Author Topic: Looking For A Map Maker!  (Read 512 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Looking For A Map Maker!
« on: December 15, 2013, 11:59:31 pm »
Today, I was with my Creepypasta fan group discussing that we should have our own little private map so we don't get annoyed or trolled when we are RPing, that is, if we ever do RP. Anyway, I would like to have a map maker build us a map. We have been discussing it over for a bit, and we have decided the details, and how we want the map to look. The details are down below.

~The Details~
Well, we mostly want this map to chat in, have a few laughs, and possibly play some games with the group. We want the map theme to be a video game room! And we want a few other rooms along with it. We also decided, we want a room with a dance floor in it, that is were we will be playing our fun games when we feel like it! In the video game room area will be were we chat and play other games, we will pick which room we want to play a game in every time. I would like a movie room also, filled with couches like the Feral Cinema map. We also want one other area... We want  creepypasta rooms. If we ever RP in the map, we can RP in the rooms assigned for each creepypasta in our group.

-The Meshes-
We do indeed have a request for a few meshes if their possible for you to get or make, we would love it if you would do this!  :D

1. Blood on the floor, for Jeff's room of course!
2. I think wanted posters would be cool to have in the rooms. Like for the killers who are wanted.
3. We would like some couches to sit on in the movie room.
4. A DJ booth for the dance room! :3
5. and lastly... a TV for the movie room.

-Other-
If you think you can do this, please say so, we would really like a map. My username is Dogsgorawr if you would like to chat it over in game!
Thanks~

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16