Author Topic: Awkward moments in the game happening to you  (Read 4778 times)

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
Re: Awkward moments in the game happening to you
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2014, 04:05:16 pm »
Spawning on top of Shallow while she's innocently laying on her back. Both awkward and funny xD I still laugh about it now.

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2014, 05:04:30 pm »
Poor Shallow!

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Void

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2014, 06:37:41 am »
One time I was in a pack and lost connection, and when I got back on I was being another wolf char from the same pack. He was currently rping with a she-wolf and things were getting a little awkward. XD even worse was I could move the char around as if from the chars rper the wolf was possessed 

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2014, 07:19:37 am »
There was a moment when I was whisperin' two members, one member was discussin' somethin' with me over a rather serious matter while the other I was actin' like a complete derp and goofin' off with. Well, somehow I accidentally managed to get the usernames switched up (via forgettin' to switch the usernames as I swapped from one conversation to the other) so the next thing I know, I'm whisperin' the user who I was havin' a serious conversation with the followin' [I'll be typin' it from his point of view]:

Dishonored<< "If you do, I'll fly over there so fast I'll catch on fire and be the first human meteor. Then I'll stuff ye' in Teivel's legendary b00ty fridge."
Other person>> "...? Uh, Vespian?"

Needless to say, it was very awkward.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:21:33 am by Vespian »
gone

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2014, 12:42:38 pm »
There was a moment when I was whisperin' two members, one member was discussin' somethin' with me over a rather serious matter while the other I was actin' like a complete derp and goofin' off with. Well, somehow I accidentally managed to get the usernames switched up (via forgettin' to switch the usernames as I swapped from one conversation to the other) so the next thing I know, I'm whisperin' the user who I was havin' a serious conversation with the followin' [I'll be typin' it from his point of view]:

Dishonored<< "If you do, I'll fly over there so fast I'll catch on fire and be the first human meteor. Then I'll stuff ye' in Teivel's legendary b00ty fridge."
Other person>> "...? Uh, Vespian?"

Needless to say, it was very awkward.
Lol! That's happened to me before. Sooo awkward...
And the moral of the story is, don't whisper two people at the same time. xD

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline Luna.

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Fabulous B00ty
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2014, 01:47:33 pm »
Hm... Most oddest thing that happened to me was.........Spawning on top of two felines buttswinging and making very detailed sexual comment's to each other in Bonfire(well noobfire island is what I call it ;D). God it was terrible.  ;-; I was in shock for like the whole time I was on In-game.   ._.

Find me in game as Rava!
Username: luna.
Gift Art Created By: ~Shallow~
DA: Ravalava
Usually flopping about around Flourite Plains and Bonfire.

Rizzla

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2014, 01:56:25 am »
Gather 'round the campfire childrenz it's time for a story xD
There i was, messing around on my zebra character, whom i don't do RP's on, she's just a random character xD. Anyways, this cakeindafridge imposter (who looked like slenderman) stared crawling all over me while i was lying on my back... weird stuffz. it was certaintly enough to make me disconnect, anyway.

Offline JackJackleHound

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • NOW KNOWN AS NIDHOGEL
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2014, 02:37:58 am »
Well. >u<
My sister gets the biggest kicks outa messing with my FH system while I'm away, I've tried passwords and all, but they're not much good against a hacker-type gal, she says she learned dem tricks from some dude in Sweden, well. Continuing on. After a six-week college camp I come back to find that there are a total of five new maps downloaded onto my game, I was about to delete them when curiosity got the best of me and I decided to snoop around, and behold the first map I run into I get confronted by  six pups and five wolves, all of which are long behold members of my sisters pack which she's been running on my account for the past six weeks [I've since changed and padlocked my account password T-T] Anyway, apparently the six pups were my sisters and thought I was her, squealing about me being their mother and how hungry they were [Yeah], the other five wolves were freaking out  about being attacked by another pack and the beta dying. [The majority of them were 'new to the game'] I just sorta sat there with a [O_O] Expression until finally I lost my patience and cracked the news over their skulls that the person they once called Alpha was no more and left the map.
Yeah it was rather Awkward..[I made friends with some of the kids later, I kinda felt bad leaving them like that >->]

Sig and Avvie by Me
User: JackJackleHound
DA:TheWickedNeverRest