Author Topic: |A World Full Of Hate| (Open&Accepting)  (Read 18796 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: |A World Full Of Hate| (Open&Accepting)
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2013, 06:06:21 pm »
Alright, thanks!

Tallahassee's tail swash-buckled the air as she trotted down the street, head high as a pigeon dangled from her jaws already covered in the sticky crimson liquid. She happened to pass an ally with three other dogs (Leo, Armani, Diamond), stopping in her tracks and pricking her ears to pick up their faint murmurs. The dogs seemed friendly enough, and she could use some friends in these dire times. Putting on a friendly smile, Tally hopped up to them, coiling her tail beneath her hindquarters in a submissive stance. "I'm sorry to bother, but I caught this pigeon and well- I'm not hungry anymore so you can share it." Blinking her aquatic eyes, the mutt dropped the fat pigeon to the cold ground and sat back down, closing her eyes with a faint nod of her head.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2013, 09:11:05 pm »
She yelped waking up from a nightmare. She walked as she snuck up on a hot dog cart.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2013, 10:03:42 pm »

Hearing the pattering of pawsteps and thr scent of fresh kill Armani turned her head to see another canine heading towards them, raising a brow as she looked at the bird hanging from her maw, then back up towards the canines eyes. A smile growing across her face at the canines offer "Thanks but I already ate, but I dunno about these to?.." She shrugged with yet another smile as she looked at Leo and Diamond her tail thumping the ground as the Mastiff cross awaited for the two to answer.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2013, 12:52:01 am »
What is a maw?))
She sneaked up and stole some sausages. She went to the woods and started eating her sausages.

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2013, 01:01:46 am »
Sahara stood up and stretched her thin legs. She climbed out of the dog bed she was sleeping on and trotted to the kitchen. Sahara went over to her food bowl and ate some food she had and then got a drink of water. As she sat down one of the human children cane running in. She went down into a playful crouch as the child laughed and played with her a bit before walking to the living room. Sahara followed as the child sat down on the couch and turned on the tv. She jumped up on the couch and settled herself down on the child's lap.

Chiko climbed through the doggy door to the backyard. He pranced over to the dog house and entered. He grabbed a squeaky toy from inside and gnawed on it. Everytime he bit down it squeaked. He shook it vigorously like it was gonna run away before laying down and chewing on it again.

Dune layed curled in a woman's lap as she layed in her bed. The human was asleep and so was Dune. She soon got up and jumped off the bed. Dune made her way to the living room and layed in the dog bed in the corner. She circled around it and soon curled up. After a moment she was asleep once again.

[Not sure what to post for Dex. And a maw is like the snout and mouth of an animal.]

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2013, 02:14:19 am »
((A maw is this: ))

!Click to show!

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2013, 11:25:07 am »

"Oh- alright then.." Processing the thought, Tallahassee slapped her tongue over her nose while averting her gaze towards the sky with a brief bow of the head. "My name's Tallahassee, but you can call my Tally!" The mix chirped, raising a paw and placing it on her chest in a 'polite' manner. "What are you up to? Can I join in?" The questions buzzed through her mind, but she could only ask two since she usually asked many, many questions an it made other dogs uncomfortable.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2013, 02:30:32 pm »
She licked the grease from the sausages.
(I am only going to say muzzle cause maw sounds like wolfspeak.)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2013, 05:46:13 pm »
((Oreoz I've posted for Kita and Armani, just waiting..))

Milo
The small tri-colored canine let out a quiet yip as he lept from the small wall that surrounded the parking lot, his small tail wagging as it hooked slightly over. Milo trotted down the uneven pavement his claws tapping against it. The youngster (being 2 years old) trotted down a rather 'posh' area of the city with large nice houses, yips catching his attention from a certain house. Tilting his head the small brute trotted around the back of the house and lept a few crates then balancing on a large bin with his paws on the fence, peering over he watched as a dog the same breed as himself trotted out. The stray smiled as he peered through the window at another two of his breed. As the canine trotted into what looked like a small house his head tilted once again, his left brow raising slightly as his tail continued to wag. 

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2013, 09:10:29 pm »
The red husky walked and passed a dalmatian and canaan dog. Knowing the canaan dog already had a crush she dragged her sausages.