Author Topic: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Mapped,Canine RP! (Organization Dogs Needed)  (Read 19008 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Year 2208 C.E
The Earth became cold with most places too harsh to inhabit. Mountains formed into ice and eroded into treacherous peaks caused by gusty winds. Although dangerous, humans found refuge within these structures by excavating circular habitable zones; establishing maze-like cites. These places are protected from the harsh winds and chilling cold... but they are nothing more than a desert wasteland surrounded by ice,barren and dry. The government took over what was left of the human race, monitoring the citizens under strict control. Dogs are prohibited and are used for something more "useful." They are not aloud to be domesticated family friends, but instead, sent to the Organization for training. These dogs are used to keep order within the cites, and will use force without hesitation. Becoming corrupt and savage because of the Organization, the citizens began to fear these animals as the years passed. Half of this canine force are machine apparatuses, who are in complete control by the Organization. The Organization is the government; they rule by fear and power, and Earth has fallen victim to their corruption.

I don't remember much... but I do remember seeing these 4 blank walls. The floor was always hard and stone cold, and the air in the room was forever stagnant. I can often hear the barks from other fellow canines... Some sounded mostly dog... Some sounded part mechanical... and the others all machine. I was born into this world...  taken from my mother and given to the Organization. For as long as can remember, nothing here seemed natural. I have been trained to think like one of those... Machine Dogs. I often wondered why they didn't put any mechanical parts in my body like so many of the other dogs. I soon realized it was because I was 86& wolf. That was considered rare... and the Organization sought not to tamper with this natural occured phenomenon. Because I have wolf in my blood... I was given special treatment. Well what is considered special when compared to the other living conditions of my canine counterparts. Despite my privleges. I was not a favorite among the other dogs. I was bullied... beaten... and rejected. The Organization did not bother to seperate the other dogs inside the gates from me; as my wounds healed quickly with their "special" treatment afterwards. I felt alone... I had no one else to associate with. I started noticing a white dog. I believe a Husky-Mix. Sometimes I never see the other canines in this colossal Organization. But I did see her a few times. I didn't thing much of it... But one day, she approached me. From that moment... everything changed. I was no longer alone. It turned out she didn't have any artificial parts added to her because she was 50% wolf. She became my mother figure  throughout the years, and I heeded her advice each time she spoke to me.
Each and every one of you his here because this rotting city wont cleanse itself... ...from those who break the rules.
That is why you are needed to keep control of this city...
You need to maintain order...and use brute force... ...if necessary.
This is an advance training course, for you all now eligible for more privleges.
Although one of you has already has these advanced...  ...freedoms.
The Organization rules this area... ...and the Government runs the show... ...so...
You WILL answer to our commands!
You WILL dispose of those who rebel!
You WILL NOT hesitate to execute these actions in order to preserve the Organization's standards.
In order to maintain directive... ...there needs to be fear within the people.
People who fear will not commit to acts of rebellion.
They will not rebel against the Organization while this canine force is here to establish this dominance.
You are here to serve the Government and follow our system.
All of this we teach... ...is for the greater good.
Human police are needed elsewhere... ...more important than scurrying the dirty streets.
Remember, if you are disloyal, or defy our goals... ...you will be permanently...Removed...

Eighty-Six
Will you follow the Organization... or will you rebel against the Organization?
Will you make it along with others...? Or will you perish tying to escape...?

Rules
No Powerplaying or Godmodding
No having super powers and all of that junk if your part machine...
Cursing is aloud, for this is an RP that will probably be full of it.
If your a dog without machine parts, BE REALISTIC, fully machine and part Machine, you either use grey/gray,white,or black markings...
HAVEEE FUNNNN :D

Ranks
Organization Dog(Fully or part)
Rebel... (Those who dare to try to escape...They can also be part robotic)

Organization Ranks...
Organization Alpha(Open)
Organization Beta(Taken)
Organization Delta(Open)
Organization Warriors
Organization Guards
Organization Patrol
Organization Omegas

Rebel Ranks...
Rebel Leader(Taken)
Rebel Beta(Taken)
Rebel Delta(Open)
Rebel Warriors
Rebel Scouts
Rebel Hunters
Rebel Guards

Application
Username
Character Name
Rank
Picture/Description
RP Sample
Other...

