Author Topic: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~  (Read 29890 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Re: ~Rising Stars~Warrior Cats RP~Open and excepting!~
« Reply #70 on: January 07, 2014, 11:55:56 pm »
Meadowstar woke up with a start. The medicinecat was standing over her.
"What are you doing?" Meadowstar meowed.
"You scratched yourself in your sleep." Meadowstar looked at herself and saw a scratch on her stomach.
 "Is it bad?" Meadowstar asked.
"No, thankfully. If it was deep you might have been in trouble.."
After treating her stomach, the medicinecat began to leave.
"Wait!" Meadowstar meowed, and the medicinecat turned.
"What is it Meadowstar"
"Do you remember the rogue clan that killed Shadowwing?"
"Yea, what about it?"
Meadowstar looked at the medicinecat, "I want to get revenge. Shadowwing was a great deputy. I am going to go tomorrow morning and I will give their leader that mouse that has deathberries in it."

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2014, 12:11:38 am »

t h o r n p a w

Thornpaw twitched his tail in excitement as he hurried after his clanmates who proceeded out of the camp. He was eager to see what awaited them in their territory. The night's breeze brought distant smells that pleased the young tom's nose. The cats' patrol brought them to the warehouse just on the outskirts of Valleclan's territory. A faint twoleg scent still hung in the air, though it was stale. "Must be empty," he said confirming his thoughts. He'd guessed the older toms had already realized this, but there was no shame in saying it. "Should we see if any mice wandered in here for the night? Maybe we could catch a few?" The tom prodded the dirt covered path underneath his paws, awaiting an answer from Foxtrap and Liontuft.

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2014, 01:24:05 am »
Accepted!
Probably post lateeeer.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2014, 01:33:25 am »
=Foxtrap=
The orange tom turned his head slightly, after having noticed Thornpaw's accurate observation, eyeing Liontuft with an amused glint in his eye, "You've taught him well." He said in a low voice, as though if Thornpaw heard (which he probably did) it wouldn't be a good thing.  Foxtrap cleared his throat and raised his head to see the rusted old shed, his small pawsteps growing more cautious as he neared the place. Even if all three toms knew by now that the place was empty, there was just something eerie and sentient about the warehouse. Like something might pop out at you at any moment...

Foxtrap leaped onto a thick, fallen branch that was leaned up against the trunk of a tree. His claws unsheathed, splaying out over the wood, his eyes gleamed with a predatory look. They were focused on a certain patch of moonlight that shone through the trees and onto the ground. His tongue ran over his chops as he heard the patter of tiny feet. Foxtrap reacted with lightning precision as a silvery figure passed through the patch of light, revealed in the open for a fraction of a second. The next moment, the tom was holding the bloodied mouse by the tail.
"The night is alive with mice... I think now would be a good time to hunt like a kittypet on too much catmint," Foxtrap was sort of known for strange analogies. The dangerous, predatory look came over his eyes again, but this time it was directed at Thornpaw. "There's probably a bunch of them in that warehouse... If you care to go inside."

Opalpaw followed closely at Tornear's heel, hoping her slightly distressed expression would not show. Even with two warriors accompanying them, the white-furred apprentice was still a bit shaken from the condition of Rainkit earlier. Also, Opalpaw disliked travelling outside camp when it was dark. Why couldn't the journey wait until daybreak?

Upon hearing a slight rustling in the bushes, Opalpaw quickened her pace to walk beside her mentor. It was probably just the breeze, she told herself... She looked up, "Tornear...?" Her voice was low and quiet, trying not to disturb the natural silence of the night, "Where do rogues come from?"  
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

Offline Hennessy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 08, 2014, 01:45:39 am »

Name- Maplestar
Age- 56 Moons
Gender- She-Cat
Breed- Tortoise Shell Tabby
Mix- Nothing
Appearance- Above
Personality- Maplestar is very stern and protective. She gives the proper punichments when needed and won't take tresspassers kindly. Although she's not cold hearted and brutal, she can be aggressive in battle. Aside from that, she has a soft spot for kits. She had a litter of her own before they past on to StarClan during a very bitter Leaf-Bare. She's a very kind she-cat though and she loves her fanily and coan mates just the same.
Rank- Leader
Why you deserve this rank- I've been leader in a few clans in-game and I'm on every day as you can see from the activity of me through out the forums.
Clan- RainClan
Other- Nothing

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 08, 2014, 01:59:52 am »
green eyes widen as the insane fireblaze walked aimlessly around leafclan's territory, not caring if a patrol shows up just to kick his rear or worse.
death is good, no? he thought, taking it as the "voice" that forever haunts the rouge's mind. His blood-stained claws dug themselves to the ground, picturing himself on top of a pile of bodies inside his twisted world. Hunger clawed him in the stomach as the flame-colored cat scented the sweet scent of mice, getting into a crouch as he slowly stalked his prey.
too bad that it's not cat he flicked a ear in annoyance, his eyes narrowed as he spot the small gray animal over by a overgrown tree root. pretend that mice is cat the "voice" echoed his mind, eyes narrowed as he let daydream take place in his hunt. He imaged the mice as a dark gray kit, mewling for it's mother. When he got close enough to the mouse, he letted out a ear-splitting yowl as he made the attempt to catch his prey by pouncing. Claws met the small game's tail and before he could do the killing bite, the mouse struggled free from his grasp and retreated into a nearby hole. fox-dung!

ears flicking, hawkkit ran around the clearing, her white paws kicking sand (or is it dirt) in her wake. Soon, she caught a sight of a stick lying carelessly on the ground and slowed down, her hazel-green eyes fixed onto the brown object. Getting into a hunting crouch, the dark brown tabby kit slowy creeped towards the stick, her tail rasied high as she continuly stalked the stick until she was close enough, letting out a squeak before pouncing at her "prey", grabbing the stick in her mouth before biting the thin object hard enough for it to break it in half. Dropping the broken stick onto the ground, hawkkit stared at it for a bit before walking away, abandoning the stick.
Signature by Green

Offline NeverFearTheFall2468

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hello, is anyone there?
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 08, 2014, 12:32:29 pm »
Accepted!
This is weird, every single post I've made today, is gone . XD
Ignore spelling errors, I am on my phone.

