Author Topic: Where to post a(n) event I would like to host?  (Read 1257 times)

Offline DARS

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Where to post a(n) event I would like to host?
« on: December 16, 2013, 05:34:59 am »
I have recently gone through the records of Feral Heart and found that the longest dance line held 55 players. I thought that maybe some of my friends and their friends and more people could try and beat that record. So I told everyone at my school to play on Feral Heart, and it worked all except for 5 who cant seem to get a account yet. Anyways, we where wondering where could we post that we would like to have the longest dance line.

Q: Where could we post a event that we are holding on Feral Heart? (This will include none profit advertisement for Feral Heart bringing more members since it is to be recorded.)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Where to post a(n) event I would like to host?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 06:23:32 am »
Any events that other people are willing to host can be posted here in this section of the FH forums. It is called Community Activities Hub:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=135.0
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Strong_At_Heart

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Where to post a(n) event I would like to host?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 02:40:09 pm »
Community Activities or if it is for a RP only I'd recommend RP's or maybe make a website for it via 'webs' or something if you're to host more for your RP friends.