Author Topic: Creepypasta--Mansion  (Read 2855 times)

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
Creepypasta--Mansion
« on: December 16, 2013, 09:36:35 pm »
Oh do come inside please! We're always looking for new creepypastas! This is our mansion, our hang out, our home. We love it here! Its like the home we've never had, its our personal hang out for CP's and OCCP's! Before you get settled in, I think I should reconize you with who I am first. :3 I am Smiledog... Your mega awesomely, super fun, dog! Yes yes, follow me to your room!

We're always looking for new members, and of course, we're fans of CP's, we even came up characters of our own! Yes, this is a fan-club group we are certainly looking for new members in game always. But just to warn you, we only accept one of each exsisting CP's so it might be a good idea to bring in your own CP's you made yourself! Also, I don't think we'll be one of those RPing groups, its time I make a really fun, hang out group that talks,play games like truth or dare in game,and have group events! Does this sound fun to you? Well all you need to do is contact me! Witch my username will be down below.

We might be mapped soon, but just to tell you, those who can't download maps can join! We are not going to hang out at the map all the time, just when we get bored, and the people who can't download maps are off. When the people who can't download maps come on, we'll come meet you in ficho because we don't want you to be left alone with nothing to do! And now, it is time I must state a few rules... Some people in the group already might not know these rules, but I'll make sure I tell them... Please read the rules, if you want in the group, you must follow them.

-Rules-
1. We only accept one of each Creepypasta, so don't cause a fit if your favorite creepypasta is taken, move on and make a creepypasta of your own if you want to join that bad!
2. No talking behind someones back when they're not on! That is one of the things that will possibly happen in this group, and I WILL NOT put up with it any longer!
3. Please do not fight in group chat, if your stressed, go the lonely cave or something, turn on local there, and let all you want to say in there.
4. Okay.. :D HAVE FUN GUYS!

I'll go ahead and tell you the creepypastas taken.
-Taken-
Smiledog
BEN Drowned
Jane The Killer
Jeff The Killer

Before I go, I must say one last thing... We do accept non creepypasta characters, you can be a fan and just join in the fun, we already have a few members like that already. If you want to join, post down below and Dogsgorawr will send a friend invitation to you.

-Application-
Username-
Creepypaste/OCCP Name-
I Agree to these rules- Yes/No(If no then don't even sign up...)

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
Re: Creepypasta--Mansion
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 12:22:56 am »
Username glaceon24
Creepypasta/offset name Strangled red
I agreed to rules

Side note I'm not able to get on game till my computers fixed

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

Offline kayla1235

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 12:51:25 pm »
Username glaceon24
Creepypasta/offset name Strangled red
I agreed to rules

Side note I'm not able to get on game till my computers fixed
Your in :3 Just tell me when your computer is fixed.

Thanks for the great sig Tinytail!
What's wrong? I like to smile that's all. I'm quite a nice dog really. -Subject_16

Offline glaceon24

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 08:52:43 pm »
Ok ^^

SOMA FOREVER!!!!!
             MARRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!