Author Topic: Phroghress Tons of open roleplays section (Old and new ones accepting)  (Read 4405 times)

Offline DangusMangus

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Hellur. :D

I'm Phroghress, and I have created tons of role plays, which still are awesome!!!
Yet, I am still looking for members to join packs/groups, because next month there will be new role play!
I accept only literate members, my realistic level depends on what kind of rp we're talking about. It may be Lycan rp, or it may be a wolf pack. So, just look on posts below and apply to role-play you wish to join!!

application help ~>

Roleplay Name (Type roleplay name here, currently, you can only write here (Cheval Ville, White Blood, White Rock Valley, Suflete Nevinovade, Loners rp)
Name (Your characters name)
Age (Your characters age)
Looks (Place here picture, or detailed description)
Personality (OPTIONAL)
Rp sample (Type here FULLY literate rp sample, this depends on your joining)
Username (Type here your user name in-game and on forums, seperate them, by using #. It should look something like this ~ HelloKitez4Ever # Phroghress).
Theme song (OPTIONAL. Here you can place link/name of the song, that tells about your character)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:24:46 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee
deviantART - CatCoveredInChalk

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
Re: Phroghress Tons of open roleplays section (Old and new ones accepting)
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2013, 07:27:52 pm »
Cheval Ville

With the tears in your face and pain in your chest, you could just faint in middle of no-where. But you reach the light end of forest. Huge structures and loud horse neighs catches your eye, which roams in front of your sight. Maybe this is the place, where you'll stay calm and create new life? As you head forwards, different kinds of horses head around the area. You could notice different colors of their saddle pads and bridles. Different building with different objects inside. As you go deeper in the new area, your eye catches a nice building, in short distance you could notice a barmen behind the beautiful brown table, serving drinks for travelers. Going forwards your sight, you noticed huge, different pastures for different actions. Far far away, you noticed small pasture for wild horses, which are just caught. Turning around, your eyes froze on huge forest, which had fog all over it's bark and shapes. Out from tree leaves, loud and aggressive howl entered the atmosphere above. Finally looking back at full farm, your locomotion was slow. You still eyed the up-coming events, how workers gets everything ready. But this soft and quiet neigh, which made you to turn around and eye the horse. For it's colors, it reminded of small pony, Java pony. You could hear the people talking near-by, that this pony is one of greatest ponies in the whole farm. They say, that she's the one who prepares each horse for events. Now it's your descission to join, or leave?

Cheval Ville is great roleplay for farm, horse lovers out there. Here you will be trained to be best horse in the farm. Each of you discovers four ranks, which will lead you to great achievements and it will be part of you for next of your left hours, days, years. Currently, we have no members, but it was made a month ago. Since i'm not active as I should be, I jsut thought I will post it here and try to be active as much as I can.

Here you can be ~>

• A horse
  • A farm canine.
  • A farm feline.
  • A human.
  • A wild canine.
  • A wild feline.

Here you CAN'T be ~>

• Lost facality expirement.
  • Immortal canidae or felinadea.

We take our plot in great map, which was made by Muser. It has great obscales to train in, to spend night and it has great forest, which has 5 kinds - Foggy Forest, Green Mountains, Lonely Island, Swamp and Usual forest.

Foggy forest has great and beautiful place to live for strays. It has great waterfall and secret cave which you'll discover by yourself ;)

Green Mountains has green mountains (as the tittle says). There is abandoned building next to it. There stays stray felines, which creates a great clan. Why Green Mountains? There is really awesome mountain, which is very huge and great place for a pack to stay it. However, it has two tunnels, great are for pups and teenagers to be trained.

Lonely Island is very very tiny, having old autumn trees from last autumn. They never let trees leaves to fall and they stand there for ages.

Swamp, well, it's a swamp. There's nothing else to say, but there's a great and huge caver in middle of it.

And last but not least - Usual Forest. It has great kind of trees, different colors and shapes and of course - kinds. There're two great hills with small caves inside, also great place for pack to live or bigger cats, like cougars or lynxes to live in.

REQUIREMENTS

You need to be able to download maps, mods, presets and other kind of stuff.
You need to be strictly active.
You need to be realistic and literate.
You need to know what auto-hit, powerplay and godmod means, know how to face them or deal with them.

LINKS

website - chevalville.webs.com

APPLICATION

Code: [Select]
[u]Roleplay name[/u] -
[u]Name[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -
[u]Animal[/u] -
[u]Looks[/u] -
[u]Personality[/u] -
[u]Age[/u] -
[u]Roleplay sample[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -

CONTACT

PM me here.
Add me in-game (Hellokitez4ever).
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:26:01 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2013, 07:28:47 pm »
White Rock Valley (re-opening)

Hellow there! :D

Thank you for reading this roleplay topic :D This is BRAND NEW, our map is finished.

We have 5 packs - Shattered Sun Pack, Lost Sunset Pack, White Wisp Pack, Deadly Frost Pack and Crimson Heart Pack. all of them have their own territories, borders, leaders.

"One day packs will become enemies, which will kill everyone in their ways" Great KahuIko told us this before his death. We still think, that will happen, the paks who were alliances, will become enemies. Maybe this is from virus that floads our hearts with pain and blood?

SHATTERED SUN PACK

They are strong, brave, powerful, never betraying wolves in their pack. Some of them of anger kills pack member, alpha exciles them to become loners, but Alpha is one who will accept them to his pack.

Alpha male ~ Juniper ( OPEN ).
Alpha female ~ Numi ( OPEN )

LOST SUNSET PACK

his is Lost sunset Pack, or how it used to be. What I mean? It's about virus. Virus took all his pack members, only Alpha is alive. Now he wants to make new pack, which will be his second family till his death. His pack is brave, strong, smart, loyal and really powerful. They live in large cave, which will fall down one day...

Alpha male ~ Alpha ( OPEN )
Alpha female ~ Terra ( OPEN )

WHITE WISP PACK

This is White Wisp Pack, most dangerous pack in whole Valley. Even they look nice, they are deadly dangerous. They kill everyone in their ways, or maybe they wont? Their alphess name is White Mist, the beautiful, strong, powerful and smart female wolf that this White Rock Valley could ever have!

Alpha male ~ Justice ( OPEN )
Alpha female ~ White Mist ( OPEN )

DEADLY FROST PACK

This is Deadly Frost Pack, and wolf that is growling at another wolf is Lord Serion. He protects his mate, after one of his pack members raped her. His pack is kind, loyal and protective to others. Well, how they used to be. After Lord Serions fathers death, he began to become more protective, not trustable to loners.

Alpha male ~ Serion ( OPEN )
Alpha female ~ Vocume ( OPEN )

CRIMSON HEART PACK

This is Crimson Heart Pack. All of them are loyal and traveling a lot pack. Some of their pack members says this is best pack ever, now wrose than Lost sunset Pack. Well, all of them how I said are loyal, honest, strong, powerful, misterious, protective, smart wolf pack that White Rock Valley could have. Their alpha is Kimonu. The wolf who is rised his head highest and looking at you. He is very strong, powerful and great leader for this pack.

Alpha male ~ Kimonu ( OPEN )
Alpha female ~ Opal ( OPEN )

MAP RULES

1. No trolling or our members will report you.
2. Map is only for this roleplay, don't give link to someone else.
3. Please don't use E or soom around.
4. Don't do something disturbing.
5. Everyone has their own territories - stay in them for your life.
6. Follow the rules or you will be kicked and I will make sure your IP address will be baned from map.

ROLEPLAY RULES

1. Don't powerplay.
2. Don't autohit. If you don't know what autohot means read in forums.
3. Don't god mod.
4. Write full sentences, full chat. We are really literate.

