Author Topic: What is United Republic?  (Read 4046 times)

Sandfury

What is United Republic?
« on: November 10, 2013, 01:33:01 am »
So I've RPed with a few clans in the past week and there were people talking about United Republic. Someone said that they steal kits and stuff. Just today someone told me that they plan evil things. What I did learn is that a lot of clans I believe fear them... I'm not sure what this group is, so can someone please explain it? xD

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
Re: What is United Republic?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 02:02:09 am »
My clan leader character, Pharaohstar, was once kidnapped and held prisoner by the United Republic (but that's because I agreed for them to take me hostage). It was just harmless roleplaying.

I don't know too much about them since I rarely encounter them. It was a long while ago when Pharaohstar was kidnapped by them and that's the only time I ever roleplayed with them.
Inactive

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 02:04:42 am »
Pretty sure I heard someone say they disbanded the group, which was a shame if true because they were the only clan I would have ever joined.

Sandfury

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 02:10:32 am »
Okay. Thanks for telling me, at first I thought they were a bunch of powerplayers stealing kits and making them evil xD. Assumptions were wrong.

Offline Whisperingwaves

• #2FAB4U
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 135
  • #SlainyTheBattleTurkey
    • Whisperingwaves
    • @slainytbm
    • View Profile
    • Kiros
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 04:23:32 am »
TUR or The United Republic is still together, they are just a bunch of rogues who are very organized and they belive death to all clans is the right thing. This is all the info I may give out, therefore it am a part of the group itself.

Avatar by Chezdip on Lioden || Signature by Jackdaw ♥
In-Game As Whisperingwaves

Sandfury

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 05:19:20 pm »
TUR or The United Republic is still together, they are just a bunch of rogues who are very organized and they belive death to all clans is the right thing. This is all the info I may give out, therefore it am a part of the group itself.
So basically that group hates the books or the people who roleplay it? Either way, thanks for the info.

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 05:43:10 pm »
I have only heard rumors, but they suposedly live somewhere near the middle of Flourite, and Iron Legion is also near them, another Anti-Clan group.  One of the Reasons why my Camps are no where near the middle of the plains, and hear that many an innocent and not-so innocent cat has died, at their paws, sometimes quick, other times . . . . . not so lucky.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 05:59:43 pm »
No, the actual players are not Warriors haters. But the characters hate the Clans with a burning passion, and want to destroy them all for their own evil purposes. They have a mix of big cats, and small wildcats, also with dogs and wolves. That is why the Clans fear them so much. The group is large and unstoppable. There have been groups joined together to defeat them, but all have failed, such as The Order of The Clans, led by Ghirahim. That was a group of many Clans joined together under Ghirahim's leadership to battle The United Republic, but they were instead destroyed by ShatteredClan, teamed up with TUR.

The United Republic has over 200 members, and is for the most part, unstoppable.

~Vio
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 06:09:23 pm »
I also find these 'Anti-Clan' Groups annoying, they are almost always over powering, and have a really, well, DARK, effect to the Clans, we 'Can't' Stop them, people are now just joining the winning side, and making it seem as if 'Evil' will always win.  Its overly annoying to me.
Sorry, people who are a part of these Groups, but you just don't impress me, only make me Simmer.

~Warrior, Who wished people had more Noble Cats. 

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Heren

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2013, 06:34:02 pm »
TUR isn't evil, actually. I had intended for it to be a mix of both good and evil. Well, that's how my character Ivy saw it... she thought to destroy the clans so that they couldn't fight each other and cause more wars and I think that may still be the case since I stepped from power.

I thought it would make sense for me to step into this thread. ^^' ))