Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29855 times)

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2014, 03:41:14 am »

Name: Koy
Breed: Maine-Coon
Mate: N/A {Subject to Change}
Kits: N/A {Subject to Change}
Other: She's quite aggressive. She loves to taunt the clan cats and will sometimes get captured. She has many knicks and scars from messing with them but doesn't mind too much. Also she's a rogue.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:14:50 pm by ~|Demonic|~ »

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2014, 04:26:39 am »
((@Demonic, you might wanna mention whether she's loner/rogue/kittypet C: ))

~Opalpaw~
The odd-eyed apprentice's maw parted, about to share with Tornear just what kind of mess she was in, but was interrupted a shrill yowl. It did not sound like a warrior's yowl, though, more like a sharp, high-pitched echo of one. Opalpaw followed the noise with her eyes, her ears smoothed back against her head. She saw little Rainkit with a bloodied front leg and was immediately on her paws before Tornear could bark an order at her. The lithe she-cat quickly slipped into the den, mud trailing after her white body. Her ear flicked as she listened to her mentor's orders, brows furrowed in concentration. First, she snatched up a mouthful of cobwebs, stretching the subtsance from it's place until it snapped off. Opalpaw dragged it out and dropped it by Tornear's paws, zipping away back into the den with fragments of the stuff still clinging to her maw.

She got to work mixing the herbs Tornear had laid out, oakleaf, marigold, chervil, and goldenrod chewed together to create a bitter, conflicting concoction. It made Opalpaw want to hiss and hack, but she held through and scooped the mixture onto a slab of willow bark after seeing that there weren't any beech leaves left. She carried it out to them and laid the wood down, sitting back to left Tornear to the rest. Opalpaw curled her tail around her paws, her expression worried. "Little bird should not have left the nest so early," She crooned softly, "Little bird fell and broke her wing."  

((Opalpaw you're not supposed to metaphor))

*Oddstar*
The leader and her hunting group were not far from the camp when Rainkit rushed back, and so the thick-furred she-cat could with her sensitive ears that something was definitely not right. "Starclan's kits," She hissed under her breath. Oddstar bounded forward, following the scent of the two names the kit had cried. "Follow me! Our fellows warriors are in danger!" She growled to the patrol she had with her.

It wasn't long before they reached the grounds of the skirmish, and the questions rushing through Oddstar's head were answered. Rogues. She thought with disgust, her anger flaring even more at the condition of Rumblecloud and Amberflash. The leader spared no time sending the three warriors she had with her into battle, charging in herself when the four rogues were overwhelmed. Oddstar unsheathed her claws and slashed at the nearest rogue, who jumped away with a massive cut on their cheek. The battle didn't last more than a few more minutes, as the rogues stamina and morale waned, realizing that they were now the ones outnumbered. Oddstar left one rogue with a chink in their ear and another with a bite mark scaling their flank.
She yowled after them, "Return and we'll make one big pile of mousedust with you!" Oddstar blinked and breathed in, composing herself as she turned back to the warriors. "Rumblecloud, Amberflash, are you fit to walk? What happened?"

Foxtrap weaved his way silently through various furry bodies, making his way through the warrior's den without so much as a peep. The orange tom stopped upon seeing Liontuft and stepped onto the male, only with his two front paws on the warriors side. Most Valleyclan cats were rather small, and even Foxtrap, a tom in his prime was fairly light, so having one standing on top of you wouldn't be that bad. Still, to a sleeping warrior it probably wasn't a very pleasant feeling to wake up to.
"Liooontuuuuft," Foxtrap purred, flexing his claws over the tom's fur, grazing the skin just enough to be annoying but not enough to actually harm. "Around that time. To, y'know. Patrol stuff. Im supposed to be taking my apprentice along too. So. You should come with us, yeah? Liooontuuuft?"  
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2014, 07:04:01 am »
[I am assuming that's a WIP, Demonic. :3]

___~Tornear~___
The herbs she had gathered were soon placed in front of her, chewed and ready to use. Tornear as gently as she possibly could put the pulp over the wound, making sure the kit was not crying. Her soft paw-pads rubbed over the small, fragile kits leg. Soon, the cobwebs would need to be put over, to assure bleeding of any sort would slow. The sticky and stringy substance clung to her paw and weaved through each length of fur.

When she finally got the webs to cooperate, she then plastered the substance over the small kits wounds. Glancing at her apprentice she nodded a respectful, thank you. "I am proud of you Opalpaw, and if I may ask are there no beech leaves left? If not, you and I will fetch a few, after all is clear." Tornear sat near the kit, thoughts pacing her mind, of all herbs she should gather next.

