Poll

How should I organize the items?

Idea 1
Idea 2
Idea 3
Idea 4
Your own idea

Author Topic: What of Pawesome Items V5 organization?  (Read 1746 times)

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
What of Pawesome Items V5 organization?
« on: December 12, 2013, 03:37:57 am »
Okay, well I know not everyone uses pawesome items. But it gets annoying seeing everyone wearing these different items compared to what they are really wearing, and so I have heard some peoples ideas. So I'm offering maybe a helpful update to prevent this? Ideas below or please give your own.

Idea 1:
Leave it the same. Nothing changes, except the adding of new items.

Idea 2:
Have everything just alphabetical. The items will have no categories so it's all in abc order.

Idea 3:
Have the Christmas hat first, then ringo/delay/shelbys pack(the way they came), then all the rest of the items alphabetically.
*I was thinking this one personally. Since most people use ringo/delay/shelby or pawesome items. Have ringos/delay/Shelby items in the order they already came in below the Christmas hat so people who download pawesome items still have the other item pack at top and it makes us see the right items.

Idea 4:
Lose the alphabetical order. Nothing is organized and scattered.

Your own idea
If you have your own, post below please :)
« Last Edit: December 12, 2013, 03:41:17 am by ThaBIue »
No longer playing Feralheart really.. I still do creations for the game though.

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41996.0

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: What of Pawesome Items V5 organization?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2013, 08:22:47 am »
Well when I had it on my FH, I LOVED how organized it was. It made looking through all the items faster and that's a good thing considering it was over 100 items or so.
I think my main concern is having it in sync with the other preset files like Delays. Thierry, and others do where they still see the right items regardless of package.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2013, 10:11:44 pm »
Well when I had it on my FH, I LOVED how organized it was. It made looking through all the items faster and that's a good thing considering it was over 100 items or so.
I think my main concern is having it in sync with the other preset files like Delays. Thierry, and others do where they still see the right items regardless of package.

I like the way it's organized too, I just didn't like how the people who had a diff. item pack would have incorrect appearance than what they are really wearing. Some people give me a hard time on complaints about seeing different items then what they're suppose to.

What do you mean by the sync exactly? :3

http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41996.0

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2013, 10:55:54 pm »
Well take all the other item packs out there, most of me are connected with each other except for other additional items. Like if I were to get Theirrys item pack, I would still be able to see Delays and Ringos.
Idk I just think in general a sync of items would be good here in the long run. Just like with the preset sync, I'm sure a item sync would cut down on all the items packs out there
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline ThaBIue

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • ThaBIue's DA
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 11:19:20 pm »
True, but with setting up a sync for items is a bit different than presets and more complex. The reason others appear to see other items differently is because the order the items were set up in. Let alone, this is due to the different item packs. It's a different matter than the preset sync.