Author Topic: The Halloween Party  (Read 1129 times)

XxInsaneAsylumxX

The Halloween Party
« on: October 27, 2013, 11:13:16 pm »
I've been told by a few people that they had a great time at the Halloween party.
 Since I couldn't make it, like every year since I've joined, why do you guys tell me what happened, and what's so great about it!
 Any good presets? Make any new friends?

Offline GameJester

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Halloween Party
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2013, 11:51:01 pm »
I wasn't there for the whole thing, but I can give you a few tidbits.

The first big thing that happened was the costume contest. Red, and a few other admins decided on what presets qualified, had those people line up in order to get a few screenshots, and then posted them up on the forum for everyone to vote on. Some of the most impressive of the presets were among those who qualified. You can see them here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=40358.0

The next portion of the party was talking, dancing, and enjoying ourselves in general. Tunes were played from Red's livestream. Many people spent there time in the main party room, but I believe some also spent their time in the lounge. There was a bit of RP going on as well.

Then Suragaha had us line up for a game in which we had to crawl under everyone, one at a time, and see if we could get our line to reach a certain point. The original goal was to make a lap around the dance floor, but it was them decided that our goal should be the wall. A fairly simple game, but fun nonetheless.

After that, things began to wrap up, and the winners of the costume contest were announced.

I didn't make any friends at the party really, but that's due to me being the quiet type. It was a very enjoyable party!

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: The Halloween Party
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2013, 01:26:38 am »
Well...
Lots of floofies from around the game and forum gathered in Ringo's fabulous halloween party maps. People chatted, roleplayed, danced while Red played music on his livestream, or just generally derping about. Fellow staffers and I did the preset contest, which I'll admit was a tiny bit hectic but we got through it, chose some finalists and eventually had users choose the winners in a poll on the forum. There were lots of wonderfully made presets, it was difficult choosing our qualifiers xD. Some people took lots of lovely screenshots and video clips.
I probably missed some bits because I had to leave about 2 hours into the party, but I'm sure others can fill you in on those details.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)