-Tornear-
The she-cats ears turned to the words, followed by her head. "That's an odd question you ask, I'll do my best to answer it." Her Tornear's whiskers glistened in the blue-tinted moonlight. "Well, rouges, choose to be the way they are. Evil beings of hatred and revenge, mostly." The cat paused, sitting up to finish her answer. "These cats are not to be reckoned with, they fight for no apparent reason." Continuing her words, she stepped close to the apprentice. She spoke clearly, and softly. " Rouges, come from clans, and choose to be evil." She smiled, watching the apprentices eyes. A serious look upon the she-cats face, tet she seemed impressed at the apprentice's curiosity. She stepped away, adding one more word before Opalpaw's response. "I know what you're thinking, we will at least wait for sunrise to gather herbs. I too am still shaken." Hoping she calmed the apprentices thoughts, she sat down near the cat, the light shining through the slits of the den, reflecting off her pelt.

-Liontuft-
Liontuft turned to Foxtrap's remark. " And you'd better hope that's not sarcastic." A joking tone in his voice. He nudged the tom, laughing. Turning his head to reply to his apprentice, he slowed his pace. "Good thinking, I guess we should." He smiled at the cat, impressed at his prediction. Scents whirled around him, hearing earlier Foxtrap's odd saying, made him want to hunt. He agreed with the tom, the night was lively with prey. A  small grey-brown creature appeared from a bush. He stopped to confirm his quess. Mouse. Liontuft dropped to a hunting crouch, and began to stalk his prey. The small mouse sat nibbling on its meal, unaware of its surroundings. The tom prepared to pounce, situating himself for a smooth launch. Claws unsheathed he lunged at the creature, dirt flying up into the chilled air. He grabbed the prey and the fatal bite followed. He picked up the kill and spoke, words muffled by the mouse in his mouth. "And that's how you catch a mouse." A bragging tone in his words. Digging at the ground, the tom buried the newly caught prey to take back later. He was, in his world, a professional hunter. Although, his swiftness needed work. Liontuft carried on his way, smiling.
I don't know much about your life beyond this walls
The fleeting sense of love within these God-forsaken walls
And I can hear it in his voice, in every call
This girl who's slept a hundred years has something after all

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2014, 01:48:39 am »

t h o r n p a w

Thornpaw stared in awe at how quickly the warriors had managed to catch their prey. Lowering into a crouch, he prepared to catch his own. It wasn't until Foxtrap's words were spoken and his blue eyes widened, meeting Foxtrap's gaze. He had always heard of strange stories about the warehouse as a kit, and even now standing before it he couldn't help but shiver at its spooky appearance in the moonlight. Swallowing the sudden fear, Thornpaw raised himself from his crouch. Maybe he could prove himself as a decent hunter if he managed to catch a mouse or two inside the creepy shack. "Well, here goes nothing," he said with a nod of his head and slowly padded over to the weather-beaten building. Its not like something's going to reach out and grab me? Thornpaw thought to himself. "Better be worth it," he muttered before slipping through a tiny gap in the shed's wall.

It was dark, and even with his feline night vision it was dark to him. His shaky paws moved forward slowly as he took calming breaths to lower his heart rate. The stench of twolegs filled the place, but it was stale enough to know that they haven't been here in awhile. Somewhere to his far right an object crashed to the floor making Thornpaw jump in fright. What was that? The blood rushed in his ears from shock. It was moments later when he finally calmed down and heard muffled squeaks. He shook his head in embarrassment. Its only mice. C'mon Thornpaw, you're almost a warrior. Jumping on top of what appeared to be a tattered piece of furniture, the tom sat on his paws watching the mice scurry from hiding place to hiding place. Now, all he had to do was wait for one to creep out into the open.

"Surprised?" Thornpaw managed to say between a mouthful of fur as he exited the shed and caught up to the warriors. He dropped the two mice the dangled from his mouth at his paws and rushed back to the entrance to pick up the third mouse that he left. He tried to hide his relief of being out of the warehouse, though he was probably still visibly shaken. Thornpaw raised his head to stare at the moon in the night sky, which had moved from its original position before he went in. How long had he been in there? "So, what's next?" He said eagerly to the other toms trying to hide his fright from his time in the dark.

Offline Oakfrost

• Experienced Traveler
    • TwoGuessWho
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2014, 01:49:13 am »
(...Double post. AGAIN. Why FH, why must you do this to me?)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 01:51:27 am by Oakfrost »

Offline Hennessy

• Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Avi art by Tessel! Thank you m'dear.
    • Ruffle-Dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2014, 02:24:48 am »
Waiting for Blizzardstar's resonse to osh for Koy.))

Maplestar sat at the foot of high rock glancing around the busy camp. A rogue clan had been spotted near the camp and wanted to be sure they wouldn't attack, so they were reinforcing the camp walls just in-case. Sh yawned and stood up trotting towards the nursery. Poppyseed and her three kits were resting quietly so she walked out. Maplestar walked back to her den and stepped inside. She plopped down and stared at the stone walls intently.

Siggy By: Jackkdaw
Find Me In-Game: demonicheir
DeviantART: Ruffle-Dog (There's nothing there rnow. owo)