Author Topic: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~  (Read 17799 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
Re: |The Savanna| (Open&Accepting) ~Rated-M~
« Reply #80 on: November 30, 2013, 09:32:54 pm »

Nuala
The sound of rustling bushes caused the spotted canine to come to a sudden halt-whipping around she glanced around behind hera confused look appeared across the canines face as she shrugged, turning back around the spotted canine continued on her way through the territory of one of the smaller prides. A gap showed one of the areas where a lone carcass lay-running her tongue along her lips Nuala poked her head around and glanced around. It seemed the lions had already moved somewhere else-stepping out she sniffed at the ground "About...10 minutes ago.." She muttered. It was almost certain the lions wouldn't come back, even if they did she would have had what she needed. Taking no hesitation she bounded over towards the carcass and knelt down-beginning to tear apart the meat. A feeling ran through Nuala that something was watching her, turning she glanced around once again-meat hanging from her blood stained maw. Growling she turned back towards the carcass and continued feasting.

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 30, 2013, 09:49:14 pm »

Owern leaned forward in attempt to catch the young dog's words as she uttered them softly. As the words drifted into his ear, he slumped back, an exasperated sigh escaping his jaws. "Humph. Surprisingly enough." He muttered, casually flicking an ear. "Perfect for an aging canine." He added lowly under his breath. Glancing back at the female, he scowled at her injuries, before harshly nudging Idi. "What're you doing there - standing without doing anything? Go and help the poor 'un. I'm too old to know what to do." Owern murmured, glancing expectedly at Idi. He was sure the male canine would know what to do - if he were spending his time along in the wilderness. Besides, Owern wasn't very familiar with other canines; he would rather stick in the shadows and allow the others to do the work.

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2013, 10:27:59 pm »

Syckle had listened to what she had said, his ears perking when she had cut herself off, but he otherwise didn't bother to really question her. What she wanted to keep to herself was none of his business. The sound of loud talking once more made him turn his head- but he quickly turned back to her, blue orbs meeting her amber ones when she ha begun to speak once more. He had nodded, his smile not leaving his face. So he and lioness had a lot in common, fun. Not many enjoyed traveling, at least- that's what he had thought from others he had talked too; that was why he didn't have a pride. He'd most likely be a pride-less male for his whole life due to his beliefs. He could go on and on about his beliefs in his head- but he didn't want to seem rude to the female, as he was getting caught up in his thoughts.

Syckle had looked around, hearing a splash as animals began to leave the water-hole, it was going to be night already, funny- times goes fast when your talking. The male lions attention once more went back to the lioness as she talked about how she didn't have a pride. His ears pinned back when she had mentioned she would get lonely, his tail swished lightly in thought- yet he once more had to push away his thoughts when she had begun to speak once more. The male had watched her ears drop, and he had given her a reassuring smile, he was about to speak, when something soft made him look down, her paw had touched his. The lions eyes had widened for a moment, yet he watched as she had turned away in embarrassment. A small smile spread across his features, and a small chuckle escaped his maw to ease the embarrassment. He had given her a sincere look, raising his paw- and putting it to her shoulder. "I don't see why many would get put off- you seem like a nice lioness from what I could tell. You didn't snap at me when I bumped into you, your quite friendly, too." He had removed his paw slowly, his smile still dancing on his features.

"I don't have a pride, either. I don't think ill ever get one. I scare a lot away just for the fact I'm a male lion. My beliefs are a lot different from most males, I guess. I don't want to take over any pride." He had stated calmly. "If I ever do get a pride, I'd make one myself, not overthrow a male to take his own. I would take in loners, male or female- I don't care about things such as that." The male had said with a shy chuckle, when he had told his beliefs once to a male he had called his friend, the other had laughed, calling him an immature youngster, saying that he needed to toughen up and remove those beliefs from his head. "I would lead with one female, I don't want to breed with all the lioness in my pride like other prides, I would stay committed to the one that I love." The lion had spoken, in his eyes, a look of want and adoration as he looked up to the sky, imagining. "Any lioness in my pride should be treated with respect, I would rather hunt for them, then them hunt for me." The lion then looked down, realizing he had trailed off from the current conversation. He looked away shyly, laughing. "Sorry- I got carried away."

He looked back, the feeling of burning eyes making him turn around. The lioness was walking away from her pride, the one that had been staring before, and she seemed to be taking a drink of water- amber eyes looking at him, while his pride seemed to be waiting for her to hurry up and drink. He still didn't know why she was looking at the two, it unnerved him.

((Whoa long post.))
((Hehe I just went along with the lioness watching them, I dunno why she is looking over. xD))

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 30, 2013, 11:19:30 pm »

Imara
Imaras eyes had seemed to glow with the light that was now coming from the moon-a light sigh escaped her maw as she looked up at the moon. A smile grew across her face, the skies always seemed beautiful in the Savanna no matter the time of day or season. Hearing the male talk about getting put off she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder-seeing the male as he spoke. Smmiling at the brute she dipped her head "Yeah, most just think I'm aggressive because of the way I sometimes act they don't see tha 'kind' side I have like with what happened earlier. I guess there's always a lot of tension between me and other lionesses, and sometimes males...." She shrugged a smile still on her face as she gazed at Syckle. "Well that's better than what most males are like, you're in a pride and just get use to it-then all of a sudden a rogue takes over-i don't see why most aren't like you and would rather start from scratch instead of chasing an older brute out!" She agreed, she hated the fact some males done that with rpides-it happened to her once or twice when she was younger. Imara carefully listened to Syckle as he explained how he would run his pride if he decided to, a smile grew across her face at the fact the male was more laid back then others and would give the pride more rights, along with being respectful to the females. Then hearing what he said about hunting a light chuckle escaped her maw "Well, most lionesses like hunting-but you are right its better for them to have a choice instead of being ordered to do.." She smiled. "I'm sure you would be an excellent leader" she admitted it seemed Imara had been more relaxed than usual.

The sound of gorans and splashing of water caused Imaras head to turn, seeing the pride had slowly began to move. Her amber eyes locked onto the lioness who seemed to have returned for a drink-a growl escaped her maw as the lioness continued to watch them whilst drinking. Turning she noticed the leader of the pride staring at Syckle and her-narrowing her eyes she was about to open her mouth. But suddenly stopped at the looked at the white lion_she didn't want to cause trouble for him so decided to stay quiet. Turning she watched as the lioness slowly walked away-narrowed eyes glaring at one another. Tension was felt in the air. Once the pride moved Imara felt relaxed again-she hated that pride and has had nothing but trouble with them since a young age. Forgetting about it she turned back to Syckle-her frown suddenly turned into a smile.

((I didn't know either, but I've decided on a reason. When Imara was younger she use to be in that pride-the lioness that was staring at her was the one she would always fight with, some battles almost being deadly. That lioness that I've decided to name her Rizzo. She was the reson Imara was kicked from the pride and she always caused Imara trouble whilst alone-she would also often get ganged up on by the pride. So there's a lot of tension between them)).
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.