Author Topic: Animal Jam anyone?  (Read 4490 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Animal Jam anyone?
« on: December 13, 2013, 01:00:43 pm »
Animal jam rocks! You can play as an animal!
Link to animal jam: www.animaljam.com
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 01:03:34 pm by Mayah-the-floof »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

wolfgrl2468

Re: Animal Jam anyone?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 03:57:42 pm »
Yes!! ^^ Me, my sister, and my friends!!!!!!!!!!! :3
My Username: Wolfgirl84291
My Friend's: Madosa213, and TheTJammer (Although if she doesn't know you, she can't add you...)
My Sister's: bunnylover5634

Thx ^^

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 10:21:46 pm »
Ah, I play this game!
My username for this game is located in my signature.

Offline Catx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Doesnt matter who you are your still awesome ^_^
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 09:54:45 am »
I play this game too! Im sisterlylove on it :)

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2014, 01:27:23 am »
I got bullied so bad on that game... It's what gave me a permanent fear of joining any multiplayer rpg game. I still feel horribly stressed out whenever I talk to someone online or join a mmorpg like League of Legends or Elder Scrolls  Online (now that I bought the game, I seriously wonder how I'm gonna get over this).

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2014, 03:06:46 am »
I used to play AJ. The reason why I quit was because I got a virus from the game. It was sad to leave my friends on the game, but it took a while to remove the virus. I don't hate the game.. It's just..... ~No reply~

Not happening again .-.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 03:10:13 am by IcyFrost »

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2014, 04:05:39 am »
I have an account on that game, but I haven't been on for months. My rp mate I have had since 2011 is probably mad at me and found someone else, I fear. The game lags my laptop and I get sick of it. That's why I don't play it as much, aside of it getting boring because I am older.

I hate it how Animal Jam is all about getting rares and Nat.Geo./SmartBomb Interactive getting money. It's just not the same game about making friends and learning about animals anymore. It's stupid.

I'm sangheili on there if you are interested. I was such a Halo geek back then I'm sorry. My brother plays it also as Froooman but he's 16 so he barely on. He's too busy playing with himself to Anime-desu.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 04:09:30 am by OhKelseyYou »

Offline IcyFrost

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • what is life? life is cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2014, 11:56:03 pm »
I hate it how Animal Jam is all about getting rares and Nat.Geo./SmartBomb Interactive getting money. It's just not the same game about making friends and learning about animals anymore. It's stupid.

Your right. Since the Beta in 2010, Aj has become an unhappy place, having to check your jam-a-grams twice to make sure nobody is trying to scam you, having to avoid random players asking for your password, etc. In the Beta days when few people played, you pretty much knew everybody who played the game. Once they released the full version, nobody wanted to look at the facts inside some of the rooms, they just wanted to get rare. I've had people try to scam me many times....

Because yes, everyone needs Canada in their signatures.

Offline AeropostaleWolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 08:12:15 am »
I don't play Animal Jam much anymore, but my friends still do. I spent most of my time playing WolfQuest when I first signed up, so I didn't get many rare items. However, I REALLY loved that game where you're put in a room with like 8 other people and you have to try to not get hit by a phantom, otherwise you lose or get little coinage. I think it's called Phantom Fall or something?

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 11:42:51 am »
Animal-Jam has gotten pretty boring to me.
Not to mention, the rip-off game of "Flappy Bird" which is now "Swoopy Eagle" on AJ.
-----------
Also, with all this money I'm saving up: There is nothing good in stores anymore.
----------
Three, Everything is for members only. Even though my member will end in around, 8 years, it's all unfair. The next animal the comes out (hoping its a dang cat!!!!!) will be for both: Non-members and members.
--------
Next, when will AJ realize we hate the new updates going on!? Why can't they make the old AJ come back. When, 'Crystal Sands' wasn't like that with all those slides and stuff. IT WAS DIFFERENT BACK THEN.
--------
Last: AJ, AJ, AJ. We both know my existance on the game would come to an end someday. AJ, with all these new crappy updates and stuff: I'm retiring my job as a chat moderator. It's just, I can't handle it anymore. Nobody loves/likes these new updates and you, AJ, have turned to crap.
------------
I will be quitting Animal-Jam. Yet, I will only go back online every once in a while but no longer than 5 minutes.