Author Topic: Quick little question  (Read 748 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

Quick little question
« on: October 25, 2013, 03:21:53 pm »
Ya know, I've heard lots of people say: If you get blocked more than a certain amount of times, you get banned.
Now, I know I have been blocked several times, but I don't think I've ever been banned for it. I read through the rules (more like skimmed through), but saw nothing that says that you can get banned for this.
So, can you get banned for being blocked so many times? Or is this just like, some threat?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Quick little question
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 03:25:14 pm »
I don't think you will be banned for having to many blocks, but I think you will be watched by staff on your actions and seeing if you are really causing trouble. Cause you know, blocks are giving for a reason (unless people are really misusing it) So I think staff does take precaution of how many blocks a person has, but it wont get you banned unless you are really breaking the rules or causing serious trouble
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

XxInsaneAsylumxX

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 03:29:05 pm »
Ah, alright. That would explain why I encounter staff often
Thanks, again, Feareh. *Casual huggle*

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 03:32:46 pm »
Your welcome oUo
-huggles back-
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358