: Strange Reports
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2013, 10:37:42 am »
I think this was more of a threat, as I doubt the person actually did it. But I was once threatened to be reported for "supporting" turtle soup. Which I'm actually very much against, I just think the names catchy and rememberable. XD

Siggy by Rustys!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 04:47:55 pm »
It must be the time I stood near a group of cats while playing as my fox character. I was told Red was their "best friend" and that they would report me for entering cat territory and other crap. I just basically stood there and kept talking to them, since I found these kinds of things amusing. They didn't do anything eventually, so I left.

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 05:11:59 pm »
Oh gawd, this happened about. A week ago? Well, I was leading my pride to the L-island and there was a white lion. He started squealing at me and saying how Kovu was his Dad and how I had to leave immediately. I tried to explain the rules to him. But he kept going on how he stays there ALL day and night to protect it. After saying that he stayed there every second of his life, he left...
Love you all <3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 06:51:51 pm »
Makes me wonder if mods get a kick out of some of these unusual and silly reports.

It must be the time I stood near a group of cats while playing as my fox character. I was told Red was their "best friend" and that they would report me for entering cat territory and other crap. I just basically stood there and kept talking to them, since I found these kinds of things amusing. They didn't do anything eventually, so I left.

Oh gawd, this happened about. A week ago? Well, I was leading my pride to the L-island and there was a white lion. He started squealing at me and saying how Kovu was his Dad and how I had to leave immediately. I tried to explain the rules to him. But he kept going on how he stays there ALL day and night to protect it. After saying that he stayed there every second of his life, he left...

One thing I really hate is when people say that they are "friends with a mod" and that they will get their mod friend to ban you or your friends for not doing what they say. Often times people who say that they are friends with mods are lying and just throwing empty threats. I really think it's pretty pathetic that people will use the, "Oh my friend is -insert mod username here- and he/she will ban you if you don't listen to me!"

The only time someone ever threatened to report me for a stupid reason was because I was standing in their "territory". They were all "We were here first! Get out of our territory or I will report you!" I was all like, "Go ahead. It won't really do you any good. You're just going to make a mod facepalm." XD

Inactive

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 09:20:22 pm »
Nope, not that I know of OwO
I have only seen some one legitly reporting a Block hacker, and that is about it!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Eviny

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 09:44:40 pm »
I once saw this one person's bio that included the sentences "If I see any feline or canine that looks like this character or shares the same name you shall be informed to change." and "If you decline a ban with Red might be discussed." (First sentence edited slightly.) This made me chuckle a little, as ironically I in fact years ago made a character with a one letter difference having name.
  But back to the topic. I personally found it amusing, as I believe a person can in fact be banned for copying a character completely, but that either a feline or canine with the same name or even some alikeness would get reported? I honestly doubt that would work.
   I too as a writer get protective over my characters, but at the same time I do not make them online if I know there is a danger for the ideas being used by people whom I do not want to see using them.

Another thing would probably be when an user was threatening to report someone for nothing while they were breaking the rules themselves. More than that I do not have for now.

Offline Chunky_Squirrel

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 125
  • Forever Flaming
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2013, 05:08:25 am »
Happened to me once at SP. I was like getting members for my wolf RP, and there arrived a user that said about somethig that FH is bad and all, and then i interupted him/her, and said like this: "Just becouse you hate FH dosen't mean that others do too." and then she was like, she's going to ban me and all, and i was like: "Go ahead ban me" i act like not scared one, but i was irl, my heart hurted alittel. (i have problams with heart) Then she/he like poofed. And i was like laughing, but trying not to. :/

Profile picture by me! ^.^
IM BACK!!!

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2013, 03:36:10 am »
I remember someone threatened to report me for being a marshmallow on their screen. xDDD
Farewell everyone<3

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2013, 04:03:32 am »
I remember someone threatened to report me for being a marshmallow on their screen. xDDD

Oh my god XD

Never been report threatened before, luckily. :D
But once I did see someone trying to report another person for being in their screen.. o.o