Author Topic: Endless  (Read 12452 times)

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I will never be a memory
    • View Profile
Re: Endless
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2013, 11:15:35 am »

Accepted. But will you be a loner/rogue in RP and then find a group? And it's ok that you got carried away it was PERFECT!
I was thinking that maybe the rp group could go to the dream temple, meet him and after some introduction, he could join them.
Look up, what do you see? The moon and the stars. I see memories and untold stories. Our ancessors used to spend their time just by looking up to the sky. Their memories, their happiness and their spirit resides in them. Those are the living memories of our beloved ones. Howl, and let's join our voice to theirs and let's our voice echo in eternity.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2013, 11:46:57 pm »

Accepted. But will you be a loner/rogue in RP and then find a group? And it's ok that you got carried away it was PERFECT!
I was thinking that maybe the rp group could go to the dream temple, meet him and after some introduction, he could join them.

Oh! Now I understand. ;D
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2013, 11:57:12 pm »

Oh! Now I understand. ;D
However that what I had in mind, in my opinion it could be interesting to put it in there. Or, if you prefer, he could, let's say, appear in their dreams and talk to them in there before he decides to join. If you have better ideas you can tell me.
"I'll always guard your dreams... it doesn't matter who you are, what you are... as long as I'm here, I'll make you have a paceful slumber... and guard your dreams till your eyes will open like flowers to the sunlight..."
Silver like soliloquies, so you'll probably see him talking to himself rather often.
Look up, what do you see? The moon and the stars. I see memories and untold stories. Our ancessors used to spend their time just by looking up to the sky. Their memories, their happiness and their spirit resides in them. Those are the living memories of our beloved ones. Howl, and let's join our voice to theirs and let's our voice echo in eternity.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2013, 11:58:51 pm »

Oh! Now I understand. ;D
However that what I had in mind, in my opinion it could be interesting to put it in there. Or, if you prefer, he could, let's say, appear in their dreams and talk to them in there before he decides to join. If you have better ideas you can tell me.
"I'll always guard your dreams... it doesn't matter who you are, what you are... as long as I'm here, I'll make you have a paceful slumber... and guard your dreams till your eyes will open like flowers to the sunlight..."
Silver like soliloquies, so you'll probably see him talking to himself rather often.

That is a wonderful idea!
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 24, 2013, 12:04:41 am »

Oh! Now I understand. ;D

Oh! I just have an idea, they could indeed meet him in their dreams. They could have a nightmare about the story of the rp and he could go in their dreams and "fix" everything. Then, due his generous behavior, he would try to help them to get rid of said nightmares and thus, join at the group but first they would have to go to the Temple of Dreams to meet him.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2013, 03:56:39 am »

Oh! Now I understand. ;D

Oh! I just have an idea, they could indeed meet him in their dreams. They could have a nightmare about the story of the rp and he could go in their dreams and "fix" everything. Then, due his generous behavior, he would try to help them to get rid of said nightmares and thus, join at the group but first they would have to go to the Temple of Dreams to meet him.

Great!
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline Weremetalwolf

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 24, 2013, 07:02:07 pm »
Just for my curiosity, when will we start the rp?

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 24, 2013, 10:02:47 pm »
Going into someone elses dream sounds trippy, and so it is, but awesome at the same time xD Yes when shall we start? :D
''Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds''

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2013, 09:58:30 pm »
Going into someone elses dream sounds trippy, and so it is, but awesome at the same time xD Yes when shall we start? :D

Maybe next week so I have more time.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline cynder401

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • KEWL
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2013, 11:29:52 pm »
Sounds good I'm free next week :D
''Now i am become death, the destroyer of worlds''