Author Topic: FERALHEART SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING!  (Read 1458 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
FERALHEART SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING!
« on: November 13, 2013, 02:10:10 am »
Ok so here is the story: I was gonna make Skyrim maps when my heightmap wasn't working and I figured I only could fit Haafingar. I saved it as PNG and put it in the map file. But when I used it, My FH suddenly stopped working. Then I renamed the map to Haafingar. I realized I had 3 of the same maps for renaming the map 3 times. I deleted them except for Haafingar but then when I went onto FH before anything showed up on the screen it said. "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working A problem caused this program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." But I got no solution please help! I am desperate to play FH cause I love FH so much!!!! And my FH friends (I have a lot of friends O_O) might freak out and wanna RP with me. FH Friends That Like Me A Lot: @Girly@. .:Paradise:. . Wolfeffect. Rayquaza117. AlphaEclispe (I think XD). cmoney.         Pwease help me!!! *Cries a waterfall*
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

AlphaEclipse

Re: FERALHEART SUDDENLY STOPPED WORKING!
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2013, 02:18:41 am »
Oh, did you put in exactly in terrains with the size at 513 x 513? You sure it's a greyscale map?
Also, go into Feralheart >> media > particles and delete any with _0, _1, _2, etc at the end.
This also may help. Sounds similar to chur issue: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=37091.0

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2013, 04:06:50 am »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2013, 12:35:31 pm »
Oh, did you put in exactly in terrains with the size at 513 x 513? You sure it's a greyscale map?
Also, go into Feralheart >> media > particles and delete any with _0, _1, _2, etc at the end.
This also may help. Sounds similar to chur issue: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=37091.0

This might be the thing to do.
Things I Already Did: Made it greyscale. Made the map 513x513. Made it PNG.

But Feareh the computer I have was built to take high graphics.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae