Author Topic: Hallooo! :)  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Hjordis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Hallooo! :)
« on: October 25, 2013, 08:14:00 am »
Hey all, my name is Shan and I'm a newbie here. I sat staring at my screen non-stop for 2 days, even checking at 1, 3 and 5 o'clock in the morning so I could register. Was beginning to lose hope but HUZZAH! I'm here. :D

I'm a proper roleplayer. I RPed for years on a site that unfortunately is now taken down, but I loved writing it. We were quite realistic, and being a complete wolf and dog fanatic, I've learnt so much about them, including behaviour and general wolf life. I'm also an artist, and the best thing I can draw is a wolf! :D (A lot of practice!). This summer I was supposed to go and work with wolves in a conservation organisation, and I'm going to do it next year. :)

Unfortunately I can't play online using the college wifi (I live on campus during the week) so my feraling will be a weekend deal. Oh well, at least this way I'll get my work done!

So hallo! :)

Offline Neena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hellooo oo o
    • View Profile
    • arkare.deviantart.com
Re: Hallooo! :)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 08:57:30 am »
Welcome to feralheart! :D Enjoy your stay ^-^

Offline Hjordis

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 11:37:34 am »
Hi! :D And thankyou! x

Offline beanycheese

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2013, 05:59:30 pm »
It's awesome you got in. It took me FOREVER! I found it once on a Friday at 5:19 PM. I started to register, but it wouldn't accept ANY of my emails, and I tried all of them. :-\ I did this until the registration closed. Then I lost all hope that I was going to get an account. Then recently, on my birthday, I got in! ::) I remember like you, I would work on the computer and every minute keep refreshing the page, trying to get in. But, welcome to FeralHeart! 8)

Offline Vysena

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 06:18:15 pm »
Welcome Shan! Always glad to see a new face around here! ^^ Make sure you read the
Rules.

Also make sure you check out the
Awesomesauce Staff!

|| Preset ||

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2013, 09:19:47 pm »
Hey floof welcome to FH xD Be sure to check these links out. They will help alot.

Game Rules
Haha floof, Rules are rules and we have to follow them.
Forum Rules
Forum rules are here to be followed... i guess you knew that XP
Forum Help
Need help on the forum? Do not fear, Forum help link is here.
FH Staff
Meet the staff, so you can recognise them later and if you have any concerns you can ask them just about anything
Tutorials
Stuck on map making? Or maybe preset making? Struggle no more with these handy tutorials.

and enjoy the game! XP
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads