Author Topic: Feral-City  (Read 1129 times)

Offline Nina.!.!.!

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Feral-City
« on: October 30, 2013, 05:21:57 pm »
Hello, I downloaded the map Feral-City and when I enter the portal to go on the map the game crashes and says:
"Feral Heart unresponsive"
Wanted to know why is this happening?

And the download link of the Feral-city for me re-download...

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-City
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 05:26:46 pm »
Well I had the same thing happen when I was on my old laptop. Since I got a new 2013 laptop the map works perfectly now. Reason why this might be happening is cause there is ALOT of stuff in the map and perhaps your computer isn't capable of running it. Here is a disclaimer that was on the FeralCity map that Red posted
This map includes lots of objects in various sizes which also means it requires a lot of computer power to run well. I advise everyone who plays this map for the first time to lower your graphic settings until you're sure your computer can cope the load from the map. For some it might take a few tries before you are able to actually enter the map as well. Download at own risk.
You can perhaps switch rendering systems from Open GL> Direct3D9 and see if that slightly helps you.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358