Author Topic: Endless  (Read 12451 times)

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Endless
« on: December 06, 2013, 11:46:01 pm »
Helloo! We are a mapped RP so if you don't know how to download maps..You should probably message me and ask me how to but if I can't help try looking at Map Tutorials.
Ok now here is the story:

Nyra: Its a been a long time sense I've said these words... I can't remember every word. But my dad said there was a secret place around the canyons.. he said no species has ever discovered the mysteries of it. And they still haven't found it. My dad said there was shade, trees, plants, water, and all that stuff. He says those who had tried to get there have died somehow. He says there is a crystal keeping us alive. He doesn't know the truth though...
Clue About What's Going on: She is talking about how her father told her how they survived and some of the mysteries he had sensed. They live in canyons which the hole Earth had became this time. The human race was completely wiped out so nothing includes humans. Now for the bad character's speech.
Grave: I will never let any wolf run out of my pack! Soon I will rule everything I like it like this! No more humans or ugly races! Soon I will destroy the secret place! I will do it no matter what happends! You will be loyal to me!!!

The map is not done yet so we will RP in Atlantis, Cape, or Fluorite.

Sneak Peaks of The Map:
the crystal that keeps them alive. Known as the Crystal of Life
[img width=750 height=397
http://i44BannedImageSite/b4u91y.png[/img] a mysterious fallen temple. Known as Great Fallen Temple]
a mysterious piece of fallen stairs. Known as Great Fallen Stairs. Could it be part of the Great Fallen Temple?

Species Not Wiped Out
                                                                    Coyote
                                                                     Wolf
                                                                    Hawk
                                                                     Cat
                                                                    Lion
                                                                   Snake
                                                                    Owl

Application:
Character's Name:
Appearance:
Character's Appearance:
If You Don't Have A Picture Post About it Here!:
Species:
Do You not Know how to Download Maps? (If yes I will message you):
Preset Download (If you have a preset):
Sisters (If not just leave it blank):
Brothers (If not just leave it blank):
Personality:
Backstory (Optional):
RP Sample:
Wanted Rank:
Group:

Packs
                                                              The Wind
                                                             Dark Venom
                                                          Raising the Light

Clans (For hyenas)
                                                            Spotted Speed
                                                            Striped Stare
                                                           Snake's Tongue

Flawks
                                                             Black Cloud
                                                             Golden Wing
                                                             Crystal Beak

Prides
                                                               Savannahs
                                                              Clouded Sunrise
                                                              Soothing Wind

Tribes (For cats)
                                                             Tribe of the Eagle's Nest
                                                              Tribe of Rising Flames
                                                                Tribe of Dancing Rain

Now time to make my character!
Application:
Character's Name: Crystalflight
Appearance:
Character's Appearance:
If You Don't Have A Picture Post About it Here!:
Species:
Do You not Know how to Download Maps?: Of course myself XD
Preset Download:
Sisters:
Brothers:
Personality: Kind. Wise. Smart.
Backstory:
RP Sample: *Is to tired to do one and falls asleep*
Group: Crystal Beak

Zin: Will you survive the harsh habitats? Unlock the mysteries? Be loyal and do what your leader says? The choice is yours...

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO CANNOT DOWNLOAD MAPS: In the download it has a read me .txt that tells you how. Here are the download links: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/541a24xpywz2rd5/FU4Yt9DnvF http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/Ay%2F4dGrIm2MsGa2%2BJBegp1FE0Cb8gKE97PwZW%2BZoLq6l9Cyp%2BOsGaCYnrPcShLPZ
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 05:59:41 pm by Isabelle Little »
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
Re: Endless (New RP!)
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 03:17:04 am »
This is my first time back to feralheart in a long long time, so whats the first thing i do? psh pash pshaw! join an rp of course! Anyways, I like simple lil rps like this. Count me in!

Character's Name:Beenie
Character's Appearance:
Age (Use human ages):15
Species:Winged Canine, no specific specie
Do You not Know how to Download Maps? (If yes I will message you):Honestly, i forgot. It's been so long. xD
Personality:Very friendly, loyal, eager, enthsuastic
Backstory (Optional):Beenie is a random wanderer, who is always happy go lucky and ready for anything! Even though he's been alone his entire life, he dreams of being part of a pack, part of a family.
RP Sample:*walks over to tree* This tree is too darn big is it even a tree what is this (xD)
Wanted Rank:Any rank will do, maybe start with a low rank then move up eventually, somethin like that. Im not picky
Group:Crystal Beak
''Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds''

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2013, 01:16:31 pm »
This is my first time back to feralheart in a long long time, so whats the first thing i do? psh pash pshaw! join an rp of course! Anyways, I like simple lil rps like this. Count me in!

Character's Name:Beenie
Character's Appearance:
Age (Use human ages):15
Species:Winged Canine, no specific specie
Do You not Know how to Download Maps? (If yes I will message you):Honestly, i forgot. It's been so long. xD
Personality:Very friendly, loyal, eager, enthsuastic
Backstory (Optional):Beenie is a random wanderer, who is always happy go lucky and ready for anything! Even though he's been alone his entire life, he dreams of being part of a pack, part of a family.
RP Sample:*walks over to tree* This tree is too darn big is it even a tree what is this (xD)
Wanted Rank:Any rank will do, maybe start with a low rank then move up eventually, somethin like that. Im not picky
Group:Crystal Beak

