Author Topic: |...Scarce To Live...|...Canid RP...|...Accepting...|.Rated M.|Realistic!|  (Read 6833 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: |...Scarce To Live...|...Canid RP...|...Accepting...|.Rated M.|Realistic!|
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2013, 11:37:48 pm »

Name| "My name is Zahla..." Zahla

Gender| "Male- Female you idiot!" Female

History| "I really dont remember..." Her pack got wiped out by hunters and she lived with a pack of coyotes. She then left and she bumped her head, and all she remembered was her pack being wiped out.

Crush| "HELL NO ONE!" None

Pups| "Are you kidding? I wanna be alone my whole life!" None

Mate| "HELL NO ONE!" None

Extra| "I HATE MY SCAR!" She got in a big fight with a bear, leaving a scar on her nose. Today that scar resides on her nose. Scarce.

Will catch the illness?| "You kidding? No way!" Dunno.

Better?
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 138
  • actual cannibal
    • http://jackkdaw.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2013, 01:07:10 am »

Ahaz

After a short nap, the yearling Grey Wolf shifted awake. Giving his head a groggy shake, Ahaz let out a long yawn before bothering to crawl out of the abandoned den. He squinted as his eyes adjusted to the dim sunlight, but was soon off on the trail once more, tail bobbing happily with his bouncy trot. The youngling scrunched his muzzle as the scent of old meat and another wolf caught his scent. Slowing, Ahaz halted near a recently torn open carcass- what was left of it anyway. It'd been a while since he'd eaten even a nibble, so he figured he might as well eat the last few nibbles the barren carcass had to offer. Flopping down to his belly, his hunger forced him to ignore the present black wolf hairs and strong recent canine scent to gnaw away at the few scraps of meat left on the ribs of the carcass.
In-Game as: Jackkdaw
On DeviantART as Jackkdaw
sig by me

Koolwolfe

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2013, 01:28:00 am »
( Yes, you may now start.

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2013, 01:49:36 am »

Asha

As the black wolf's eyes slowly closed, a vibrating chill suddenly spreaded through her body. Asha trembled slightly, wondering if the shelter was collapsing - but she doubted it. The badger's den should be stable enough, she reminded herself, closing her eyes once more. However, without controlling it, her left paw started to shake violently, and she forcefully slammed her paw down onto the twigs - causing several to snap. As if needing more, the paw began to wildly claw at the dead leaves, sending mounds of dirt into the air as another paw joined in. Soon, Asha's body began to converse; jerking in all directions as her amber eyes slightly glowed. A snarl escaped her jaws as saliva flew from her mouth - splattering onto the den's ground. A growl rumbled inside of her throat as the wolf started to rapidly claw out of the den, her teeth bared as she bursted out from the shelter. Now, bare to nature, Asha fixed her attention onto a lone wolf, growling uncontrollably as she lowered herself onto the ground. Tightening her hind muscles, she prepared to launch herself at the other canine, when suddenly something snapped inside of her, causing her to collapse and roll down the slope in the hill. A startled yelp escaped her maw as she tumbled down - crashing into a strong thicket as her paws flailed in the air. Struggling to catch her breath, Asha scrambled awkwardly onto her paws, wobbling slightly in attempt to receive her balance. Once she had caught her balance, Asha realized that her fur was somewhat tangled in the thicket, and she began to tug away in attempt to be released.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 01:51:10 am by OreoHeroz »

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2013, 01:51:44 am »
Zahla walked. Her blue eyes gazed as she walked. She saw the gray wolf as she walked to him.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2013, 02:51:11 am »

Ahaz

As Ahaz mindlessly gnawed away at a rib bone, the sudden bursting forward of a stranger made him scramble upwards with a surprised Eep! He stood frozen in alarm to see the threatening looking female, eyes wide and ears forward, more in confusion than anything as he thought quickly of any way he could talk himself out of the trouble it seemed he was in. "Oh- Uh- Heh, if this was your kill I'm sorry! I didn't mean to intru-" His sentence was cut off as the stranger randomly began to convulse, much to his surprise. Before he could move a muscle, the black pelted female suddenly began to tumble down the small hill and into a thicket. "Holy-!" Without hesitation, the yearling quickly dashed down after her, skidding to a stop to notice her fur seemed snagged. "Are- are you alright!? You seem stuck. Need help?" He panted in concern for the stranger, despite the fact that she was probably about to rip his guts out just seconds prior to this.
sig by me

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2013, 03:07:46 am »

Asha

As Asha continued to tug harder at the thicket, a sudden voice startled her; causing her to abruptly spin around to face the intruder. She relaxed slightly when she recognized the lone wolf, but she bristled, wondering if he was here to split her neck opened. Peeling back her lips to reveal her teeth, she paused for a moment, realizing that his concern wasn't on the carcass, but for her - and the thicket. Remaining silent at his questions, Asha turned and yanked harder, wincing at the sound of fur ripping. As she clambered back, she shook her pelt and examined the thicket - seeing tuffs of black fur clinging onto it. A small huff escaped her jaws as she returned her attention back onto the wolf, inspecting him for a moment. A sense of wary washed over her as she eyed him, her eyes glowing slightly as they averted. A small growl rumbled inside her throat, before she opened her jaws slowly to speak. "Who are you?" she inquired, raising her haunches slightly.

Offline Jackkdaw

• The Fabulous
  • Honored Hero
  • actual cannibal
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2013, 03:23:47 am »

Ahaz

Taken back by the she-wolf's response, Ahaz flattened his ears against his head, taking a small step backwards. "Look, I'm just tryin' to help. No need to be aggressive." He remarked, blinking before letting out a friendly, yet cautious chuckle. The youngster tilted his head, ears perking forward to catch her sharp questioning words. "My name's Ahaz. And you're snagged pretty good. Let me help you." He insisted with a humble half smile, dipping his head a bit towards her in order to bite hold of the thicket branch if she'd let him.
sig by me

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2013, 04:14:57 am »
"I am not gonna hurt you." She backed up and walked away.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2013, 09:27:08 am »

May

The reasurring whispers of the other male were enough for May to sit back up, the fur on her shoulders flattening as her goldenrod eyes danced about to try and locate the male- the source of the deep voice behind the boulder. "H-hello? My name's May.." She chirped, slowly getting up onto her small paws and weaving through the ferns while following the warm scent. Shouldn't be long.

Suddenly, a dark shape leaped from the undergrowth- and in a flash, it was on her, trying to dig it's yellowed-out canines into her throat. "Get off me, you little bastard!" May snarled, forcing her muzzle shut around the base of the infected canine's snout while thrusting her own back to toss the creature away while she skid back onto her weak legs. The creature did another lunge, but simply collapsed infront of her, it's bloodshot eyes staring up at the wolfess before it released it's final breath.

[ Directed towards: Alpha ]
[ Mentioned: Alpha ]

« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 09:30:52 am by Tariri »