Author Topic: Why won't you talk to me???? Why are you leaving???  (Read 5824 times)

Offline ace13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Squash ball racquets PROHIBITED!
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Why won't you talk to me???? Why are you leaving???
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2013, 09:31:10 pm »
I've had many of these... ;-; but I don't blame them for not wanting to talk to me, I'm a very quiet person that sometimes it's depressing... That's why I only ever add friends I know and are just outgoingly kind and make you feel like you're somebody and not just someone to be ignored because I don't know how to start a good conversation without everyone going quiet... ;u; I'm happy I've made friends who won't ignore me or try to push me out of a conversation<3

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2013, 12:36:56 am »
""I don't get why the person playing a mean character would get all upset and butthurt if someone who was trying to talk to them suddenly walked away from them. I mean, isn't that what the mean character wanted? Didn't they want to be left alone when they said "Go away! Leave me alone!"? Or is the person playing the mean character hoping that the nice one isn't going to leave him/her and try to make him/her more cheerful and less moody? No one wants to be around a grouch, even if it's just roleplay. ""

This^ Mean characters CAN be fun, and I know the person isn't actually being mean OOC. What I HATE is when the person with the mean/rude/anti-social character gets upset OOC because you walked away from them in the roleplay. If you're going to have a mean character, other character(s) WILL get upset, and there's no reason to fuss/complain/accuse others of being rude OOC

That's what I was refering to. When they get upset OOC about it. I wasn't saying that mean characters aren't really fun, it's just that people would want to avoid someone with a sour attiitude. I mean, just because one character doesn't like the mean character it doesn't really mean they don't like the person behind the mean character. They are just doing what any other person would do to stay out of the way of a bully. I have a few mean characters too, but they aren't the anti-social kind really.
Inactive

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2013, 09:44:51 am »
Was on my Mare Glory Be, and walked near a Stallion named Ravine I think?  Anyway, I had Grlory Graze near him, seeing if I could start a Rp conversation, and he gave me the most hostile approach yet o.o' Don't quite remember all of it, but it went like him callnig me, 'don't get your self all hiped up PRINCESS', -.- Don't. Call. Me. Princess.
But yes, that handy block button ROCKS! :D

Not unless. The TROLL. That keeps SIITING. On you. Knows. The BLOCK glitch. Then. You want to kill. The block button. And eat. Its soul.

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2013, 12:15:00 pm »
You have to know something very important, since I have had experienced this:

1. If they become rude to you, just leave them alone.

2. Don't let people change who you really are. because if you do, you will get insulted even worse.

3. Don't you have friends? Go with them, you already have them. :3

4. Show your self who you really are, hang out on one map more often. People will start to recognize you and you'll be popular. (This is true, I am quiet popular and I feel more confident on my surroundings

5. If you get insulted or anything more than 5 times, please add me: amnea
You don't know how I pay back. I am too strong.

If you need any help rita is always here. :D

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2013, 04:20:30 pm »
I haven't played this game in a long time, so not yet.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2013, 11:12:46 pm »
Was on my Mare Glory Be, and walked near a Stallion named Ravine I think?  Anyway, I had Grlory Graze near him, seeing if I could start a Rp conversation, and he gave me the most hostile approach yet o.o' Don't quite remember all of it, but it went like him callnig me, 'don't get your self all hiped up PRINCESS', -.- Don't. Call. Me. Princess.
But yes, that handy block button ROCKS! :D

Not unless. The TROLL. That keeps SIITING. On you. Knows. The BLOCK glitch. Then. You want to kill. The block button. And eat. Its soul.

Yes, I have seen a hack do that -.-'
Long time ago, reported long time ago, but back to business.

If its only IC, I am okay, if not a tad bit annoyed, (I am born dish way :) ) but if its OOC, then I try and cool things down before a Fight breaks out, of just ignore them :) 

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2013, 01:57:41 am »
Usally these characters are not very detailed, so they end up relying on the other person to conduct the conversation. Character who (IC) lash out for no reason are just annoying and unreallistic.
I ran into so many of these people one day, I created one of my favorite characters, Dawn. Dawn is a Nalki, a species that regenerates once they die. So if they kill her, she comes back. Not to mention her personality is neutral or hyperactive! XD

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Shadow Team

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2013, 11:48:05 pm »

5. If you get insulted or anything more than 5 times, please add me: amnea
You don't know how I pay back. I am too strong.

I do the same. If someone messes with me or my friends... for too long, and it's enough... I typically get banned, but yet I scare the living crap out of them, and it's worth it. I'm not shy of showing my true colours, wether I get banned or not. Just add me, too (username is Shadow *Blind*or Shadow Team) and trust me. I'll back you up pretty good.

(I told ya'll not to mess with me)