Author Topic: I can log onto my character, but can't get into ANY maps?  (Read 1030 times)

Offline MoonRose12

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Georgia Bulldogs for the win! Weewt!
    • View Profile
I can log onto my character, but can't get into ANY maps?
« on: November 13, 2013, 08:03:27 pm »
Stupid, stupid, stupid. What've you done, Moon? Messing up your game and such. BC

Anyways, here's what happened:
I had just re-downloaded FeralHeart, and everything was going fine until I put in MM3 markings and my Rp's map.
I logged back on after I had done some map-making and got into the character selection part. I clicked on my character and it goes to the loading screen. I'm just sitting there when it says "Feralheart.exe has stopped working". So, I just make a new character and get on that. The same thing happens. So, I go onto my backup account and try. Same thing. Help? I'm stuck in my room for an hour with no T.V. and a hallway of wet paint separating me from sanity.
Great, great ,-c- granddaughter of two US presidents!
Presets are /FREE/ now until the end of this year! Get them /now/ before I close this off!
Map making is going on! Check out my DA for more information!

Dedicated Grammar Nazi 2013-2014[/color

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: I can log onto my character, but can't get into ANY maps?
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 08:50:18 am »
In all honesty, if you are unable to backtrack easily and know what might be the cause I'd really just suggest uninstalling the game completely by remove the folder C:\FeralHeart and then install the game again, then make sure it works before installing the mass markings and maps again and make sure it's done correctly.

As far as I'm concerned I'm not quite certain how just installing a custom map crashes the game unless it was made incorrectly in the first place, and just removing the map in exports should sort that issue, nor how a few markings added can. Though I have never used Mass markings so maybe there's something funky you can do there. But due to the information you provided I'd just say it's easier to just re-install like most times when something goes wrong and you are unable to backtrack and sort it in another manner.
Former community manager of FeralHeart