Author Topic: Feral-Heart Creepypasta. <3 [LONG]  (Read 4687 times)

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Feral-Heart Creepypasta. <3 [LONG]
« on: November 18, 2013, 04:31:16 pm »
The Creepypasta is either called 'Power-Cut' or 'Ben.' Whichever you prefer.

I sat in my room, staring out of the window while shrouded but the darkness in the room, the power was out, the second time tonight and I was busy. Well done electricity, bravo. After waiting about ten minutes, it seemed to have come back on. I sighed in relief and jumped off of the bed, running into the living room and on the MAC, clicking the on button on the back. I was greeted by the indigo and navy background, little stars dotted around here and there. I checked DeviantART. 0 Messages. 0 Comments. 0 Deviations. Nothing on my page at all, "You gotta be freaking kidding me." I snapped, refreshing millions of times, then scrolled down to the watchers, Night wasn't there. In fact no one was except two people. "Ben" and "Power". I stared and blinked, refreshing again. I noticed I wasn't watching anyone anymore and slowly closed Safari, I stared at the innocent, golden three paws on my desktop, "What harm could it do..?" I murmured nervously, but instead of clicking on it I went to spotlight, typed in Feral-Heart and clicked on the one with 'download' next to it. (Fact: If I click on the desktop icon it doesn't have my downloads on it.) I wish I didn't. It skipped the Kovuworks logo and the Ogre and things. Going straight to the title screen, the music was playing backwards, something was definitely wrong. It also wasn't the right music, it sounded familiar, but I could't get it into my head of what it was, I had heard it millions of times, but they had changed it the slightest bit. God dammit what was i-- "PLAY. THE. GAME." Yelled through my headphones, I squeaked and threw them off and at the screen, I could see two faint red eyes, "Throwing them probably wasn't for the best.." I whimpered as I put them back on while typing in my password. I only had two characters to choose from. The grey and dark red character named, 'BEN'. And 'Shadow'. I went for Shadow, as much as I loved the character, I wasn't touching BEN. At least I thought. It logged in as BEN with a smirk on his face and the chat was blank, until red words typed in, "Tricked yooooou.." I heard an unsettling and familiar giggle through my headphones, "Oh hell no." I grumbled, to the chuckle and the text. I let out a deep breath and started walking down Ficho Tunnel. No one was online, maybe everyone's power was out? No. I was up late though. VERY late. I went onto the FeralHeart website. Five players online. Maybe the other four were roleplaying on a map? I checked the map users. I was the only one in Ficho, the others were in a map called: DOOM
Maybe they were roleplaying? Meh.
I went back to Feralheart, it had F3ed to BEN's giant-grin face, I squealed as he lip-synced the words: Play. With. Me.
Damnit BEN you sound like Sally.
I turned the camera back behind him and he smiled without me pressing anything. I was regretting ever going on the computer. I mean seriously, after a power-cut and weird stuff on a website, who goes on a possessed character that is actually based off of a boy who dro-- Okay I won't spoil it. I sighed and moved into the water, for fun obviously. But I was greeted by the most upsetting, horrifying and terrifying scream I had ever heard from a character in a game, I threw my headphones off and closed my eyes, the noise was deafening. When it went back there was a black screen, the computer was on, Feral-Heart was just black, then the white words typed up in the middle of the screen and BEN's sad face.
Why did you let me die..?
I genuinely felt sorry for him, I was crying my eyes out. There was a twenty second pause as he stared at me, as if waiting for me to quiet down. Then he spoke louder and a smirk grew on his face.
Let's play again.
I was shaking so hard. I stared at the loading screen which was completely black, but said in white, italic words in the middle, 'LOADING. . .' I took in a deep breath and exhaled in a shaky voice, "Oookay.. Maybe you-you're just asleep.. This might just be aaaall a dream.." I whispered to myself. I was in Fluorite this time, what could go wrong? EVERYTHING COULD GO WRONG. I sighed heavily and ran forward, approaching stone bridge. The terrifying background music suddenly adopted a maniac-like laugh. I had heard it somewhere before. I shook my head and ignored it, 'someone' arrived, a bigger smile than BEN's previous one, plastered across his face, cut all the way up to his eyes, 'No.. That can't be.. No!!' I thought, I smashed E like my life depended on it, if the character were real, IT WOULD. "BEN RUN!" I screamed at the screen, he looked at me confused then saw the white grinning wolf leap at him. It went black and the laugh sounded again, "GOODNIGHT BEN." It said. My jaw was agape, I couldn't believe what I just saw, from a game like Feral-Heart, nothing could come from this. It was.. Unbelievable to say at the least. "Your friend, BEN isn't here anymore." Giggled the voice, "But that's fine. I'm here." The grinning face flashed the opposite colours and I let out a horrific scream. I turned off the game, I couldn't take it anymore. The desktop had changed to a pitch black. The stars were dots of blood and there were two red dots where eyes were and words under it, all bloody saying:
WANNA PLAY AGAIN?
I screamed again as I heard a smash in the window, I zoomed into the kitchen and grabbed a knife, a white flash came at me, the smile like the wolf in the game. I realised within a second who I was dealing with, but when the door opened he disappeared completely, I slid down the wall and giggled insanely, I began sobbing when my mum appeared at the top of the stairs and dropped her bags in complete shock, her hands shaking, "WHAT?!" I screamed, she pointed to my arm, I fainted.

---

I'm currently in a hospital, recovering from the.. Symbols.. On my arm. I'll go from my wrist to my shoulder..
A large ring with two lines crossed diagonally through the middle, it looked like it had been scratched and the ring bitten. There were three of them. One bigger, the others smaller.
A giant smile, one done very well, the other done lazily, two dots and a simple smile. They were next to each other and same width and height.
A teddy bear looking thing. It looked kind of cute.
Another ring, but this time a small palm and long, thin claws.
And finally. A mask, smiling. Just like BEN.

I know exactly how this happened. Through my experiences in the game, I suggest you don't read anymore creepypastas.
Oh wait.. You're reading one now.

YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2013, 05:30:59 pm by DynamiteSkittles »

Awoken.

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
Re: Feral-Heart Creepypasta. <3 [LONG]
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 07:45:16 pm »
Wow! That is incredible! Definitely gave me the chills. Keep up the good work!<3
Love you all <3

Offline crosscreature

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ew
    • cross-creature
    • Cross Creature
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 12:19:29 am »
Awesome story! It is very creepy. Continue the awesome work DynamiteSkittles!

Offline Dobo

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I like Marvel AND DC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 08:01:10 pm »
I don't like creepy pastas... why do I keep reading yours.
Ferret-Dragons!!!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 08:23:41 pm »
Actually gave me chills a little bit, too. .o. *Le sniffles and applauds* Bravo! ;o; *lederp*

Anyywayyy... Nice creepypasta, seriously. :I /bricked.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 09:14:15 pm »
Interesting story there :3 Gave me some chills

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Dobo