Application

[u]Roleplay name[/u] -
[u]Name[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -
[u]Pack[/u] -
[u]Looks[/u] -
[u]Personality[/u] -
[u]Age[/u] -
[u]Roleplay sample[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -

Our website URL ~> http://whiterockvalley.webs.com/

Alpha's and other members bios ~>
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=34867.0

Thank you for reading this and I hope so that we will get members soon!!! :D
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:26:34 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 07:56:27 pm »
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:27:58 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2013, 08:10:05 pm »
~White Blood~

Harsh and cold winters always hitting your fur, trying their best, to slide through strong skin and get you cold. That blood and rotten flesh scent always entering your nose, and chocking your mind. Those helpless howl and whines, which still lies beyond the mystery... This will never end, neither the helpless howls, neither blood scent, neither insane canines... On every shadow, if every tree, you may find your worst seen creature, which may be the last one, that will stuck in your mind... Every wolf is trying it's best to survive these winters, try to create a pack and probably lead it on, as elk groups will vanish in no matter of seconds...

White Blood is an old rp (about 1 year), and I forgot all about it, but since I am putting all my roleplays in one big thread, I thought - it would be awesome to rp here again. Now, I'm trying my luck to achieve new members, with great roleplaying skills.

White blood is one of most realistic wolf roleplays that I've got so far. You turn into white wolf (rarely black or other color), arrive in frozen tundra landscape and try your best, to fight the Virus.

Currently, it's mapped and sited, re-opening for new members. The site is fully created, with helpful threads.
Site ~ whitebloodrpg.webs.com

To apply your application here, you must fill up this code ~>

[u]Roleplay name[/u] -
[u]Name[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -
[u]Looks[/u] -
[u]Personality[/u] -
[u]Age[/u] -
[u]Roleplay sample[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:28:11 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2013, 08:20:22 pm »
Suflete Nevinovate

"Sir,' broken voice tryied it's best, to hit the vocals perfectly to be listened without cutting off. "The pack is half dead, we cannot fight back. There are too much of them" the wolf soonly fainted on floor, it's nect was all covered in bright crimson, as it's eyes began to strike in red, white foam covering it's lower jaw, as tongue was either covered in blood, or it's own organs. The fear beyond pack members was soaking their lives out, as last rabied wolf finally fainted down, chocking the crimson foam out, as it's own eyes striked open,red 'wires' covering the bright greed lid, as it soonly shifted in one mass...

Curently, Suflete Nevinovate is roleplay, which is running in FeralHeart. There will be more programs, where we will play. We take spot of great fight and winning number. We achieved big part of forest, that is in our hands. But our pack will never get together, as their numerous personalities doesn't fit great. We will still try to fight to survive, as our survival skills will soonly achieve their great spot above the scale from 1 to 100%.

Our packs has madness, called Rabies. they always fight, because there always is new pack member, which has this sickness. We always are steady and ready to strike for their hearts. In our pack you cannot trust no one, exept the great families and groups, that we call Tribes. There, we accept great fighters, that will fight for Tribe. Each other them has alpha, but only one alpha from the pack is Xenomorph. She has great numbers of her skill scale, which you cannot destroy...

We have numerous rules, which we will follow. One rule break causes kick from pack. We will have map soon, in few weeks, it will be fully created in small peace of hell. There will be more packs, which I will search for later up-coming week. This is BRAND NEW, website created few days ago, along with this awesome and discusting pack. Lmao.

Site - http://sufletenevinovate.webs.com/
Check every board.

Application
[u]Roleplay name[/u] -
[u]Name[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -
[u]Looks[/u] -
[u]Personality[/u] -
[u]Age[/u] -
[u]Roleplay sample[/u] -
[u]Username[/u] -
[/size][/color]
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 08:28:27 pm by Phroghress »
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:10 am »
RESERVED
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:18 am »
RESERVED
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2013, 11:22:34 am »
RESERVED
In-game - Orchee

Offline DangusMangus

• Most active on my dA
    • CatCoveredInChalk
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2013, 11:23:47 am »
RESERVED
In-game - Orchee