Author Topic: ||Things Have Changed|| (Open&Accepting) Rated~M~  (Read 8456 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: ||Things Have Changed|| (Open&Accepting) Rated~M~
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2013, 09:44:18 pm »

Sapphire
The American Shorthair peered down at the tom now known as Slate as he introduced himself, a half smile growing across her face-she began to listen as the male spoke-and speaking about her being young. A quiet chuckle escaped the felines mouth as she shook her head in disagreement with the tom "Nah I'm not young, I'm 3 years old.." She admitted looking down at the Slate as she stood proud her tail continuing to flick her slender striped tail, her ears twitching a little as she waited to see what Slate would say next. "You don't look to old yourself.." She quickly added-and it did seem that way, the tom looked fairly young.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2013, 09:48:36 pm by Taylor »
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2013, 11:52:18 pm »
Aurora sat down and panted. -short-
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2013, 04:28:52 am »

With a small sigh of relief, Alusia slowly sat up and started walking towards the group. "Phew. I thought you were mutants. I'm Alusia." The fae got a good look at who had called her over; a black and brown fae. The mix swallowed and looked at the rest of the group, glad none of them were the snarling mutant beasts. "Who are you?"

The fog seemed to grow denser around the orange maine coon as she walked the empty streets, her bushy tail swaying. Tara kept her head low, looking around for any sign of danger. Her small feet padded noiseless across the broken pavement of the road. The cat didn't have the slightest idea of where to head next, but just kept going anyway. "Not like I had a home in the first place...." She mumbled to herself. Tara took a turn into a small alley. Trash cans and debris laid everywhere, making it hard to walk around in it. But the maine coone didn't mind, and simply sat down behind an old cardboard box and pondered.

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2013, 10:53:30 am »

Orion silently padded through the dusty streets, his tufted ears gently flickering at the loud meows and barks coming through the mist. He scowled, jumping up onto a wrecked car and curling his thick tail over his front paws.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2013, 11:50:35 am »

Gypsy
Seeing as the other canine had now decided to come over Gypsy smiled-taking a quick glance aroundthe fog had not practically cleared up and the ruined city was revealed. A sigh escaping the canines may-images of how the city use to be, one beautiful place it was. Shaking her head the Collie mix turned to face the canine who itroduced herself-now known as Alusia. Smiling at the golden fae she dipped her head "Well I'm Gyspy, and here is Heeler!" She barked gesturing towards the brute who stood near the two, her tail arched and swaying back and forth as her gaze shifted from one canine to the other.
[/sizr]

DA Account

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2013, 02:42:25 pm »
Aurora then looked around, and walked to the other canines.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2013, 03:49:56 pm »
((Mayah please try and write atleast 1 and a half lines, this is a semi-literate to literate rp and your few word posts aren't really enough...))
DA Account

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2013, 04:38:16 pm »

Slate

The male feline shrugged, chuckling a little at Sapphire's remark. "Just four years," Slate replied, resting his haunches. A strong scent of canines wafered into his nostrils; he tensed a little, throwing a nervous glance at where the scent was. Having nothing better than to say, Slate pondered for a moment, before inquiring, "You haven't seen any mutants just earlier, have you?" Slate was referring to the canines he had encountered earlier, though he did not mention them in his question.

Heeler

The cattle dog let out a grunt as he stared up into the direction of the new canine, who was known as Alusia. Heeler wasn't very fond of new dogs, but he nodded at her, just to be polite. It wasn't everyday he was introduced to a new canine, or a feline, perhaps, due to the infection. With nothing more to do or to say, Heeler plopped down onto his haunches, glancing from Alusia to Gypsy.

Offline DuskPegasister

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • It's ok. Dusky loves you anyway. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2013, 05:06:51 pm »

"Gypsy and Heeler..." Alusia looked at the two dogs and pondered. Then she lit up her face with a small smile. "It it's nice to meet you both." The golden fae nodded to each if them, and glanced around. "So, uh, have either of you seen any other dogs? Or, uh, cats? You two are the first I've seen, so..."

Keep going, you'll get there soon.
And when you do, i'll be waiting. <3

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2013, 06:11:53 pm »

Gypsy
Gypsy heard the shuffling of paws and turned her head-peering at the brute as he lowered to his haunches-shooting a smile in his direction she quickly turned back yo Aluisa who had asked another question-clearing her throat she spoke. "Well, seen another figure earlier that was of a canine-but its eyes seemed to be glowing so I don't know if it was mutant or normal. But I'm sure there will be other canines and felines around.." she shrugged and was soon followed by a smile. The mix-breeds tail continued to wag as she took a seat on her haunches.

Sapphire
The Shorthairs ears perked as the tom begin to speak-telling her how old he was nodding her head "Still pretty young then!" she smiled with a flick of her tail. A strong gust of wind blew past the feline and she got a strong scent of what seemed like canine? A questioned look grew across her face as she turned back to slate. "Well not so far, but it seems there's something near by.." she huffed sniffing up once again. "Maybe we could go check that smell out?.." Sapphire questioned knowing the tom had smelt it to by his facial expressions and action. The cat tilted her head as she starred down at the male with her ice blue eyes.

DA Account