Credit for this entire RP including the name goes to Youtuber... SumikoOneeSan
And to watch the video... Click here ^-^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bL6C5k4iIhk

Preview of the chief in the show.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFJKecK9YXs&feature=player_detailpage

I would like to give a HUGE thank you to SumikoOneeSan for making this youtube video and give her/him ALL of the credit that made this RP possible.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:43:19 pm by ~RobinHood~ »

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline SilverWolfBark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Eighty-Six. A Literate,Soon To Be Mapped,Canine RP
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 09:27:13 pm »
Hi, BlacWolf! I like your roleplays, but I never joined one. Anyway...
Username- silverwolfbark
Character Name- Leech
Rank- Organization Dog
Age- 4 human years
Background/History- At 2 years old I was sent to the organization. I had been tested as having wolf blood. It appeared I had, but... something had gone wrong... it somehow appeared I had no wolf blood. A useless dog, sent to the organization 1 year after I should've been. I was... corrupted. Never the same, and I don't remember much.
Picture/Description- white, with blue eyes and and machine parts on my tail and belly and legs and all that like in the video.
RP Sample- Leech patrolled. She saw a helpless brown pup. "You." She said, her mechanical voice shifting, "Why are you not helping the Organization?" The pup looked at her. A normal dog would have been destroyed by it's adorable features, but not Leech. She seemed to be one of the few females that were fully mechanical, but she never knew. She kept a low profile, always out patrolling. The pup interrupted her twisted thoughts with a soft yelp. She growled, she knew to treat every pup the same... like a bandit. She had learned that from her one day with the young dog labeled "86". The pup shrank back. She gripped it in her steely jaws and carried back to the building, ignoring the obnoxious dogs' shrill barks, "Prison! You! Let us out!" and came to her only real owner. Her controller.
Other...- Um, where is this roleplay taking place until we're mapped?

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 09:35:08 pm »
Hi, BlacWolf! I like your roleplays, but I never joined one. Anyway...
Username- silverwolfbark
Character Name- Leech
Rank- Organization Dog
Age- 4 human years
Background/History- At 2 years old I was sent to the organization. I had been tested as having wolf blood. It appeared I had, but... something had gone wrong... it somehow appeared I had no wolf blood. A useless dog, sent to the organization 1 year after I should've been. I was... corrupted. Never the same, and I don't remember much.
Picture/Description- white, with blue eyes and and machine parts on my tail and belly and legs and all that like in the video.
RP Sample- Leech patrolled. She saw a helpless brown pup. "You." She said, her mechanical voice shifting, "Why are you not helping the Organization?" The pup looked at her. A normal dog would have been destroyed by it's adorable features, but not Leech. She seemed to be one of the few females that were fully mechanical, but she never knew. She kept a low profile, always out patrolling. The pup interrupted her twisted thoughts with a soft yelp. She growled, she knew to treat every pup the same... like a bandit. She had learned that from her one day with the young dog labeled "86". The pup shrank back. She gripped it in her steely jaws and carried back to the building, ignoring the obnoxious dogs' shrill barks, "Prison! You! Let us out!" and came to her only real owner. Her controller.
Other...- Um, where is this roleplay taking place until we're mapped?

Accepted but 86 and up is rare, so you might want to change your RP sample a bit. Edit- Question Answer: And that is to be determined when at least five people show up in the RP, we can vote then.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2013, 09:42:38 pm by BlacWolf »

What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 09:57:03 pm »
Username: wizardmymom

Character Name: Syllas

Background/History: Ah, the story of Syllas. What an odd dog she was... Well, to start, she was Organization born. Her parents just common dogs. She was taken as soon as she was born to live life as a serving dog. Syllas was trained with her... 'Normal' body up to age 1 1/2, before they started to amputate. She soon became another drone, just a mindless dog to serve the ever-stronger Organization. Before her amputations, she had dreams to escape one day. But now, she could only follow orders, and her dreams are long thrown away...

Picture/Description: USED to be a Husky, before she was amputated. Now, the only thing that remains of her former pelt is the open fur on her back, top neck, and tail.

