Author Topic: Yeah, I'm new...  (Read 902 times)

Offline Kora72345

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Yeah, I'm new...
« on: October 27, 2013, 03:09:14 pm »
Well, I just started the game. I learned that I am not good at moving around (ran into walls way too many times!). In general I really don't know what to do. I mean, I know how to move around and stuff like that, but now what do I do? Where do I go? Who do I talk to? I guess I'm just going to have to go on a little adventure to find out!

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Yeah, I'm new...
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 04:20:53 pm »
Hey baby and welcome to Feralheart!

When you first join, I guess it can be a bit confusing since believe me... When I joined, I didn't even know it was a Roleplay game!

Here's some tips you should know when playing ^^

The general chat does not work anymore, since the staff took it down for various reasons
When people make movies and it explains a pack or something, they are advertising for you to join it! Here's a guide to their speak: Unrealistic means that you can be all the colors of the rainbow if you want and have any type of markings, eye color, etc. semi-realistic(semi-real) means that you meet halfway between realistic, like using the right colors and than doing other things like strange eye colors and such ^^ Realistic means you look like a your species completely, color, eyes, and proportions are down to beat. ^^ Literacy is just like this too! When someone says literate, that often means when you meet them that you have to give a Roleplay sample. A Roleplay sample is like roleplaying to that person in whisper to give them a sample of how you Roleplay. They might give you pointers and have to try again if they don't see it fit, but if you pass, you're accepted into the group! Some groups don't require Roleplay samples ^^ and that means mostly anyone with any roleplaying skills may join.

If you have any other questions, message me on the site! You can add me in FH too as KitkatRevolution ^^

Hope you enjoy FH <3

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
Re: Yeah, I'm new...
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2013, 09:19:01 pm »
Hey floof welcome to FH xD Be sure to check these links out. They will help alot.

Game Rules
Haha floof, Rules are rules and we have to follow them.
Forum Rules
Forum rules are here to be followed... i guess you knew that XP
Forum Help
Need help on the forum? Do not fear, Forum help link is here.
FH Staff
Meet the staff, so you can recognise them later and if you have any concerns you can ask them just about anything
Tutorials
Stuck on map making? Or maybe preset making? Struggle no more with these handy tutorials.

and enjoy the game! XP
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads