Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1634 times)

Numaire

Hello
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:34:39 pm »
Ello I'm new to FH, I'm still trying to gather the basic idea for game play here. I'm a 20 year old female, I'll be on and off cause I have a cute little baby girl, who in fact is causing this short intro thread to take forever. You all can call me Numaire, I'm not new to the idea of rping, but I have never done rp in this style. I'm use to the proboards create a character using a guide line then type out every little detail. So that's what I'm use to, so bear with me as I try to figure out how to properly rp in the style this game uses.

Now so far I've gathered is that FH is like a gigantic IMVU chat thing where you can rp as your avys; which I never got the hang of. I'm not exactly sure how to interact in FH so if someone can kindly explain it to me I'd be very grateful.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 08:41:29 pm »
Hi there! Welcome to FH! ^^ I'm not sure what you mean by interacting, but I see you wrote game play farther up. If it's controls you want, you can hit the esc key -> Options -> Controls. You can see all the controls there, and you can also change them if you wish.
Now if you mean chatting, there's quite a few different chats. Local, General, Group, etc. General reaches the whole map, while Local is only a limited area around you. I'm not sure what else to say, but, if you have an questions, feel free to ask!

Numaire

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 09:02:31 pm »
Thank you, but what I meant as game play is the rping process, I'm only use to a certain way to rp, and well its defiantly a little to wordy for this. As for interacting I mean to people talk as there characters in the game or just out of character. Also I know games like world of warcraft have quests and stuff, that's what I originally thought this was.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 09:08:51 pm »
Ah, I see what you mean. Yeah, it really depends on who you talk to ingame. There's some users who stay in character the whole time, while others switch back and forth, and then the ones who just run around. :3
Since the game was only released early last month, there's not much to do ingame yet. The staff are working on new add ons, etc. No doubt they'll be more things to do later on.

JazzForLife

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 09:12:11 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart!
And yes, RPing on here is a bit different.
It's fun though. You meet a lot of nice people.

Numaire

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 01:01:42 am »
Thank you very much, and I didn't know it was just created, that's pretty cool. I really hope they do add in things like quests, and a site wide story plot, because that would be really interesting. It will be a pleasure watching this game grow.

JazzForLife

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 07:52:24 pm »
I agree!
Watching it grow would be awesome.
I joined IT (Impressive Title, which was the last game Kovu created) On the 4th version. I never really saw it grow. I can't wait to with Feral Heart.

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 09:01:00 pm »
Welcome! :3
I love to rp now i have roleplayed in a lion pride it was fun :3
Hope we can be friends! ^.^

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 09:07:23 pm »
Welcome to FH!
This is a pretty active community, you're bound to meet some nice people. c:
Hope to see you 'round. <3

Numaire

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 10:18:46 pm »
Sure my charries are Aria, Numaire, and Carthak < two cats one dog so if you seen them around feel free to add the sns as friends