RP Sample: Syllas looked around the facility, her blue, robotic eyes giving everything labels and such. While it made it hard to see, she had other things to worry about. She observed the normal dogs down below the ledge she was walking on with her patrol and scoffed. Oh, how they had a 'perfect' life. She had taken one of their comrades lives before... The though of the metallic blood on her metal snout made her smirk, and she looked over to the maze city. Never once had she remembered her past dreams of escaping, long gone.

Other: I'm guessing that Organization dogs have ranks in their system? I would place Syllas as a fast dog with no pity, so.... Not sure where that would place her that random chart thingy. -Shrug-

EDIT: I now have a preset! Syllas Preset
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 10:14:41 pm by Oceanwave »
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 10:13:05 pm »

Background/History: Ah, the story of Syllas. What an odd dog she was... Well, to start, she was Organization born. Her parents just common dogs. She was taken as soon as she was born to live life as a serving dog. Syllas was trained with her... 'Normal' body up to age 1 1/2, before they started to amputate. She soon became another drone, just a mindless dog to serve the ever-stronger Organization. Before her amputations, she had dreams to escape one day. But now, she could only follow orders, and her dreams are long thrown away...

Picture/Description: USED to be a Husky, before she was amputated. Now, the only thing that remains of her former pelt is the open fur on her back, top neck, and tail.

RP Sample: Syllas looked around the facility, her blue, robotic eyes giving everything labels and such. While it made it hard to see, she had other things to worry about. She observed the normal dogs down below the ledge she was walking on with her patrol and scoffed. Oh, how they had a 'perfect' life. She had taken one of their comrades lives before... The though of the metallic blood on her metal snout made her smirk, and she looked over to the maze city. Never once had she remembered her past dreams of escaping, long gone.

Other: I'm guessing that Organization dogs have ranks in their system? I would place Syllas as a fast dog with no pity, so.... Not sure where that would place her that random chart thingy. -Shrug-
Since it never said anything about that in the video I have no idea, I'm taking a guess that there is an alpha,beta,and delta but that would be the only ranks in my opinion... The patrol Organization dogs are most likely omegas along with the other dogs in the 'pound'.
Edit: Accepted!

Offline Wizardmymom

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • probably suffering rn
    • the-aquamama
    • pharahraptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2013, 10:17:05 pm »

Since it never said anything about that in the video I have no idea, I'm taking a guess that there is an alpha,beta,and delta but that would be the only ranks in my opinion... The patrol Organization dogs are most likely omegas along with the other dogs in the 'pound'.
Edit: Accepted!

Well, I watched the Chief Doberman Mech's vid by that person, and it seems they have status.
Anyways, thanks! ^~^
Is there a group in game?
Trans, gay, and ready to play

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2013, 10:30:56 pm »
Dude, this is for in game
Hint Hint: Soon to be mapped

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2013, 11:10:50 pm »
((Time to sign up for my own RP! x3))

Username- Dogsgorawr
Character Name- Grayson
Rank- Rebel Alpha
Age- 1 1/2 Years
Background/History- Taken to the Organization as a young pup. He was trained to think like them,and follow all of their orders and he did so till he was about seven months. He knew dogs were once mans best friend till the world turned into the frozen wasteland it was now, and he planned to somehow keep it that way. He dreamed of getting together some rebels and making a plan to get out of the city. Since the cities are literally a maze, it should be easy to loose the organization dogs but that remains unknown till the day comes of his final test... The day that his plan will go into action, and he tries to escape...
Picture/Description- Aboveeee
RP Sample- The Organization Chief glared at the new recruits who passed their training as the all say in a line, backs strait. "Each and every one of you his here because this rotting city wont cleanse itself... ...from those who break the rules. That is why you are needed to keep control of this city... You need to maintain order... and use brute force... ...if necessary. This is an advance training course, for you all now eligible for more privleges. Although one of you has already has these advanced...  ...freedoms.
The Organization rules this area... ...and the Government runs the show... ...so...
You WILL answer to our commands!
You WILL dispose of those who rebel!
You WILL NOT hesitate to execute these actions in order to preserve the Organization's standards.
In order to maintain directive... ...there needs to be fear within the people. People who fear will not commit to acts of rebellion. They will not rebel against the Organization while this canine force is here to establish this dominance. You are here to serve the Government and follow our system. All of this we teach... ...is for the greater good. Human police are needed elsewhere... ...more important than scurrying the dirty streets.
Remember, if you are disloyal, or defy our goals... ...you will be permanently...Removed..." The Organization chief said in his dark voice. "Now, are their any questions...?" The Organization chief asked looking around with his eyes narrowed on every one of the dogs. Grayson didn't dare to speak or make any other movement that would alert the organization dogs tat he didn't agree with these standards. He just waited till the dogs were dismissed from training,and when they were, he went straight the the courtyard and looked at the other dogs in the corner where they always met. "Guys..." Grayson muttered. "I have a plan..."

« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 10:06:10 pm by ~RobinHood~ »

Offline hollyjingle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Luff dat wolfie <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2013, 02:31:40 am »
User: hollyjingle
Character Name: Laika
Ranking: Rebel Leader
Background: Laika was salvaged from the street as a young adolescent and taken into the Organization. Soon, her innocence was tainted from the cruel things they told which she was expected to do once she grew of age. But, it was only of fear that she had began to follow in the machine's footsteps, and yet, she began to grow more and more brave as the time passed on. Her thoughts wandered into beyond the grasp of the Organization, and by the time she matured, she was willing to do just about anything to escape. Laika was was sick of these machines, and her rebellious side was beginning to form...
Description/Pictures: Laika is a lean, robust canine with a single robotic leg (Right foreleg.) She is a mixed breed of 10% East Siberian Laika, 20% Schipperke, and 70% Canaan Dog. She has a thick, black pelt with a patch of white on her chest and has a fluffy, curled tail. She also has a small snout.
Role-play Sample: A pungent aroma stung her nostrils, causing Laika to retreat into a huddled ball. The stench of blood was heavy in the air, biting into her nose like sharp teeth. Blood... Fear... The thin canine's snout corrugated with disgust, and she found her way to her paws with a low growl. Spittle slavered from her jaws as she snarled unhappily. Her hackles pricked up and she stood alertly at the sight of a machine. Full-blooded machine... Laika growled under her breath as her glare fixed onto it. She so desperately wished to escape this dreadful place... But how? She assembled her thoughts together, and a plan eventually formed. Escape... Yes... Form a pack... Form a pack and escape this terrible hell she has been living in.
Other: I don't mean to sound impatient, but who is making the map? And when will you estimate it will be completed?
- Thanks
Beguiled Hearts needs coders, mesh makers, modelers, mappers... Anyone who has game experience to help out.
O3O Join -------> www.beguiledhearts.webs.com
www.beguiledhearts.proboards.com

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2013, 12:47:56 pm »
User: hollyjingle
Character Name: Laika
Ranking: Rebel Leader
Background: Laika was salvaged from the street as a young adolescent and taken into the Organization. Soon, her innocence was tainted from the cruel things they told which she was expected to do once she grew of age. But, it was only of fear that she had began to follow in the machine's footsteps, and yet, she began to grow more and more brave as the time passed on. Her thoughts wandered into beyond the grasp of the Organization, and by the time she matured, she was willing to do just about anything to escape. Laika was was sick of these machines, and her rebellious side was beginning to form...
Description/Pictures: Laika is a lean, robust canine with a single robotic leg (Right foreleg.) She is a mixed breed of 10% East Siberian Laika, 20% Schipperke, and 70% Canaan Dog. She has a thick, black pelt with a patch of white on her chest and has a fluffy, curled tail. She also has a small snout.
Role-play Sample: A pungent aroma stung her nostrils, causing Laika to retreat into a huddled ball. The stench of blood was heavy in the air, biting into her nose like sharp teeth. Blood... Fear... The thin canine's snout corrugated with disgust, and she found her way to her paws with a low growl. Spittle slavered from her jaws as she snarled unhappily. Her hackles pricked up and she stood alertly at the sight of a machine. Full-blooded machine... Laika growled under her breath as her glare fixed onto it. She so desperately wished to escape this dreadful place... But how? She assembled her thoughts together, and a plan eventually formed. Escape... Yes... Form a pack... Form a pack and escape this terrible hell she has been living in.
Other: I don't mean to sound impatient, but who is making the map? And when will you estimate it will be completed?
- Thanks

Accepted and I believe Oceanwave is making the map, she told me last night she could since the other map maker is never online.