Author Topic: How to make your own object?  (Read 1124 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
How to make your own object?
« on: October 18, 2013, 01:42:27 am »
Hey it's me again.

I was wondering how to make your own objects, instead of using someone else's or Fh's original objects. For example, if I wanted to make my own door, how would I make it? Do you have to use Blender? (eww)

I tried looking through the tutorials to see if there were any, but I didn't find any or either I didn't look hard enough. I didn't get some of them since they were confusing to me.

So what I'm basically asking is that is there a guide to making objects, or if there isn't, how can I?

Thanks!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: How to make your own object?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 10:41:03 am »
Blender is really the best way to make your own objects for Feralheart. However, if it is something as a simple door then you should be able to make an object like that in Object Maker.

If you do wish to learn how to use Blender then I suggest downloading the program from here: www.blender.org

There are plenty of helpful video tutorials on youtube and the Blender site which you may find useful :)

You may want to take a look at this thread as a starter : http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=33886.0
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline The Beast Within

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Don't eat the cupcakes, the cupcakes are a lie! :U
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 11:25:48 am »
Oh good, I was wondering this same thing. Thank you Ingredient.~

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 02:06:50 pm »
Blender is really the best way to make your own objects for Feralheart. However, if it is something as a simple door then you should be able to make an object like that in Object Maker.

If you do wish to learn how to use Blender then I suggest downloading the program from here: www.blender.org

There are plenty of helpful video tutorials on youtube and the Blender site which you may find useful :)

You may want to take a look at this thread as a starter : http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=33886.0

Alright thanks Ingredient c: I don't think I can ever master Blender, but I think it's worth a shot. I'll check out the link as well, and thanks again!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2013, 12:12:56 am »
No problem you two ^^

Blender is pretty difficult and confusing at first but lots of practice will really help :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.