Author Topic: Feralheart Kindness Group - Don't Bully!  (Read 2174 times)

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
Feralheart Kindness Group - Don't Bully!
« on: November 03, 2013, 09:03:54 am »

Welcome!

This group was started by me, it would be a good idea.

I wanted to show people who could be the life savers of Feralheart, and the point of the group is

to kick bullies out of here.
Everyone can join, but not anyone randomly.

We will choose people who have the strength to do this, not just leave the group the next day. You should

be strong courageous and unafraid, your personality should be respectful. Meaning that you never say bad

things behind others shoulders, please add me on feralheart if you want to join so I will get to know you

more. If I think you are good enough, you will join. The amounts of people who I will except are literates,

because they can help people who struggle to RP in the group. RPing is the most common thing in the

kindness group, because usually when we want to fight against the bully we should use strong language

and understanding.

Rules of the group:

1. Do not give silly excuses, solve them your selves.

2. Always report the leader if someone is being bullied, if you keep it your self while the bullies continue. Your kicked for being untrusted.

3. Don't be over dramatic, you'll be annoying.

4. Always remember to do what you are told, or you will screw things up.

5. When you see a bully, don't start being stupid and start swearing. Judging doesn't resemble who they are, it resembles who you are.

Before I say the roles, there is another activity in the group. It is simple but can make a big difference. It is called RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS. If you don't know what

it means, it means when something nice comes above your head you just do it. Like give cookies to anyone.

Roles: (For random acts of kindness)

1. Giving: Just as I said, give something nice. (Places: 0/10 so far)

2. Helping others: If someone struggles to do something, go in. Help them, don't just stand there watching them struggle. (Places: 0/10 so far)

3. Smile: If you want to be a shiny star, go talk to someone who is lonley, sad, angry. Making people smile is the only heal to heaven. (Places: 0/10 so far)

What we do in the group:

In our group we searching and get to know other people that we don't even know. I have started doing that and have

met a lot of bad people. If you think you are bad, start making a change to your self. Because we are coming to you next.

We also do meeting every sunday. There is no exact time, it only depends if everyone comes, we begin. If you miss the

meeting, no worries nothing will happen. I will tell you what we discussed for you to catch up. Make sure you are active,

if you are not, you will have to catch up with a lot of work. I know this sounds like a big responsibility, but it's worth it.

Just act normally, nothing will happen if you do more than 3 mistakes because you are part of the kind hearts.[/color

Roles: (For kindness)

RPing helpers: (Places: 0/5 so far)

RP leader: Responsible for everything linked to RP. ( 0 member )

Fighters: (Places: 0/30 so far)

Fighter Leader: ( 0 member )

Searchers: (Places: 0/7 so far)

So far, Africa (Kiraralove) has joined and is thinking of his role. If you would love to join please

send a comment below. This is a great thing to do for everybody, so please try. :3

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart Kindness Group - Don't Bully!
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 05:03:03 pm »
That's a nice idea, Rita! Well, since I don't roleplay much.. eh... I guess I can't join in. :(
But well, that's still a nice idea :D

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 05:32:44 pm »
This seems like a wonderful idea. A good RP to promote peace seems like something we all need around here. But I haven't RPed in a LONG time so I don't think I can join you. but I will always cheer your group on <3
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 05:51:26 pm »
This is a wonderful idea! If I could join, I would, but I'm dedicated to another role play. If I'm ever free, I'll message you. I usually try to make sure there is none of that in feralheart, along with fights. It's just not a nice thing to see; two people going at it in public you know? I'm so happy there's a group to stop all this uneeded aggression <3

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline ritat

• Incarnated Angel
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 156
  • Will be inactive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2013, 07:27:01 am »
Aww, thanks everyone. It really doesn't matter how good you are at RPing, it's about your trust and

and the ability of try.

You can't except not try, I will accept trying new things. Even if I lose."

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 12:14:04 am »
This is not an suggestion for the forum so this doesn't belong in the inputbox.

I'm not either quite certain if this is an advertisement for the group itself since the thread is not quite made to start a discussion around this particular group. Due to all the things within the post talking about group rules, group ranks and it in fact being a group for the game I'll move this over to the group advertisement board for now.
Former community manager of FeralHeart