Author Topic: Registration  (Read 2879 times)

Offline GingaSorrow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -3
    • View Profile
Registration
« on: November 01, 2013, 08:34:15 pm »
Well.. For one i do have an account on this site.

I have a friend that would like to roleplay with me but she can not register so that she can log into the feralheart game. Now im sitting here for hours on end refreshing the site to figure out when we will be able to register her account. It would be appreciated if there were times during the day that it was on for say maybe and hour or two that were regular so i don't have to waste my time sitting here and refreshing the website to no avail.

I'm a little peeved by this but i know why you did it. Crowd-control is a huge thing on sites like this and i am happy about the lag and not being able to log in has gone down. BUT this was not the best solution in my mind. The bad tokens were better then this. It told you that there was no room for your character on the site and to try again later until you could get on. Instead of telling people that they aren't allowed to play until they could get registered.

I hope you come up with a better solution soon.

P.s. I love feral heart and no disrespect is meant by this post. I only want a better arrangement. Love ya guys. Your dooing a great job. ;D

~WithAllTheLove GingaSorrow

AlphaEclipse

Re: Registration
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 02:44:37 pm »
The registration is quite random. I once saw it open at 9:00 PM and the next day it opened at 2:00 PM.  It stays open for about two hours everyday. Chu jut have to catch it~

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 03:46:24 pm »
Well as Eclipse said, the registration opens randomly and you have to catch it.

I know it's frustrating when it seems the registration is closed, but I think this is a better idea than the bad tokens. I think you can ask a moderator to make an account for you; my mind isn't very clear since I found this as a guest (I don't think you can though - correct me if I'm wrong). Don't worry; though it may seem never, I'm sure you will catch the registration one day, all it takes is perseverance and a lot of stalking.

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2013, 11:41:31 pm »
Sadly in your case or your friends case this is really how the registration works for now, accounts can only be regged by the users themselves, moderators, admins or any staff are unable to do so for you.

There's not much point in sitting and refreshing the page every minute since I believe it opens first in the start of an hour and it also remains open for a few hours as mentioned above. Best is to check in once every few hours and see if anything has changed.

Regarding your suggestion I'm afraid to say it's quite ineffective and not a solution we'd be looking for though thanks for the suggestion never the less.
Former community manager of FeralHeart