Author Topic: Life Below Zero... |:|A literate,mapped,all animals RP|:|  (Read 4342 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Life Below Zero... |:|A literate,mapped,all animals RP|:|
« on: October 24, 2013, 11:52:15 pm »
Alaska... Snow everywhere, year round. Many animals roam the woods of Alaska, and one roams one of the lakes there. The creature lives nearby the river, his favorite place to roam for peace and quiet. He was the only one he knew in the large place. But soon, more and more animals came, bothering the creature and yet, now he is unknown to everyone. People tell stories that he was the great god of Alaska. But with the creature, no one even knows if the stories are true, they just know the animals drove him out...
Will you be one of these animals?
Will you discover the creature?
Will you solve the mystery...?
Who knows...

The many animals you will see in these now taken over forest is ...

Moose? Well of course! Dude its Alaska! What do you expect to be in the forests? Flamingos?!

Hehe... Its so cute isn't it! <3 This is the Snow Shoe Rabbit. Yes, it can run in the snow with its big feet, perfect for the forest we live in, because there is snow on the ground all year round!

Well, this is not a forest animal but some stray Siberian Huskies roam the forest, in hope to find the mysterious creature. The strays ran away for a reason, they know it is there destiny to find this 'god' of Alaska, and bring him back to the forest with all of the animals. The humans with the dogs, well they're probably there for protection...

Well, I guess you can call this one of the problems of the forests for the animals, and people looking for the creature. The wolves don't care what, or who you are. As long as you are trespassing on their pack's territory, they'll kill you, literally KILL you...

The bear... Also another threat of the people and animals trying to find the creature. This animal will also try to kill you, but it doesn't actually care if your in territory or not... It will be hungry.

But you still wonder... What does this creature look like?
This creature... is a mutt...

And it will be your destiny, to find him as an adventurer of the forest... Good luck human,dog, or any animal of the forest. Many dangers awaits...

Rules-
-Humans Can Be Aloud But for the application, you must give me a very good RP sample for human.
-There are more animals included in the RP but if you want to be one you really like that's not on the list, feel free to try out to be one, in the time waiting for yes or no, pick one of the animals above.
-Mild Cussing, not aloud! Little cussing is but keep it low!
-In this RP, there shall NO POWERPLAYING OR GODMODDING!
-When the adventurers of the RP set out to bring the mutt(my character) back, there will be creatures attacking you along the RP at times, so just understand that if you don't want to be attacked at all, DON'T BE AN ADVENTURER!
-Well, since that is all I need to cover... Have fun in the RP!

Ranks-
-Adventurer
-Wild

-Tamed(Some of the huskies can ask a human to be their pet)
-Hunter(Yes... Hunting humans can hunt the animals in the forest)
-Other(More Ideas for ranks? Put one in Extra- on the application!)

Application-

Username-
Character Name-
Character Rank-
Character Animal(or if your a human)-
Picture/Description(Animals Only unless its an FH picture for humans)-
Background/History-
RP Sample-
Extra-
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:33:35 am by BlacWolf »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: Life Below Zero... |:|A literate,mapped,all animals RP|:|
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 07:53:11 pm »
Bump

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 08:02:09 pm »
Username- Desert11
Character Name- Shamrock
Character Rank- Adventurer
Character Animal(or if your a human)- Wolf
Picture/Description(Animals Only unless its an FH picture for humans)- Shamrock is a black wolf wolf dark grey markings going through his pelt. His mane is a flame and he has a back mane, both black. He's large in size and he has dark green eyes.
Background/History- Shamrock was a pup when hunters killed his mother. His father raised him with the pack yet he left at about 2 years of age. He wanted to find the strange creature whom everyone talks about. Right now, that's all he cares about.
RP Sample- Shamrock tracked through the snow covered forest. Each time he let out a breath it came out fog. Ice was practically forming on his pelt. As he made his way to a fallen tree the snow began to fall softly. He jumped over the tree and kept walking till he found a snow covered cave. He slid inside not waiting long before he collapsed onto the cold stone floor. Shamrock glanced around checking to see if any other creature decided to shelter inside of this cave. He let out a sigh of relief as he realized nobody else was there. After a few moments he had fallen into a deep sleep. His hunger didn't strike him till the next morning but for now he looked peaceful as he slept.
Extra- You could add a rank where other humans caught like poatchers. xD I don't know really. I mean you could make it to where humans can only kill a few species of animals. xD

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 10:57:46 pm »
Username- Desert11
Character Name- Shamrock
Character Rank- Adventurer
Character Animal(or if your a human)- Wolf
Picture/Description(Animals Only unless its an FH picture for humans)- Shamrock is a black wolf wolf dark grey markings going through his pelt. His mane is a flame and he has a back mane, both black. He's large in size and he has dark green eyes.
Background/History- Shamrock was a pup when hunters killed his mother. His father raised him with the pack yet he left at about 2 years of age. He wanted to find the strange creature whom everyone talks about. Right now, that's all he cares about.
RP Sample- Shamrock tracked through the snow covered forest. Each time he let out a breath it came out fog. Ice was practically forming on his pelt. As he made his way to a fallen tree the snow began to fall softly. He jumped over the tree and kept walking till he found a snow covered cave. He slid inside not waiting long before he collapsed onto the cold stone floor. Shamrock glanced around checking to see if any other creature decided to shelter inside of this cave. He let out a sigh of relief as he realized nobody else was there. After a few moments he had fallen into a deep sleep. His hunger didn't strike him till the next morning but for now he looked peaceful as he slept.
Extra- You could add a rank where other humans caught like poatchers. xD I don't know really. I mean you could make it to where humans can only kill a few species of animals. xD
Desert, that's what a hunter is... And your accepted.

Offline Desert11

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2013, 11:51:39 pm »
x3 My bad.....But aside from that, thanks.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2013, 03:05:16 pm »
Bump

Offline ElDorko

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2013, 10:32:38 pm »
Username- ElDorko

Character Name- Tanner Patrick

Character Rank- Other

Character Animal(or if your a human)- Human

Picture/Description(Animals Only unless its an FH picture for humans)-

Background/History-  Tanner was born and raised in Alaska. His father, Adrian, an environmental science teacher at a local high school, his mother dying in a car crash when Tanner was only 9 years old. Now 18 years old, graduating high school in the spring, the young man Tanner, is eager to get out into the real world and explore the Alaskan forests, seeking the unknown. (Will add more if needed)

RP Sample- Tanner's green irises scanned the dense forest ahead of him, thick lashes fanning his seemingly pale cheeks. Stuffing his fists into his jacket pockets, the guy kicked a pebble, the sound of it's smooth stone crashing against many others. Today was a quiet day, perfect for exploration in the forests. Of course, he'd only have a few hours before his dad would call him up, wondering where he was, and why he was not home.

Extra- Other: Tanner is studying to be, like his father, an environmental scientist. However, he'd like to be more hands-on, unlike his father who teaches high school kids.
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2013, 01:07:02 am »
By FH picture I mean you need to take a picture of the character from FH otherwise, accepted.

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2013, 08:16:54 pm »
bump

Offline ElDorko

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 02:19:20 am »
Thanks, and I'll get to working on the character soon~
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"