Author Topic: Introduction - Black Serpent  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Black-Serpent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Introduction - Black Serpent
« on: December 02, 2013, 05:53:45 pm »
I'd like to introduce myself in a more welcoming manner. I have been role-playing for
quite a long time and I'm experienced with role-play on some various levels. I'm known as Black-Serpent in
the game of FeralHeart and (already) friends with another user on the game who too is also interested
in serpents and my foundations.

But I would also like to know others in-game and on the forums. I've yet to meet and become friends with
anybody else that might be interested in getting to know me. Do not be shy, do not worry, I do not bite or
conform to general stupidity.
I'm not going to give much details about myself, as that is for you to find out, but I will give a head start with
what I would give. I'm a male that lives in Europe, and I am an admirer of European culture, philosophy, history,
military, as well as motoring & art.
I will not give an age but I am between the age of 15 - 25. I can assure you however I am certainly not under
the age of 16.

I am used to role-playing on sites that are forums and now through these days it is becoming increasingly
rare to come across (preferred)forums. I'm lucky to have found FeralHeart as I've seen some bright role-players
(and terrible ones) on here, and I hope to expand, progress, and join in the fun with the community.

I'm currently in the pre-military training program as well as working in the gym
(it is part of the military program.) A healthy male that is open-minded to even the most
controversial topics that any would dare discuss about, to work with and spend time with some
friends (if I do have the time!) and into revisionism.

Don't be afraid to send a friend request to my User. I will get back to you in no time! Fair well. ;)

User: Black-Serpent

Edit: Provide your User details so I can add you.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 02:20:31 pm by Serpent »

Offline Sukani

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • The Blondie~
    • View Profile
Re: Introduction - Black Serpent
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2013, 06:07:04 pm »

Greetings Serpent!
Welcome to the FeralHeart community! I'm glad you've decided to join us, and I surely think you will enjoy your time here.~
If you need any help or would just like to have a chat, feel free to either PM me, find me in-game, or go to any other floof around.                                                                                                                                                                            ?

^ Heh, yeah, welcome floofy. c;

Below are some helpful links, you may want to check out before you start;

? Rules ?
Help
Staff
Manual
MOD F.A.Q
How To Report

~Vitalis

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2013, 03:55:01 am »
Welcome Serpent :3 I suggest checking out those links that Vatalis has provided you with.
They will serve you well later on.
I hope you're having a good time here so far and it will continue to remain that way c:
I might even see you in game sometime :3 Until then enjoy your time here.

~Starry

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2013, 04:50:21 am »
Salutations sir Serpent, if I am permitted to address you in such a manner. T'is certainly a pleasure to make your acquaintance as I hope you'll find yourself accustomed here via the forums. In addition, I bid ye' a warm welcome. If you so happen to encounter some misfortunes, feel free to confer with me via PM.
gone

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2013, 04:57:39 am »
Hello Black Serpent, and welcome to Feral Heart. It's nice to see a new member joining the community, and it's a pleasure to make your aquaintence. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and have a fun experience out in the game.
Inactive

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2013, 07:22:20 am »
Welcome, Serpent! It's a pleasure to see yet another fresh face on FH. Hope chu enjoy your stay here and make plentyfull friends. <3

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2013, 04:24:32 pm »
Salute to you, Black Serpent and welcome you to the Feral Heart community. I hope you will have a unique experience here and stay with us for a while.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2013, 04:42:11 pm »
Ciao amico mio! Benvenuti a FeralHeart! x3 I'm Delija, it's nice to see new people around the FH Community! Feel free to message me aswell if you need help!
Signature by Adelish

Offline Black-Serpent

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2013, 05:38:41 pm »
Thank you for the wonderful greetings. May I add some of your Users to my friends list and perhaps role-play sometime?

Much obliged.

Offline Delija

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Life is looking up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2013, 07:04:34 pm »
Thank you for the wonderful greetings. May I add some of your Users to my friends list and perhaps role-play sometime?

Much obliged.

Certo! E 'un piacere! Of course! It'd be a pleasure.
Signature by Adelish