Author Topic: Funniest Glitches Ever!  (Read 33234 times)

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Funniest Glitches Ever!
« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2013, 06:25:19 am »
I must admit, not many glitches so extravagant has happened to me very much. There was this one time however when I decided to take on the edge of the maps by rapidly pressing 'E' when I encountered that non-existent wall. Needless to say, my character would end up phasing into the ground and spazz rapidly around before being thrown back to another part of the map. Sometimes even ending up right under the map.
gone

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 05, 2013, 06:47:33 am »
QwQ[<-- gril fangs wit wide eyes [ that like a rocket glich ] 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2...1... husant we have wolf off!!
try me i dare you...

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2013, 10:26:25 pm »
I was making a map. (Not sure if its a glitch) And I placed this cliff mesh made by Theirry and I went in the hole and I went towards the wall and guess what? XD It flew me back right out of the hole! And I flew out of there running vertically, backwards. XD
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

~Firepool~

« Reply #83 on: December 06, 2013, 12:19:41 am »
I have to say, I haven't had many glitches. There was this one time where the game had crashed (Unknown to me of course) and everyone had lost connection. As I normally do, I took one of my RP characters to go on Fluorite and no one was in the map for an entire ten seconds.

Some of the glitches mentioned are insanely funny though. xD

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 06, 2013, 02:07:23 am »
I have to say, I haven't had many glitches. There was this one time where the game had crashed (Unknown to me of course) and everyone had lost connection. As I normally do, I took one of my RP characters to go on Fluorite and no one was in the map for an entire ten seconds.

WOW!

Have you guys ever heard of a glitch where your character lays down and you can make your characters head touch its back? XD For example:
XD I lurv dis glitch (Not sure if its a glitch)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline DevXVI

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • These memories won't fade
    • EventineXVI
    • DevXVI
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #85 on: December 06, 2013, 02:22:06 am »
lmfao once I logged on, and it made everyone jump continuously, diddnt stop for 10 minutes.

Signature by HellVix

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 06, 2013, 02:31:45 am »
I was messing around making items for my group map, I made a stool. Went to test it. When I sat down I glitched and flew up so horribly high that I must have taken a full thirty seconds to land. #Mindtheflyingcoyote
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Sophie0291

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 06, 2013, 07:18:09 pm »

WOW!

Have you guys ever heard of a glitch where your character lays down and you can make your characters head touch its back? XD For example:
XD I lurv dis glitch (Not sure if its a glitch)

Hehe, I posted that glitch and another neck glitch here vofore, you can scroll back some pages, maybe you'll find it :D

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 06, 2013, 08:58:36 pm »
i leard fractoins by freal hearts MOON the moon like went in to a sort of pie then i lerd fractoins by that!! [ and a hate math not freal heart so i am crossd now.....]
try me i dare you...

Offline JGree

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Dog's body, wolf's spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2013, 06:45:34 pm »
The funniest glitches (at least to me) have both taken place on rocks.

In the first glitch, I was standing on top of a rock in Bonfire Island. I did the Howl action, and for some reason the rock didn't like it. I sank into the rock slowly, almost like a ghost.

In the second glitch, I got stuck in a rock platform at Ascension Island upside down with my legs sticking out of the surface.