Author Topic: Hiya, I'm SweetBlue/Sarah  (Read 3649 times)

Offline SweetBlue

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • 'Sup, I'm from New Zealand.
    • View Profile
Hiya, I'm SweetBlue/Sarah
« on: November 25, 2013, 11:20:42 am »
Hi! I just recently joined, after waiting since October. And I'm currently so greatful that I did! My real name is Sarah as you may be able to tell. Well, I'm 13 - 16 years old, I'm not telling for some reason because I'm just a mean person right now. Naw, just kidding, I hope. So, I was born in New Zealand, lived there since I was two, moved to Texas for a few years, then Australia for a while, now I'm in Singapore. I have an odd mix of accents. I love animals with all my heart. I only have two grandmothers, my grandfathers have both passed away, though that brought my grandmothers to have a greater bond. My natural and current hair colour is light-dark brown with lighter dirty blonde ends. My eye's are hazel, they always range between green and brown. My hair is very curly, long and frizzy, it gets knotted easily. I have OCD, and anxiety/social anxiety, but I've improved over the years. I have two brothers, and a half-sister who's 26, the same age as my teacher. I have 8 pets at the moment, 2 dogs, 2 rats, 2 mice, 1 hamster, and a kitten. I go to a school which has a focus on special needs, but me and my brothers only went there because we took too many days off in our old school so we were somewhat behind, and my old school wasn't handling my confidence levels. I consider myself a tomboy. I'm scared of makeup because of what it could do to my skin and if it doesn't come off. I'll answer any questions about me that aren't too personal c:.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2013, 11:23:45 am by Sarah »
I'm always open to finding new friends! My in-game name is sweetblue.

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Hiya, I'm SweetBlue/Sarah
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2013, 04:26:04 pm »
Hey there! Welcome to Feral Heart! I'm glad you could come and be a part of our wonderful community. I bet you're wonder who I am? Yus, well... I'm just another floof helping out. Anyway, I've got some things to maybe help you get started...

Here are some links to help you move around more on the Feral Heart Website :)
Our Awesome Staff: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=28&Itemid=52
How To Report Someone: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21825.0
The Feral Heart Manual: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33
The Rules: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0
A Different Page Of Rules: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0
Extra Staff Information: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21992.0

A Little Explaining About The Forum:
The Forum is a place on the website where people mostly post. There are loads of categories to post in. Anywhere from doing a real-life biography of yourself, to just goofing off with some friends. Overall, The Forum is a great way to get new friends.

Member Ranks?
You will see both on your profile and on whenever you post, it will say 'Position: ______' and whatever member rank you are. Your rank depends on how many posts you have. Here is a nice long list of all the Member Positions and how many posts you need to have before you earn the position.
Newbie: When first begin.
Jr. Member: 25 posts.
Sr. Member: 50 posts.
Experienced Member: 100 posts.
Dedicated Member: 250 posts.
Full Member: 500 posts.
Elder Member: 1,000 posts.
Elite Member: 1,500 posts.
Hero Member: 2,500 posts.
Legendary Member: 4,000 posts.

Who Is This Fabled 'Staff'?
The Staff on Feral Heart are some really awesome people who 'work' for Feral Heart. These people make sure everyone is following Feral Heart rules, and it is their job to take action when someone is not. There are different types of staff members however. Here is a list:
Admins - Are the ones in charge of the majority of the site and staff and their work is to not only help as any other mod, but also to help the rest of the staff when needed, keeping things structured.
Global Moderators - Are moderators granted some more powers and responsibilities around the forum to help and assist with the staff work, but also the ones moderators can turn to if admins are not around.
Moderators - Are the ones defines the word moderator. They move and lock threads around the boards, suggest things within the staff, keep users within the boundaries and do what we see as moderating.

I hope this helped a little bit. If not there are truck loads of tutorials all over the Feral Heart Website and on Youtube. Hope to see you around!

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2013, 04:55:36 pm »
Hello, Sarah, and welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to see a new member joining the community and it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience out in the game.
Inactive

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2013, 04:58:00 pm »
Hellur Sarah - a warm welcome to the FeralHeart forum and game.
I'm sure you'll like it here with us, and please do check out the links that Vask provided you with~ c:

If you're wondering about something or need any help, feel free to PM me or anyone on the staff.

Cheers~// Shallow

Offline anotherstatistic

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • occupation? being your typical ninth grader.
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2013, 12:56:20 am »
Welcome! Hope you have a good time here on the forums. We're always here to help.
wow

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2013, 09:34:27 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Sarah.~

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2013, 03:37:16 pm »

Hey!
Welcome to the FeralHeart community! I'm glad you've decided to join us, and I surely think you will enjoy your time here.~
It'd also be great if you could check out those linkies, Vask shared, as a start.
If you need any help or would just like to have a chat, feel free to either PM me, find me in-game, or go to any other floof around.                                                                                                                                                                            ?

^ Heh, yeah, welcome floofy. c;

~Vitalis

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 08:20:44 am »
Yay finally another Kiwi! It's great to meet another New Zealander on FH and welcome! ^_^

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 08:33:05 am »
Welcome to the community Ms. Sarah. I hope ye' enjoy your stay here with us. T'is a pleasure to make your acquaintance And if ye' happen to come across any misfortunes, feel free to shoot me a PM whenever ye' feel the need miss.
gone

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 08:33:55 am »

^ Heh, yeah, welcome floofy. c;
]Vitalis[/i][/b][/color][/font][/size][/center]
I always thought this was just a photoshop picture with a personal definition. I end up typing it in google and its the actual definition xDD
ANYWAYS..
Welcome to Feral Heart Sarah, I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums and feel free ask if you have any preset question or just looking for help in general. Also if you do have a question ask in the help section in the forums and we will help you any way we can.
Also, you beat me in pets XD I have 3 dogs, 1 cat, 2 birds and a fighy named turtle.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358