Author Topic: Pawsome Item Pack Download Help  (Read 5287 times)

Offline AnimalLover2000

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Pawsome Item Pack Download Help
« on: October 31, 2013, 09:01:15 pm »
Hey
I have the pawsome items pack, but the thing is that I did everything to get it into the FH foulders and stuff like that but it wont show up in my items when I go to edit one of my characters.
Can someone explain how to move the stuff and foulders to the FH foulder, so I can see if I misted something and can you tell me what I shouldn't do please. THANKS!!!  :P
(I have a windows btw(if it helps))
Life Rocks Live Like You'll Die Tomorrow!!!!!!! Now Go Live Your Life!!!!!!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Pawsome Item Pack Download Help
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2013, 09:18:03 pm »
Did you export/copy the items.cfg to C: > Feralheart and click replace?

Also, did you put the actual items into C: >>> Feralheart >> media >items and click replace?

This should go in the game help section too~ Linkie: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=24.0

Offline AnimalLover2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2013, 09:37:08 pm »
Ok an extra thing I forgot to add in was for the pawsome pack I go to the downloads and click on that download there is no items.cfg there. just free invisible presets, items (foulder sign by it) and another items (with a page with an internet explorer by it) I put the foulder items into the FH foulder and did the rest

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 09:40:47 pm »
Try redownloading~ Mine came with a items.cfg file. All item packs do because the .cfg file contols where the items show up on the models/meshes.

EDIT: Wait, a file with an internet explorer sign by it? Right click that and go to properties. Tell me what kind of file it is~

This is the original Pawsome items download~ http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36150.0
« Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 09:47:23 pm by AlphaEclipse »

Offline Cola 42

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2013, 09:45:41 pm »
 http://evercreek.webs.com/
 ok pup this is where I got the pawsome Item pack after you get there go to the fourms then downloads and down load it from there.

Made by Thyme

In game Name- Cola 42

Offline AnimalLover2000

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2013, 09:52:51 pm »
ok ok Alpha, it says when I went to properties. its in a General tab, its has the page with internet thing by it and it says in a box items.cfg so maybe that is it. And ill try both your links

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2013, 10:10:10 pm »
Yep~ Just put that file into C: > Feralheart and your set! You don't have to redownload if you have it already there~