Author Topic: Warrior Cats Central!  (Read 1169 times)

Offline shadowhearted

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Warrior Cats Central!
« on: December 13, 2013, 10:50:50 pm »
Well, hello there! Shadow's back for a bit to show you all this awesome site! Made by the Moonrise staff, Warrior Cat Central (WWC) is a site here you can advertise your own Warriors game, get help with certain game-making aspects, or just chill out, find a new game to play, and discuss Warriors!

We also have development blogs, where developers can blog about their creations. We are a friendly community, welcoming all Warriors Game artists, supporting and helping each other.

NOTE: By joining WCC and submitting your Warriors Game, you and your game become an official part of the WCC community. We will advertise your sites everywhere, gaining them more members, and probably game designers!

There is also a board where you can form a development team. Skilled game designers can request for a game to work on there, or you can request designers.

However we do have some guidelines.

WCC does not support stolen content. You may only use models/maps/skins/etc. created by you, OR are made free by members of the WCC community for use in your game. If we catch any theft, be it models/maps/skins/etc., since those things belong to their owners, you can and will be sued for theft, and your site will be removed from the WCC community, and instead of advertising it, we will discourage members from joining it.

Join today! We really need members, as this is a fairly new thing, and everyone is welcome! Just remember, this site isn't for all games, only Warriors-based ones. We accept finished and WIP games, as you saw above.

http://warrior-cat-central.boards.net/

Well, there's the link! Have fun!

Stupid thing won't let me put more than one in my siggie. That sucks. Corgis are the most adorable things to ever exist on the face of the earth. Have a nice day, and a link to my scroll, where you can see the other dragons.
http://dragcave.net/user/Icy_Flame