Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29853 times)

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2014, 06:51:41 pm »
     Blizzardstar's tail flickered madly as he took a swipe at the she-cat's muzzle. The large white tom wasn't going to let this stranger enter his territory. He hissed madly as he flew through the air at her.

Offline sutton

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2014, 08:48:53 pm »
sounds really cool!

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2014, 10:18:56 pm »
As claws met her maw Koy smirked. She flicked her tail and stood up before flinging herself in the air to match his move. She unsheathed her claws and tried to scrape her claws along his side. Koy landed on her paws and blood trickled down her maw as she turned to face her opponent. She hoped the white warrior was at least fazed by the move she made.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2014, 11:44:34 pm »

~Opalpaw~
Opalpaw smiled down at the white kit, her voice holding an air of wonder, "Ah, yes... I thought only warriors did heroic things. How strange." The oblivious apprentice was being given a warning glare from Oddstar, as if the leader was saying to her niece 'Don't encourage her'. Their leader soon spoke these thoughts, her voice deep and authoritative as usual, "I must say that I appreciate your warning, young Rainkit, and it has saved the lives of two valuable warriors, but you nearly got yourself turned into crowfood out there," Opalpaw watched the odd-eyed she-cat stand and turn to leave. "I won't punish you this time, but know that I will not stand for it if it happens again." Oddstar drifted away, her pawsteps clearly displayed in the mud. The rain had been reduced to a chilly, moonlit gust.

Opalpaw turned toward Tornear, ears perked and eyes shining with expectance.  

((I noticed I wrote "Foxstar" on my last post. Woops xD Ignore that, if you noticed.))
=Foxtrap=
Foxtrap shaked his head, making his way out of the camp. "I'd love to bring her along, but... Oh well."
The three toms proceeded to patrol the territory, until Foxtrap found the trip to be a bit too quiet. "Should we, er... Check the warehouse?" The tom was always a bit reluctant to approach said warehouse, since it was rather mysterious and empty. When it wasn't empty, it was occupied with two-legs. The place was a bit nervewracking, to be honest. But it was something that had to be done every once in a while.

Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 07, 2014, 12:20:56 am »
Meadowstar walked outside and upon seeing the moon rise, she walked to the fresh kill pile. She took a mouse and walked into the medicine cat's den. The medicine cat looked at her and the mouse, "Is that for me?"
"No. I need some deathberries. Now."
"What??!! You are not going to eat them are you?!"
"No. I just need about five."
Once Meadowstar left the den, she stuffed the berries into it's mouth. She then ran into the forest and
dug a tunnel that went deep until she cleared away a den large enough to hold Meadowstar, but just barely. She turned and crawled out. She then scraped dirt on the entrance. Soon you could not find it. Meadowstar walked back to the entrance of the camp. She looked behind her. Even though Meadowstar was a leader, she was known for hating her enemies.

(Is anyone on in Rainclan?)

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 07, 2014, 06:06:17 am »
No, no one is in Rainclan.
Limit of characters is 3, so, feel free.
Thanks Sutton!
I didn't notice! XD

-Tornear-
The she-cat glanced back at her apprentice, expectance in her eyes. "Well done, Opalpaw. I'm proud of you, you're dismissed." Tornear slunk back to her den, a smile across her face-from her apprentice's wise work. It was nearing meal-time, and Tornear was hungry. Walking to the fresh-kill pile, she picked out a plump thrush. She lay down when in her den, plucking the small birds feathers.

The misty air loomed over the clearing, the dim moonlight shining through the slits in her den wall.
Once finished her meal, she discarded the rest. The chilly air pierced her long, calico colored fur. Herbs were needed, and the she-cat suggested her and Opalpaw to go out with a patrol. Only to assure, if an attack occurred, they would be back up by experienced warriors. Beech leaves were needed, as willow bark a second resort, was also running low. The rays from the moonlight, lit up the dark den, the beautiful blue light fraying through the slits.

