Author Topic: Characters  (Read 1152 times)

Offline Brynaix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Characters
« on: December 02, 2013, 04:21:02 am »
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:39:26 am by Brynaix »

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Characters
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 05:07:47 am »
Ok Axello, I understand your pleat, but please remove the players username, as it is un called for.

Now, for dealing with users copying your characters, there's really nothing you can do to prevent it from happening, except using the handy block button c: Out of sight out of mind. And believe me, it's not fun being copied, but you cannot report a user for copying your character because you cannot copy write a name. Although, you it can help by knowing that those people who copied you did that because they aren't creative even to come up with their own ideas.

If people are automatically calling themselves "your son" or "your daughter" ask them to take that part out of their name. If they start to argue just block them :3 Hope this helps, if you have anymore questions, just ask.

~Starry
« Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 05:18:00 am by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Brynaix

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 01:33:17 pm »
Okay, thanks. I'm new to the site sense I'm mostly playing in-game, just thought Id say that, so thanks for your help :P

Offline FuryEyes726

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 05:50:56 pm »
Well, it may just be someone is just either trying to troll you or just trying to Rp with you Hun, don't be upset over it. All it is that someone either likes you, or like I said is trying to troll you, nothing to be concert over sweets.
"Love the way you lie."