__-Liontuft-__
The tom awoke with a small weight on his side, churning his body to knock it off. He then realized it was Foxtrap, he maneuvered himself to lay with his paws underneath his chest. He shot his head to face the warrior, with a slightly annoyed look on his face. "G'morning Foxtrap, I see I have slept in. And yes, I will come with you on the patrol, I need a bit of fresh air." He had remarked. Being cooped up in a den all day was, unpleasant. He lifted himself to his haunches in a slow manner, his tired limbs in need of a run.
Yawning, he stretched is front legs far out from his chest.
His furry coat swaying to and fro with each movement. His yawning revealed sharp teeth, and a large tongue. He nudged the warrior who had awaken him from his deep slumber, walking past to the den entrance. "Y'know you didn't have to stand on me, I was going to wake up. He stalked slowly out of the den, into the large clearing. Patches of small daisies and tulips scattered around. All squashed with footsteps of many cats.  
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:26:50 am by .:Katra:. »
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2014, 01:19:51 pm »
(This rp somewhat reminds me of Realm of Fathomir. The layout of the clans is similar, and the applications are almost exactly like mine, almost like they are copied and pasted)

Name: Meadowstar
Breed: Tabby
Subbreed: Russian Blue
Why you deserve this rank: I have played many leaders, and I know the do's and don't's of the warrior cat leader. Meadowstar was also the deputy before her leader died of Greencough
Clan: Valleyclan
Other: She has 8 lives left

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2014, 09:15:33 pm »
Mk Done with the application.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2014, 09:58:48 pm »
Both Accepted~

@Dunastar, I can assure you I only took inspiration from yours. Also, the map, was of the top of my head, I was on Paint and I messed around with it. This may of happen because, I made this RP quite long ago, near when I first joined FH. I didn't have much knowledge, so I took note from your RP. So, I have changed Apps and things to look less similar. Sorry, if I may have, made it look as such.

Offline Senrova

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 62
  • wootwoot
    • SwiftySwoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2014, 10:19:07 am »

Amberflash
Pain surged in him. "Yes. We can walk." The brown tom said.
"And hedgehog might fly." Mumbled Rumblecloud. Amberflash flashed the grey tom a glance with a hint of warning in it. Both toms limped back to camp.

Signature by LuCiiPeR via dA ;D

Please check out my deviantArt: http://swiftyswoo.deviantart.com/

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2014, 11:39:06 am »
OOC: It's ok, sorry if I offended you or anything. Also I am just going to rp the rest of the clan since I am the only Valleyclan member XD

Meadowstar sat in the middle of the clearing, her grey blue coat was slightly ruffled. She then stood up as she heard her deputy call her name, "Your patrol is ready, Meadowstar." Meadowstar nodded, and walked to the camp entrance. The patrol had two other warriors and their apprentices. Meadowstar beckoned them wit their tail, and they dashed towards the pond near camp. The tree that had fallen was still there,  and Meadowstar could make out a large bird of some sort pecking at a worm. Meadowstar pointed at it and made a circle with her tail. The cats nodded, and silently but quickly surrounded the bird. Meadowstar then saw this was a falcon. He was nosing a dead rabbit, as if wondering whether to take it to his nest or leave it for the crows. Meadowstar flicked her ear and the cats leaped out, grabbing the bird and pinning it while Meadowstar made the killing bite. She then lay falcon down and inspected the rabbit. It showed no signs of injury so it must have died of disease. But what illness downed this prey? Meadowstar prey open it's mouth. Red juice and goo dotted it's teeth and tongue. With one sniff she recognized deathberries. Deathberries were extremely fatal, and just eating one can send a cat to Starclan in a few heartbeats. She buried the rabbit while the other cats watched.
"Meadowstar what are you doing? That rabbit would have been good eats!"
"This rabbit was not killed by the falcon. It was struck down by deathberries." The warrior who spoke out didn't object. The patrol carried the falcon back while also catching a squirrel along the way. When they made it back, Meadowstar walked to her den. Deathberries weren't very common in Valleyclan territory, only near the edge. How did the deathberries get over there? The pond is almost beside camp, and if the rabbit was to survive the whole journey, the deathberry's strength would have to be weakened. If they were weak enough to carry a fully grown rabbit that far, maybe they wouldn't pose a threat to Valleyclan.

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2014, 10:37:16 pm »
[Oh no you aren't, Liontuft, Foxtrap and Applepaw are in Valleyclan too!]
[Update Main Post!]
[Also I won't post for Tornear yet, Waiting for Rainkits post. :3]

___-Liontuft-___
The cinnamon-ginger tom walked to the leaders den, addressing him and Foxtrap were taking Applepaw out.
He soon reached the entrance, his tail dragging across the dirt. He poked his head in through the vines, it seemed as his leader was deep in thought. " G'morning Meadowstar, Foxtrap and I are going for a hunt. We'll be back before sometime near, sundown and moonrise." He smirk, knowing his leader was probably too deep in thought to hear him. He carried his heavy fur away, ears flicking, listening for any response from his absent-minded leader.

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2014, 11:50:33 pm »
(( I love how you jazzed up the main post~))

=Foxtrap=
Foxtrap was greatly pleased to see Liontuft mildly irritated at the manner he had been woken up. He didn't know what it was about Liontuft that made teasing him so amusing. The orange tom wa usually pleasant and friendly around his other clanmates.
 "Now where would the fun in that be?" He purred, padding smoothly away towards the apprentice's den to wake Applepaw for the patrol, leaving Liontuft to alert Meadowstar. Foxtrap poked his head into the den, green eyes searching for the lump of fur that would be his apprentice. "Applepaw." He started, his voice taking on a serious tone as he found where she was sleeping, "You don't want to take after Liontuft in sleeping in, don't you?" Foxtrap nudged her gently with a paw, "We're going on a patrol. I think it's about time I take you farther outside into the boundaries."

Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;