Author Topic: The Last Life  (Read 867 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
The Last Life
« on: October 28, 2013, 06:54:13 pm »
 ;) *Wink* Hi guys! This roleplay is basically a RP mixed with series and we will make series and we RP what we want to do in the videos! Then we redo it while some member is filming. Rules for RP down below this sentence.
1. NO SWEARING! This has to be of course at the front of the rules cause this rule is important to staff also!
2. No bu**swinging on other people!!! This rule is also very very very important to staff this could cause a perminant or long ban.
3. No powerplaying when roleplaying.
4. No begging for a different role I will or when we need another wolf you may be another role.
5. NO BRAGGING IF YOU HAVE A GOOD ROLE! I want some good behaving people that are kind so this is important.
6. Have as much fun as you like!  ;D

Mapped?: Yes. (Map is not finished)
Lit?: Literate to semi literate.
Realistic?: Sometimes in colors but we are not semi real.
Web sited?: Nope!

How I Choose Your Role: Its hard for me to decide what role you get chosen but there is two ways. (I give them options) You can take a personality quiz, or choose.

What I Need Right Now: More meshes for the map.

What This RP Is About: About wolves that live on a island called Last World and one finds its true destiny and they find more wolves on the way but one decides to leave and become evil but there is felines.

Application To Join:
Character Name:
Username:
Pic(If you can't take one make a very detailed description):
RP Sample:
Character Personality:
Date:
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 10:58:48 pm by Isabelle Little »
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae