Author Topic: The Howls of Haer - Wolf RP - All Welcome!  (Read 8777 times)

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
Re: The Howls of Haer - Wolf RP - All Welcome!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 08:10:24 pm »
Pantomime murmured softly but jumped up quickly as a tight pinch entered his side.  He glanced over, grasping the dart with his teeth and removed it.  He leapt down off of the rock and stumbled.  He glanced to Hana and splashed into the water, letting the water soak him.  It also allowed water to enter the tiny pierce from the dart, washing away the little amount of the drug that entered him.

Previous Username: Woofkita
Avatar Art done by Exotic Foods on Discord | Sig Art by Inferni on dA

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • And in the end... I'll do it all again...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 08:25:57 pm »
Hana watched through blurry eyes as Pantomime splashed into the water, his dart already removed. She looked at him one more time in desperation as another dart caught her in the side, bringing the fae to her knees. Then a man stepped out of the tree line and walked towards her, she saw the gun in his hand as he reached towards her before she lost conscious.

((It's good to have you back Kita, I completely forgot about this RP))
"My eternal cockiness will not allow me to not believe..."

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 08:43:15 pm »
((heh heh, sorry I left... I finally got a new job and its been time consuming.))

His head flashed and he plunged through the water.  He leapt at the man, sinking his teeth into his arm.  A whisping sound was heard, and Pantomine quickly was knocked out by the drug.
When he awoke, he was in a metal crate.  A large thump made him stumble and bash his head on the top of the crate.  He yelped out in pain, murmuring softly under his breath.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 09:22:38 pm »
((No worries!))
When she finally woke, Hana found herself in the pitch dark of a covered crate. She felt the crate pitch as whatever was carrying it came to a sharp halt, and she was flung forward, smacking into the wire door. She whimpered and rubbed her face above her eye, where she had scratched herself on a piece of stray metal. The sound of human voices caused her to back up into the corner of her crate, ears pinned back as the cover of her crate was lifted.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 09:26:09 pm »
Pantomime's claws screeched on the metal flooring of the crate as the automobile halted.  He scrambled back towards the back end of his crate.  He felt it being lifted and he slid forward, crashing into the front end of the crate.  A tiny piece of metal was sticking out of the side, and as he slid past, it slit his ear and cut his eye.  He yelped and felt something bash the side of the crate, hitting him hard on the head and knocking him out.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 09:42:53 pm »
The man opened the door, and despite her snapping teeth, grabbed her by the scruff and pulled her out of the crate. No sooner than she was out of the wire box was she muzzled and a chain was snapped around her neck. She could see Pantomime out cold in his crate, bleeding heavily from his head and she began to struggle. "Calm down. You're going to need your energy when you get to the ring." the man barked, beginning to drag her towards a rickety old building just up the drive.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2014, 12:29:53 am »
Pantomime watched as she was led off, and he leaped out of his crate, but was caught in mid jump by a tall man.  He put a muzzle on him, a chain around his neck, and a metal band on his left front ankle that had 2 pieces of chain on it.  He didn't exactly understand what the point of it was, but it was locked onto his leg very tightly.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2014, 12:49:19 am »
Hana whimpered and looked back at Pantomime. He too was being chained as she was dragged into the building where she was soon pinned to the ground. The man soon grabbed a knife, cutting a hole in her ear before inserting a vibrant red metal ring. Of course, her struggling caused this process to drag on for minutes, and caused several slips, now her ear was dotted with holes and slits. She gave up and followed the man into a room lined with cages, the dogs here stopped barking for a second and watched as she was shoved in a cage like the rest of them.

Offline Tenturo

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • small bean
    • Goldown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2014, 01:11:37 am »
Pantomime was led into the room, and the man pierced his right hear, and he inserted a vibrant purple ring.  It was tinted red, and Pantomime didn't want to guess why.  He lurked down to his cage and the man was quite irritable, and shoved him inside the cage.

Offline seopard

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2014, 01:28:05 am »
As she sat, she saw that Pantomime was shoved into another cage, not to far from hers, but she didn't acknowledge him, instead she turned to another canine, he looked like a wolf hound, who was caged next to her. "Uhm, excuse me. Do you happen to know where we are?" the wolf hound turned to face her, and she could see that his face was covered in scars. He gave her a warm smile and nodded "My name is Rooney, and you missy are in the dog fights. Except, you're a wolf, aren't you? And your little buddy over there too huh?" Hana nodded "Yeah, not really sure why we're here, but thank you... Rooney."