Author Topic: I Don't Understand  (Read 4544 times)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: I Don't Understand
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2013, 08:43:11 am »
So I was walking around South Pole, and I came across a human roleplay. And guess what? They all used wolf speak. Someone care to explain why humans use a fake language made for wolves?
In the Land of Feral Heart, there is no such thing as logic. To wall clinging/levitating wolves to imaginative characters.
Feral Heart is just another place to express your creativity and that means you might come across people just wanting to RP as people.
Reason why humans are speaking in "wolf speak", not sure. it just goes back to my previous statement of just being creative and unique.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2013, 12:30:41 pm »
I believe I now know what a human's "Banner" is. And i'm afraid. Very afraid.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Killian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Something smart and mysterious.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2013, 07:12:06 pm »
Wolf Speak annoys me, when I hear people using it I just turn and walk in the other direction. Human role players using it just goes to show how much it's spreading.

Offline TheFourLinks

• Experienced Traveler
  • We are the Links. That means we're awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2013, 10:40:43 pm »
Erm.. if a human's 'banner' is what I think it is... Just.. ew.. No..

-Runs away-
I'm too awesome for these guys... -Blue Link
I like cookies :3 -Red Link
....I'm surrounded by idiots... -Vio
Fighting evil crap... gets boring. -Green Link

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2013, 10:49:13 pm »
I was just informed by a friend that she has a "Banner" in human roleplays. I now question everything I ever learned in seventh grade. (Note to self. Angel is actually a sex offender)

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2013, 11:37:08 pm »
So I was walking around South Pole, and I came across a human roleplay. And guess what? They all used wolf speak. Someone care to explain why humans use a fake language made for wolves?
In the Land of Feral Heart, there is no such thing as logic. To wall clinging/levitating wolves to imaginative characters.
Feral Heart is just another place to express your creativity and that means you might come across people just wanting to RP as people.
Reason why humans are speaking in "wolf speak", not sure. it just goes back to my previous statement of just being creative and unique.

You are a mind reader *Shakes Paw* +Floof for you Feareh, one of the Most Logical comments I've seen all month.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2013, 05:02:11 am »
Banner? Even The Exclone wants to run out of my mind and throw a glass cup at the computer screen. o.o (Exxy is a character of mine.)

In other words, I have to agree. I don't really like the idea of humans using wolfspeak, nor the idea of wolfspeak at all... I don't have a problem with humans since Exxy is a humanoid that looks exactly like a humanoid himself, but back to the main subject: humans using wolfspeak like that? Meh, I don't know... The main reason why I hate wolfspeak is because it's just a language of incorrect grammar that can't even be understood rarely unless you learn a new language that probably shouldn't even exist.

Even though yes, it can be useful, so no offense! But really... again, I have to agree, it is sort of stupid for humans to use wolfspeak sometimes, but then I stated this above. Though I guess we can easily just ignore and not let it irritate us meanwhile, heh. But I do agree with creativity there, though I don't really see much of a logical point in humans using wolfspeak myself.

^ Just my opinion.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2013, 05:50:33 am »
While I personally believe that humans using wolfspeak is a bit bizarre, I also find nothing wrong with them using it. Freedom of speech after all. If they weren't roleplaying towards your character and minding their own business, then it would've been wiser to merely remain as the observer instead of the interloper. Still, I honestly don't blame you for your confusion and question as even I am a bit bewildered.
gone

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2013, 12:27:06 pm »
I was just watching. Then they came over and roleplayed litteraly on top of my character. At which point I asked what a human "Banner" was. And got that odd reaction.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2013, 01:44:26 am »
I am neutral when it comes to human roleplays, but what does bug me is the fact that FH humans are running around without pants. -Shudders- And a human with a "banner"? That's a new one.
Farewell everyone<3