Author Topic: Mayor  (Read 4763 times)

Offline Oogie Boogie

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Is that the best you got?
    • View Profile
Mayor
« on: December 10, 2013, 04:46:22 pm »

Mayor grew up in a small woodland with his mother and father. He doesn't remember anything of his childhood or that he even had parents because he kept running into rocks when he was a teenager. By the swirling emotions in his eyes people think he got into some mushrooms. Mayor is more of the forgetful type but he will stand for what he has promised - that is, if he remembers. When the young fool was old enough to live on his own, his parents set him off to wander, hoping that he wouldn't kill himself chasing after butterflies. Mayor still tries to find a decent pack where the supernatural doesn't occur. Although he had strange markings and color, he is still a normal wolf that longs for a pack. Mayor has always been a very fast runner, but he is not a good fighter. He is small in size for a wolf which brings him a disadvantage when attacking. He's better at hunting than guarding. Mayor can also be quite stupid at points and he isn't a very serious person. Sometimes he thinks that life is just a game and there will be twists and turns but it's all just for fun.

Mayor has a happy personality. He is always up and about and wanting to talk to a friend. But the problem is that he is shy and never wants to walk up to another wolf and say hello. He usually waits until one talks to him. Mayor is a carefree type and he love to smile and see others smile but when in the clutches of danger, he can't figure out why everybody is worried. Mayor's body cannot stay completely still. If he was standing up straight then his legs will wobble and his tail would twitch anxiously to do something. The only time you'll catch him least moving is when he is asleep, and even then he would always move around to try and get more comfortable.

Thanks for reading.

Offline Tetsune

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 83
  • It's not a crime to be brutally honest.
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Re: Mayor
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 05:37:31 pm »
(ooooh is that Tearless' fur texture? That looks REALLY nice)
A JACK OF ALL TRADES, YOU COULD SAY!
PRESETS | ITEMS | OBJECTS

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2013, 05:41:05 pm »
Nice character<3

Offline Oogie Boogie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2013, 08:07:51 pm »
(ooooh is that Tearless' fur texture? That looks REALLY nice)

Yes it is. It's my favorite texture I found so far.

Nice character<3

Thank you. :3
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 08:09:37 pm by Oogie Boogie »

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 12:34:44 pm »
Nice character you've made, Oogie Boogie. Heh, poor Mayor, wanting a friend, but being too shy to speak.   
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 02:14:07 pm »
Nice Charrie c; I like it

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Oogie Boogie

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 05:30:44 pm »
Nice character you've made, Oogie Boogie. Heh, poor Mayor, wanting a friend, but being too shy to speak.   

That trait is actually from me because I just can't walk up to people and say hello even if they are made of pixels. All I really do is sit in a map, waiting for the aliens to come and abduct me.

Nice Charrie c; I like it

Thank you very much.

Offline TheFeral10

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • You have to be smart. The easy days are over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2013, 05:39:31 pm »
Very well explained. I like the appearance also /CoolTexture:3/ as well as the past. Such cheerful and cute personality. (: I like him.

Offline Oogie Boogie

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2013, 06:56:13 pm »
Very well explained. I like the appearance also /CoolTexture:3/ as well as the past. Such cheerful and cute personality. (: I like him.

Thank you. I find too many depressed wolves around so I thought this would be something more fun.

Offline TheFeral10

• Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • You have to be smart. The easy days are over.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2013, 08:06:51 pm »

Thank you. I find too many depressed wolves around so I thought this would be something more fun.
You're very welcome! (: