Author Topic: Presets Coming Soon...  (Read 1455 times)

Offline The Beast Within

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Don't eat the cupcakes, the cupcakes are a lie! :U
    • View Profile
Presets Coming Soon...
« on: October 23, 2013, 06:37:09 am »
I'm going to be putting up a few of my presets here. Some that I've made on my own. The ones I've made already weren't good enough in my opinion (I'm a kind of perfectionist :U). And making presets from things other than my own imagination wasn't doing it for me. I shall have them up soon, I hope.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:44:59 am by ~Shikigami~ »

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: First Public Preset...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 06:59:29 am »
The preset is rather unique. Reminds me of a photo I once saw browsing through Google.

Ehheh, there it is.

Good job, all in all. +floof.
However, in the future, it'd be best if you get permission from the artist who created the design/character (unless you created/designed the character yourself) before making a preset for it then handing it to other users. The one who originally created the design and/or character can get offended when/if they find out and I'm sure ye' wouldn't want to deal with the risk of being labelled an art thief. A mere tip for you in the future.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 07:05:13 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline The Beast Within

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Don't eat the cupcakes, the cupcakes are a lie! :U
    • View Profile
Re: First Public Preset...
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2013, 09:27:15 am »
Yup, I wanted to bring it to life so to speak. I've contacted them a little while before posting, they told me it was fine. Otherwise I probably would've left it as a private. This was more of an experiment then anythig. And I do intend to create my own. I wasn't satisfied with this one so I'll probably end up deleting it. o.-
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 09:33:37 am by ~Shikigami~ »