-Liontuft-
"Well, I suppose so. I haven't seen any two-legs around there lately." He knew there were quite a few mice at that warehouse. It seemed to be abandoned, or at least they didn't bother to put those mice traps down. The empty structure was used to store many things, mostly old furniture, logs and fishing rods. They had dirt roads leading up to it, but these were roads less traveled, no threat. The warehouse had disturbed Liontuft, as no one knew if there were two-legs there. He hoped to see an empty room, and no dangerous two-legs. Although the adventure was not long, and it was a nice journey for the whole group.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline rainbow lion

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 07, 2014, 04:40:44 pm »
     Blizzardstar flinched as claws pierced through his fur to his skin. He quickly counter attacked by diving towards the she-cat's feet and locking his jaws on tight to on of her fore-legs. Blood was beginning to ooze from where she had scratched him. He didn't know how long he had before he was forced to retreat. Remarkably Bizzardstar still had six lives left but he didn't want to go down to five.

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 07, 2014, 06:27:51 pm »
Koy let out a yowl and gripped the tom's scruff trying to pry the cat off of her fore-leg. She could feel sharp pains going up her leg as his teeth dug into her leg.

Sorry for such shortness. I'm at school.))

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 07, 2014, 08:12:16 pm »
(Ok thanks)

Meadowstar walked back into her den, and curled up, placing her tail over her nose. Her blue eyes had a glint in them. She then went to sleep.
In her dream..

Meadowstar was running through a snow covered valley. Cats, their faces hidden, were chasing her. She ran up a hill, and the cats followed. Seeing a tree, Meadowstar tried to climb. She wasn't the best, but she managed to get up a few branches. The cats crowded around, then placed their front paws on one side. They didn't climb, but instead pushed. The tree swayed this way and that. The tree groaned in objection, but the cats kept on pushing it. Meadowstar tried to climb higher. The tree then slowly fell to the ground. It crashed near a pond. Meadowstar knew this was the pond it fell by. She leapt out and got a running start. Then one of the cats pinned her, his face still mysteriously hidden. He then shook her until she woke up...
End of Dream

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 07, 2014, 10:46:50 pm »

Name- hawkit
Gender- female
Age- 5 moons old
Breed- American shorthair mix
Mix- ragamuffin
Appearance- a dark brown tabby with white paws, a white soft muzzle, a white chest and jet-black stripes. The tips of her pointed ears are white and she has hazel-green eyes.
Personality- a stubborn kit with a taste of adventure, hawkit loves nothing more than sneaking out of camp and trying new things. She is loyal to her clan but if she hears someone planning a battle than she's the first kit to beg the warriors to let her be in battle even through she may not last in battle more than a second. She can be angered easily and can be snappy if provoked or scolded but she may be nice if you are nice to her.
Clan- leafclan
Rank- kit
Other- none

Name- fireblaze
Age- 40 moons old
Gender- male
Appearance- a shorthaired flame-orange Tom with a paler front left paw and a scar running from his shoulder all the way to the middle of his spine. He has long, thorn-sharp claws and green eyes.
Personality- a psychopathic rouge living in his own twisted world, he is a murderous feline who thinks nothing of friends and love ones while he's on the prowl. His mental health is very low, a damaged feline by birth and the events that triggered the former rainclan cat into insanely. He has no remorse for his actions and yes, he does not care if he dies or lives as long as he follows his twisted and mad world he creates in his mind.
Breed- ginger tabby mix
Mix- unknown breed
Mate- tinytiger (alive, former mate)
Kits- unknown kits (two are known to be deceased, the rest are unknown)
Other: he has been exiled after kidnapping three of kits from rainclan and forcing them to eat death berries. When he was caught with the deceased kittens lying in front of him, he made up a lie about a dark forest warrior forcing him to do so but was then exiled without mercy as no one believed in his little lie.
Signature by Green