Author Topic: Bullying? WAT.  (Read 2028 times)

Offline CrimsonChaos

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • I'm actually cool I swear o3o
    • View Profile
Bullying? WAT.
« on: December 02, 2013, 04:28:08 am »
Oh hallo! I'm going to try to make this the most un-downer topic I can xD

I was in game and I turned my name tags off(I was near Stone Bridge so the name tags get in the way of viewing.)
So I was sitting in Flourite about a week ago...as I do, when someone came along and across from me. I waited a second to see if they would talk, but when they didn't I decided to speak first. I simply said, "Hia." This person immediately responded, "Shut up." From there is kinda got ugly. I just sat there while the person proceeded to insult and embarrass me in front of other people. Seeing this person was probably just some little derp jerk, I tried to ignore it, and I simply said, "I'm sorry you feel that way." and logged off. I am usually at Stone Bridge, so this person kinda knew where to find me. Except this time the person had two MORE people. They started to bug me again, but worse of course. Even though I kept telling them to stop kindly, they just kept pushing me. This is really starting to get on my nerves now, and I really don't want to hear this cruelty towards me anymore. There is no way this one little problem is going to make me quite, but I just don't know how to get them to stay away without blowing up xD

I have heard of a 'Block Button'? I wasn't sure if this is really a thing on Feral Heart, but it would really kinda be helpful right now. If a nice little floofy could tell me how to do this, it would be really awesome. Hope I wasn't such a downer. Thanks <3

Don't drop that herp da herp ey!

AlphaEclipse

Re: Bullying? WAT.
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 04:36:11 am »
Ah yus. Some people are just plain mean sometimes for no reason. I've learned to not listen to what anyone like that says. If that ever happens again, I'd take a screenshot and report it to one of the staff members immedatly. It is against the rules to harass/bully on FH, and it's a bit rude. Also, in the chat, if you click their name twice, a little window should pop up with some options. Just simply click the block button and they will disappear. Good luck floof~ :3

Offline CrimsonChaos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2013, 04:37:44 am »
Thank ya muchly floof <3

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 04:39:37 am »
Thank ya muchly floof <3

<3 Nur problem floof~ Also, here's how to report: Clickie Mah!

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2013, 04:53:47 am »
Odear! I would like to sincerely apologize for the cruelty of those users. No Floof should be treated so horribly, as you were. As Alpha explained, if you double click on the their name in the chat window, there will be a block button. If and when you see them next, make sure you turn your name tags 'on' so you can see their user name. Again, I am truley sorry for the way they treated you. If you want to talk about it more, I'm in Flourite right now, and would be happy to meet you and talk about it. So sorry again, and hope to see you in game :)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2013, 05:01:58 am »
Aww, I'm sorry to hear that this happened to you dearie. In times like this you either block the user(s) bothering you or when things get serious, report them, like Alpha said:

<3 Nur problem floof~ Also, here's how to report: Clickie Mah!

I hope this will help you in the future c: Stand bold, this won't be the last time you'll meet people like this.

~Starry

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline CrimsonChaos

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2013, 05:47:32 am »
Thank you Stargazer! And thank you Vask for meeting up with me in Flourite. You really made me feel a lot better, and took my mind off it. Thank you everyone :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2013, 08:38:10 am »
I am sorry that you had to experience that. No one should come on the game and get bullied like that or in any sort of form. Especially if its happening in the Feral Heart game. Next time these people bully you, take screenshots of them and explain your story to the staff member cause any form of harassment is breaking the rules.
Respect Each Other
If you are caught Harassing and/or threatening other players inside the game it can result in a warning/kick/ban all depending on the severity of the case, having conflicts or arguments is one thing but personally attacking users with hurtful, racist and/or offensive language within the game will not be tolerated. FeralHeart has a wide user-base and a lot of different users log on every day to play the game. As a member of the game you should be polite to everyone no matter which age, gender or views they might have. If there's a problem within the game, block/ignore the users instead attacking each other for various reasons, possibly post a report to the Mods and Admins here on the forum if seen needed.

Also help isn't to far away, especially if your hanging out close to stone bridge near N/Z. Like others have said before me, I am sorry you had to experience this from a user.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline FuryEyes726

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2013, 05:53:53 pm »
Sorry to hear that some floofs were doing this. And yus, a block button does exists, but I tent to just ignore it. If they continue doing this, just simply report it to a staff member Hun. ^.^
"Love the way you lie."