Accepted but could you please RP like this?: Crystalflight had became to hot and weak to fly above the rocky canyons, "Are you ok?" Asked another bird kindly. (This was just a short example of what I want you to do. I don't want to be mean but I don't want people to get annoyed about how people RP)
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2013, 11:45:27 pm »
Ah, sure of course. No problem xD Sorry, I'm just so used to rping like that. I haven't really done the ''narrating a story'' kind of rping in a while. :3

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2013, 05:57:39 pm »
Ah, sure of course. No problem xD Sorry, I'm just so used to rping like that. I haven't really done the ''narrating a story'' kind of rping in a while. :3

Didn't mean to embarrass you. XD It's no problem. X'D

8D
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
Re: Endless
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2013, 07:26:40 pm »
It's okay no embarrassment here :D So did anyone else join this rp that i don't know about xD

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I will never be a memory
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2013, 08:41:09 pm »
Application

Character's Name: Silver
Character's Appearance:
Age (Use human ages): Unknown but he look around 20 years old
Species: Dream Wolf
Do You not Know how to Download Maps? (If yes I will message you): I should have downloaded everything
Preset Download (If you have a preset): Nope
Sisters (If not just leave it blank): /
Brothers (If not just leave it blank): /
Personality: He's wise and smart, he would do anything to defend those that need help even if they don't ask for it. He's a loner and also a bit shy at first but becomes more open when he feels like others consider him.
Backstory (Optional):
RP Sample: Silver walked towards his home, the Temple of Dreams, the place where he lived and also guarding everyone's dream, keeping away nightmares and allow everyone to have a pleasant slumber. Step by step, he made his way to the top of the temple, his paws touched the soft green grass at the base before going to the stone floor of the building. He always loved that place, no matter how long he had lived in there. The water falling from the top of the temple and falling on the crystal lake below it. He passed hours gazing at that water, watching his refletion but also the fishes swimming, those fishes looked like if they were dancing for him, their figure moving in sinc and making slight waves of water.
He let out a light sigh "How long has passed... I lost the count..." he said to himself, like he always did. Others didn't normally bothered to see him to just chat or even thank him for guarding their dreams. He passed most of his time on the top of the temple, alone into the circle of blue flowers he liked, watching the sun rising and setting and doing the same with the moon.
Time passed, it might have seemed like minutes or hours, but he didn't care, he passed a lot of time in his thoughts and he could pass days like that, wondering in the depth of his mind but then, he reached the top and his circle. He sat in the middle, just to realize that the moon was high in the sky and a smile grew on his muzzle. Watching the moon he felt like he wasn't alone, he felt like he and million other animals were looking at the same thing. He felt... good.
Then, he spread his wings that looked like if his feathers were made of white metal for it's shininess, like silver, but were softer than clouds, the clouds of a paceful slumber. He rised his muzzle and opened it just before letting out a howl that echoed in all the land. ((Sorry, I got carried away xD))
Wanted Rank: Anything should work
Group: None
Look up, what do you see? The moon and the stars. I see memories and untold stories. Our ancessors used to spend their time just by looking up to the sky. Their memories, their happiness and their spirit resides in them. Those are the living memories of our beloved ones. Howl, and let's join our voice to theirs and let's our voice echo in eternity.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 10:21:33 pm »
Application

Character's Name: Silver
Character's Appearance:
Age (Use human ages): Unknown but he look around 20 years old
Species: Dream Wolf
Do You not Know how to Download Maps? (If yes I will message you): I should have downloaded everything
Preset Download (If you have a preset): Nope
Sisters (If not just leave it blank): /
Brothers (If not just leave it blank): /
Personality: He's wise and smart, he would do anything to defend those that need help even if they don't ask for it. He's a loner and also a bit shy at first but becomes more open when he feels like others consider him.
Backstory (Optional):
RP Sample: Silver walked towards his home, the Temple of Dreams, the place where he lived and also guarding everyone's dream, keeping away nightmares and allow everyone to have a pleasant slumber. Step by step, he made his way to the top of the temple, his paws touched the soft green grass at the base before going to the stone floor of the building. He always loved that place, no matter how long he had lived in there. The water falling from the top of the temple and falling on the crystal lake below it. He passed hours gazing at that water, watching his refletion but also the fishes swimming, those fishes looked like if they were dancing for him, their figure moving in sinc and making slight waves of water.
He let out a light sigh "How long has passed... I lost the count..." he said to himself, like he always did. Others didn't normally bothered to see him to just chat or even thank him for guarding their dreams. He passed most of his time on the top of the temple, alone into the circle of blue flowers he liked, watching the sun rising and setting and doing the same with the moon.
Time passed, it might have seemed like minutes or hours, but he didn't care, he passed a lot of time in his thoughts and he could pass days like that, wondering in the depth of his mind but then, he reached the top and his circle. He sat in the middle, just to realize that the moon was high in the sky and a smile grew on his muzzle. Watching the moon he felt like he wasn't alone, he felt like he and million other animals were looking at the same thing. He felt... good.
Then, he spread his wings that looked like if his feathers were made of white metal for it's shininess, like silver, but were softer than clouds, the clouds of a paceful slumber. He rised his muzzle and opened it just before letting out a howl that echoed in all the land. ((Sorry, I got carried away xD))
Wanted Rank: Anything should work
Group: None

Accepted. But will you be a loner/rogue in RP and then find a group? And it's ok that you got carried away it was PERFECT!
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 10:22:48 pm »
It's okay no embarrassment here :D So did anyone else join this rp that i don't know about xD

Sorry for doubleposting. But Weremetalwolf joined. :) And make sure to download the map. The link is at the bottom of the thread.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2013, 04:12:54 am »
Alright I'll download the map now then :D