Author Topic: Ravenian  (Read 3571 times)

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Ravenian
« on: November 30, 2013, 01:16:23 pm »

Ravenian are usually associated with darkness and spiritual beings. As they pray to and worship their own God, they're one of the most intelligent creatures that ever roamed the lands of Feral Heart. Some say they're small demons, others say they're harmless little creatures. You can find out for yourself.

A p p e a r a n c e

Ravenian vary in size- some can be the size of a chihuahua while others are big as a rottweiler. They have very petite and fragile frames covered with very dim fur. Their pelt grows lighter as they age- young Ravenian have black fur while old Ravenian have silver fur.
Ravenian eyes are wolf-like and glow in the dark, plus they're vulnerable to light. They can be any color. Ravenian always wear Raven masks and necklaces of all kind. Small, black wings sprout from their shoulder area- but they can't be used.
They can have all sorts of markings- from natural markings to tribal ones. Their markings can be of any color, though they're usually bright in comparison to their dark fur.

B i o l o g y

Ravenian are strict carnivores, and will eat anything edible as long as it has flesh on it.
They reproduce and have offspring like dogs, so there's not much to say about it.
Mothers give birth to 2 pups in carefully made nests on trees, high up in the branches. She cares for them until they're old enough to fend for themselves.

S o c i a l  N a t u r e

Ravenian are known to form large "clusters" up to 30 members, and function as a wolf pack- they care for their members, hunt together, and raise offspring together. Males are usually loners, and form their own "cluster" when they find a female.

G e n e r a l  P e r s o n a l i t y

These critters are very shy and retracted- usually afraid to come into conflict with other beings. However, they're very intelligent and thus have their own god: The Night Mother. They're great fighters and climbers, and are known to flee rather than fight. Not much humans have seen them at all.

R u l e s

If you'd like to make your own little Ravenian, feel free, just please make sure to credit me wherever you want, but that it's clearly stated I created the species myself. Also- in your Ravenian's Bio, please put "For the Night Mother" so I know you've read this and not simply copied it off somebody's character. You can post pictures of your Ravenian here if you want, too! I'm always glad to see our little nation spread. <3

« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 01:23:03 pm by ????? »

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Ravenian
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2013, 04:46:21 pm »
This is a really neat species you've created, ?????. I like how they vary and their personality of being timid creatures; which would make sense to why it would be rare to see a ravenian, yes? By the way, just asking, do ravenians fly or they have wings to glide? Lol, or the wings are just for show?     
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2013, 06:41:04 pm »
amg the picture just captivated me. This is a really good layout you have here<3 I'm interested in these characters. Lol those wings c:

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2013, 07:51:16 pm »
This is a really neat species you've created, ?????. I like how they vary and their personality of being timid creatures; which would make sense to why it would be rare to see a ravenian, yes? By the way, just asking, do ravenians fly or they have wings to glide? Lol, or the wings are just for show?     

Ah, thank you. ;3 The wings don't really do anything- they can just flap them. Shh it's Tariri by the way.

amg the picture just captivated me. This is a really good layout you have here<3 I'm interested in these characters. Lol those wings c:

Thank you! And yes, I find the wings cute too. x3

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2013, 12:58:14 pm »
I like the appearance of your specie, it inspired me to make a character, and those wings are so wittle ;3

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2013, 02:53:04 pm »
I love your species<3

Really like how you did their apparence c:

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2013, 03:00:16 pm »
I love your species<3

Really like how you did their apparence c:
I like the appearance of your specie, it inspired me to make a character, and those wings are so wittle ;3

Thank you both, I'm honored. <3~

Offline Aenderi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2014, 08:45:52 pm »
If there is a group regarding Ravenians(too lazy to actually scroll up again X3) I would like to join. Amazing job Rii! Keep up the good work!
calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY
calling me STUPID won't make you SMART
calling me NOOB won't make you AN EXPERT
calling me CHILDISH won't make you MATURE
calling me LAZY won't make you ACTIVE
calling me LOSER won't make you COOL